Old 11-09-2017, 06:11 PM   #241
ReaMike
Human being with feelings

I'd like to be able to open and close ReaGate via midi note on and off. Some type of midi aux at the detector input?
ReaMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:31 PM   #242
pcartwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaMike View Post
I'd like to be able to open and close ReaGate via midi note on and off. Some type of midi aux at the detector input?
I think you should be able to do that already with parameter modulation.
pcartwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 01:19 AM   #243
Zlornick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colox View Post
Really? Hm. Mind if I ask why/how? I mean, many other software like Cubase or Logic got even better notation.

(not to start no belligerent debate. I'm sure we disagree anyway :P Just a genuinely curious q).
I was a Reaper convert before the Notation editor came around, but was ecstatic to see they added it out of nowhere and even put a unique twist on it. It's not perfect, it's not Sibelius, but it is functional on it's own terms. I understand there are many things folks would like to see added or refined but to complain about notation as a bonus feature is ridiculous. Some musicians still read music.
Zlornick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 01:39 AM   #244
juliansader

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post
Quote:
... and instead puts time/effort into something as stillborn as a basic notation editor view ..
I should point out that the fantastic notation editor is the feature that convinced many users -- including myself -- to make the move to REAPER.
Really? Hm. Mind if I ask why/how? I mean, many other software like Cubase or Logic got even better notation.
REAPER's notation capabilities (augmented by a few scripts) are already more advanced than what I need for sequencing/mock-up purposes.

However, for my personal workflow, notation is a sine qua non (I use the piano roll and notation view simultaneously on separate screens), so until REAPER developed notation, I didn't consider using it for serious work.

Last edited by juliansader; 11-10-2017 at 11:20 AM.
juliansader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:41 PM   #245
Sound22Card

Default I'm a Quirk, so I shouldn't complain

I'm just a little worried that Reaper is getting too complicated, in the code area. I see too many unique instances of strange problems cropping up where there wasn't any before. My Reaper is quirky and sometimes downright weird. It mostly reverts to normal, but with all the additions, ...trying to work nicely with all the other variations of FX, DAW and plug-ins, I just hope some thought is being given to its 'solidarity'.
Sound22Card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 01:17 PM   #246
lolilol1975

The software is indeed extremely complicated. The ramping up is very steep. But I guess that's the drawback of having a thoroughly professional tool. I don't know half of the menu items in the software. I'm pretty sure Cockos is conscious of this problem and that's why Kenny has made so many awesome video tutorials. The fundamentals videos are very well made and with all the teaching material around and the community, which are exceptional in my opinion, it's only a matter of time and effort.
As for quirks, I'm not sure there are more than in the past. At least my experience is, I haven't run into more issues than before, but that's me and I'm far from being a power user.
lolilol1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:17 PM   #247
ReaMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcartwright View Post
I think you should be able to do that already with parameter modulation.
I've tried that and couldn't get it working. Could you list the steps?
ReaMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:34 AM   #248
ashcat_lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaMike View Post
I've tried that and couldn't get it working. Could you list the steps?
Theoretically, use MIDI Link on the Threshold, but it seems clunky and I've never tried it. Send the note to ReaSynth and route that to the sidechain.
ashcat_lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:00 PM   #249
soundeziner

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyp24 View Post
1. Mouse modifier for Rippling with item edge moves in both directions (like in video editing programs but with sample resolution) - MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME!

2. Field recorder workflow (ability to replace items - with others based on source timecode as in Pro Tools, or by analysing audio peaks to find "similar" audio as in DaVinci Resolve)

3. Compound Items - like a group, but which act as a single item. In other words, if I make a series of consecutive items a compound item, and then trim the right hand edge of it, only that edge moves (whereas at the moment with grouped items, the right hand edge of ALL items in the group is moved)
Double+ good for all three of these. These are all big workflow drawbacks moving from Nuendo/ PT to Reaper.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:11 PM   #250
soundeziner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazai View Post
1. Focus on Pro Tools, Studio One and others.
2. Capture stronge features.
3. Integrate and redesign Reaper.
4. Focus on feedback.

+ Maybe some virtual instrument integration or creation.
+ Maybe some integration, for example Melodyne or other powerful toys

- Standard non customizable, high resolution professional gui design
- Logarithmic, advanced meters ( See the Pro Tools meters )
- Quality Fx instead of js or script.
- Hardware emulation plugins. ( See the new studio one 1176 style comp )
- Pt Style playlist
- Pt style editing tools.
- Pt style sends, follw main pan, etc
- Advanced ruler
- Other Pro Daw feature
Hell yes! Discounting PT as "restrictive" (as many non-PT using Reaper users do) is to dismiss the many strong workflow benefits Avid/ Digidesign developed over decades of development. I'd pay real money for a better ruler and more advanced editing tools like PT has. Combine that with a sensible GUI that obeys OS platform standards and you'll start to have a strong, real contender.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:14 PM   #251
Bri1
Banned

Quote:
but I'd really just like the devs to let me do the thing I describe.
Brother-they already did..and do that-- constantly giving
The trick here >is to use folders and overlays etc etc...
Here you go >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6a6wADXZ9A

Bri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:18 PM   #252
Bri1
Banned

Quote:
Simplez-set either bypass,or dry/wet w/e to a midi key trigger as suggested -param mod- --it should give either an on,or off,or not..wot. =)
Old 11-12-2017, 05:37 PM   #253
MRMJP

I would love to see Pro Tools style playlists and REAPER's take on AudioSuite processing. As somebody that came from Pro Tools, those are the only two areas that I think Pro Tools excels over REAPER.

In all other areas, REAPER pretty much runs circles around Pro Tools.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:52 PM   #254
drichard

Why do you want AudioSuite when you can do everything it does using item FX, but they are non-destructive? And if you want to print those FX, just bounce the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRMJP View Post
I would love to see Pro Tools style playlists and REAPER's take on AudioSuite processing. As somebody that came from Pro Tools, those are the only two areas that I think Pro Tools excels over REAPER.

In all other areas, REAPER pretty much runs circles around Pro Tools.
drichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:28 AM   #255
lolilol1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundeziner View Post
Hell yes! Discounting PT as "restrictive" (as many non-PT using Reaper users do) is to dismiss the many strong workflow benefits Avid/ Digidesign developed over decades of development. I'd pay real money for a better ruler and more advanced editing tools like PT has. Combine that with a sensible GUI that obeys OS platform standards and you'll start to have a strong, real contender.
LOL the requests mamazai did won't happen because they aren't well thought out tbh, and all they show is he didn't take the time to learn to use Reaper properly and he doesn't understand the philosophy behind it. Plus concerning plugins, there are lots of free plugins out there that do the job if a stock one doesn't suit his taste.
Besides, with a little effort, you can make it behave a lot like PT. I've seen a stream where the user was starting Reaper for the first time after 10 years of PT, and was able to make the mouse work exactly like PT in a couple of hours. He never looked back.

Last edited by lolilol1975; 11-13-2017 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:36 AM   #256
lolilol1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikComposer View Post
Simplify and streamline workflow and interface wherever possible. Those are necessary fundamentals so that the actual writing is fast. Atm there is loads of clicking. Also half of my custom buttons doesn't work anymore, which is frustrating. It's important to have reliable tools that allow you to work fast.

I also have idea for advanced inspector, that would display all of the data of pop ups etc - for example if i create a marker, instead of pop up window, same stuff is being displayed in the inspector, and I don't have to do anything with it if i don't want too, and there is no need to confirm each thing you do. So this inspector could work for everything, and be either docked or not.
Streamlining the interface is a good thing, but streamlining it while keeping ALL the functionality is VERY hard. So if you have good ideas, don't hesitate to share them.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:16 AM   #257
drichard

I guess everyone's workflow is different, because I think PT is far inferior to Reaper, and I was a PT user for five years, while I've only been on Reaper for a year. I can work far faster in Reaper, and I don't like editing in PT one bit.

As for the GUI complying with OS standards you must be on a Mac. PT for PC is very non-standard in just about every way it interacts with the OS, from how it addresses audio drivers (the ASIO implementation is awful) to to UI conventions. Don't even get me started on the AAX plugin platform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundeziner View Post
Old 11-13-2017, 06:10 AM   #258
MRMJP

Quote:
Originally Posted by drichard View Post
Why do you want AudioSuite when you can do everything it does using item FX, but they are non-destructive? And if you want to print those FX, just bounce the track.
Some plugins like iZotope RX modules are too CPU intense to run in realtime. Sometimes for other FX you just want to destructively process a small section here and there and have it locked in.

Item FX are great, and Pro Tools now offers similar clip FX but neither are a good replacement for AudioSuite which is still useful to me, even with item/clip FX.

Pro Tools style playlists also makes AudioSuite non-destructive in a way because you can always flip back to an earlier playlist with the unprocessed audio.

Also, I'm usually talking about very small edits (sometimes just a few milliseconds and usually less than 1 or 2 seconds, not large chunks. Printing the track with item FX running live is not quite ideal compared to AudioSuite processing.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:55 AM   #259
Archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri1 View Post
Brother-they already did..and do that-- constantly giving
The trick here >is to use folders and overlays etc etc...
Here you go >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6a6wADXZ9A
Sorry.

The OP title "Your thoughts for Reaper V6" led me to believe we were being asked for what we'd like to see, not how to do stuff with what we already have.

I've used Reaper for years. I know how to work around things I see as limitations, or hacks, or awkward. That's not what I'm after. I'm after simplifying, efficiency, making things generally easier and less time consuming - more intuitive, more user friendly.

So, I've expressed my desire. In the MIDI editor, I want a separator in the track pane, and below that separater I want a list of tracks containing audio waveforms. I want to be able to select 1 or more of them, and have those waveforms show up as a background image in the MIDI editor for the session I'm currently editing.

That's my request. I'm not requesting "ways of achieving" the same result.
Archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:14 PM   #260
Flint_6

Movie Post Production Features
Proper surround support with dynamic up- and downmixing of channels. Proper surround panner with necessary audio post features when sending mono to surround busses. Support for any channel number per track, not only even numbers.
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=169203

LUFS Loudness Metering

More Rendering Options (especially for Selected Media Items)
Media Items can only be rendered through the track the media items are on. But when rendering a large amount of them and having a special FX chain on a bus or master, it doesn't work. One would need to add the complete FX chain to every track. But this is annoying when having to make changes. You have to replicate them on every track. Furthermore, each media item is rendered into its own separate file. But when I have a long atmo and am cutting out unwanted noises, I end up with a patchwork of media items, crossfaded to make a coherent new atmo. When rendering, I get lots of small parts. An option "render overlapping media items into one file" would be great!
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=134883

Even More Rendering Options
Sound effects for games and movies have a lot of layers. Rendering larger amounts of them is only possible using regions and the render matrix. This results in very long projects and regions are hard to manage in large quantities. If one edits a sound, regions need to be readjusted, sometimes the whole timeline has to be moved. It would be nice to be able to render multi-track sound effects like media items. Put all tracks of an effect and its variations into a folder. Name the folder correctly. Instead of just showing a shadow of the waveform in the folder track, show a "ghost media item". This way I can select this media item and "Render Selected Media Items" and I could even add effects to the folder and have them applied to all FX in that folder. Currently this does onlywork via a workaround of putting a media item on the folder track, lowering the clip volume to 0 and extend it to the length of the sound. It would be great if there was a preference to automatically make those "ghost media items". Big time saver.

ARA Support

Central Extension System
I think Reaper being so extensible is great. But as a newbie, I spent a lot of time figuring out what SWS, ReaPack and others were. Why have an extension to connect to other repositories and extensions? I know there is the Stash but I find it a pain to use. All manual. And whenn there's an update, it's manual search and update for each single item. That's why IMHO there is ReaPack. But then there is HeDa. Everyone is implementing their own solution to this need of having a central point to get resources from. It would be nice if this could ALL be consolidated into a central extension manager that is integrated. Just provide it a URL and pack your extensions and scripts into a default format and it works. One would only need to keep track of one's repository URLs. Much like ReaPack is now. Make it the standard. It would be a LOT easier as a central point of contact for all newcomers, too. Currently you need to dive pretty deep to find all the places to download extensions that are considered to be "standard". Which turns off a lot of people (as I teach sound design in Zurich and we use Reaper in our classes I hear a lot of the same questions and complaints).

Overhaul the GUI
I find the looks of Reaper's plugins and lists to be very unpleasant. Yes, you make music with your ears, but so is eating. You're eating with your mouth. But it sure is a lot more pleasant and tasty when the food looks delicious.

Second Pass Rendering
If loops have a reverb tail it's great to let the region play once and only on the second pass do the rendering, so any reverb tail gets folded in to the beginning of the rendered portion.

Last edited by Flint_6; 11-14-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Flint_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:26 PM   #261
Bri1
Banned

Quote:
Sorry.

That's my request. I'm not requesting "ways of achieving" the same result.
That's fine-just a way i had not seen elsewhere...tbch_ i also have many many wishes--- but realize cockos are already very buzy-- so i just send telepathically,and have |faith| in the universal mind. =)

Actually here's a suggestion for cockos--> include at least 1 playable instrument plugin.. so people can play straight away!
MakING a midi file-play instantly being a new user absolutely simplistic. =)
A piano is exellent [imo] but a supersampler >would be delicious!!<

Last edited by Bri1; 11-13-2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: 1Xtra
Old 11-13-2017, 04:52 PM   #262
Eddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri1 View Post
That's fine-just a way i had not seen elsewhere...tbch_ i also have many many wishes--- but realize cockos are already very buzy-- so i just send telepathically,and have |faith| in the universal mind. =)

Actually here's a suggestion for cockos--> include at least 1 playable instrument plugin.. so people can play straight away!
MakING a midi file-play instantly being a new user absolutely simplistic. =)
A piano is exellent [imo] but a supersampler >would be delicious!!<
The inline editor method I mention earlier is very simple and effective, but is not what Archimedes is asking for, which would be better again
Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:00 PM   #263
g4greg

I'm going to throw a curve ball here, and propose a 100% compatible ( but still phone friendly) smartphone/tablet app.

Yes, my main DAW is a big PC, but I would love to be able to record stuff on my phone with reaper, and then be able to open the same project on my DAW and work on it for real.

the phone version doesn't need to have all the features, but.. you know.. enough to record something even if you're away from home, or even just don't feel like firing up the whole rig.

Because right now now, what I have to do is record something in a completely different app, export everything to .wav, and re-start a project in reaper.. not to mention MIDI is out of the question..

I know, recording on a phone isn't "professional" but these things are gtting better each year, and you can actually get really good results if you pair them with an audio interface.

Besides, I think that would open a whole new, untapped market for reaper as well money money money!
Old 11-13-2017, 06:44 PM   #264
gv.lazcano

I would like post-fader fx (for example, to use some airwindows plugins easier). In fact, one thing I like a lot about Harrison Mixbus (even if it's an inferior DAW in lots of core features) is that the fader is implemented like it's another effect in the plugin chain, allowing for some easier routing in specific scenarios

gv.lazcano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:33 PM   #265
drichard

None of these are critical to me, but two things I would use occasionally are:

Post fader meters
True mono tracks such that mono plugins can be used

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Sun View Post
So,
the numbers are ticking towards a Reaper v.6
It's on the horizon somewhere.

If you where CEO for the dev-team,
what would you focus on for next major version?
Old 11-13-2017, 11:03 PM   #266
mschnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by drichard View Post
True mono tracks such that mono plugins can be used
Are there any plugins that decline on working in a 2 channel track ? Why ?
-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:36 PM   #267
lolilol1975

First time I've heard of plugins that work only in mono. Talk about niche.
Old 11-14-2017, 01:27 AM   #268
trinita

Hallo guys, what I would like to see is an improvement on the worst aspect of Reaper(in my opinion):
the useless waste of space on the fx window (on the left, next to the plugins).
No other Daw shows this defect, and it would be a good upgrade to create a more elegant and less bulky window.
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2017-11-14_092357.gif (38.5 KB, 156 views)
trinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:44 AM   #269
juliansader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinita View Post
Hallo guys, what I would like to see is an improvement on the worst aspect of Reaper(in my opinion):
No other Daw shows this defect, and it would be a good upgrade to create a more elegant and less bulky window.
You can drag the divider to the left to minimize the space, or double-click an FX in the list to show it in a separate window.
juliansader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:16 AM   #270
drichard

No, just that there are both mono and stereo versions of plugins, and it is a little more efficient to use the mono version of the track is mono anyway.

Definitely not a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post
Are there any plugins that decline on working in a 2 channel track ? Why ?
-Michael
Old 11-14-2017, 04:01 AM   #271
Judders

Quote:
I like the fact you can go through the fx chain on the same window as the plugin GUI's. Much better than having to go between mixer strip slots and separate plugin windows for me.

How could the chain be more efficiently displayed in this window? I'm sure it could, but I can't think how.
Judders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:06 AM   #272
Judders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolilol1975 View Post
First time I've heard of plugins that work only in mono. Talk about niche.
It would be nice to be able to use, for instance, a single channel compressor plugin on a mono source, rather than stereo linking a two channel compressor.

Again, not a big deal, but it would be nice.

What I would like to see is an automatic mono/stereo detection setting for rendering/freezing tracks. I almost always freeze every track at some point in a project, and it would be nice to not have to manually select all the stereo tracks, freeze, invert selection to the mono tracks and freeze again.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:17 AM   #273
emarsk

Quote:
You can show just the plugin window by clicking on the plugin slot in the mixer channel strip, or - as juliansader said already - by double-clicking the plugin name in the list.

I find the Reaper plugin list very useful, actually, and a better implementation than the other DAWs I know (not a lot tbh, but still…).
The ability to select a bunch of plugins and toggle the bypass for all of them with a ctrl-b is invaluable for A-B comparisons. I'd actually like to be able to select plugins across multiple track and do the same thing.
emarsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:25 AM   #274
MRMJP

The FX Chain window design never bothered me too much but what does bother me is how (at least on Mac) that the FX Window gets it's own menu system and screws up your normal shortcuts. I really wish it could just be part of the normal menu system.

I think WaveLab (and I think Studio One copied it) has an elegant way of having a plugin window with tabbed plugins. I think it looks nice with no unused space:

Last edited by MRMJP; 11-14-2017 at 06:32 AM.
MRMJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:32 AM   #275
trinita

Quote:
The FX Chain window never bothered me too much but what does bother me is how (at least on Mac) that the FX Window gets it's own menu system and screws up your normal shortcuts. I really wish it could just be part of the normal menu system.

I think WaveLab (and I think Studio One copied it) has an elegant way of having a plugin window with tabbed plugins. I think it looks nice with no unused space:
Right, exactly what i mean
Old 11-14-2017, 06:37 AM   #276
drummerboy

If only the MCP could be scrolled horizontally by actually scrolling horizontally (instead of vertically) with my magic mouse on macOS, I'd be a joyously exulting camper. Now, I'm just a happy camper.
drummerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:40 AM   #277
Judders

Quote:

I'd like the option to keep the vertical list. For one, and for reasons I can't explain, the routing seems clearer to me when displayed vertically and my eyes can take the whole chain in better at a glance. If tabs are introduced, it would be important to keep functionality such as selecting multiple plugins, freezing/rendering up to selected plugin etc...
Old 11-14-2017, 07:21 AM   #278
mschnell

Enhanced and more straight forward routing of streams of control data.

Reaper handles multiple types of control data:
- internal engine API including Automation (such as controlling plugin parameters)
- Midi
- OSC

The internal API is accessible by
- the engine itself
- ReaScript
- Reaper API plugins

Midi is handled in multiple streams (buses, devices)
- Midi I/O devices
- the tracks' FX chains
- 16 dedicated routable Midi buses
- the "Reaper Control Path" (that allows for firing actions and feeding e.g. SWS LiveConfigs)
- the Midi device fed by the "Virtual Keyboard" (and AFAIK by ReaScripts)

Straight forward routing is provided (implicitly or explicitly configurable)
- engine -> API (obviously)
- API -> engine (obviously)
- Midi Devices in -> Tracks
- Tracks -> Midi Devices out
- Midi Devices -> "Reaper Control Path" (by checking the "control" box in the device config)
- "Virtual Keyboard" device -> Tracks
- Tracks -> Tracks (including using the 16 buses for more complex routing)
- some track -> track automation (certain automation features listen to the track's Midi.
- "Reaper Control Path" -> track automation (some automation features listen to Midi on the Control Path)
- engine -> OSC (Reaper's standard OSC functionality)
- OSC -> engine (Reaper's standard OSC functionality)

Doing complex script programming for control information is only possible by doing Midi filters in JSFX plugins, and hence needs to be done in tracks. But the information sources and targets might be located elsewhere.

Using certain tools and tricks, control data streams can be routed in additional ways:
- the "ReaMidiControl" plugin can be used to route automation information within a track's FX chain
- the "MidiToReaControlPath" plugin routes Midi from a Track -> "Reaper Control Path"
- The external "OSCIIbot" program routes OSC -> Midi and/or Midi -> OSC, here as well the Midi site (via a Midi Loop device) as the OSC site can be Reaper, while the other site usually is other software or a hardware device.
- BeyondPython publishes the Reaper API via OSC to make it usable for external programs (usually written in Python)

Now "Enhanced and more straight forward routing of streams of control data" would mean:
- the "Reaper Control Path" is just another Midi bus and can be fed by selecting it with the tracks output routing (obsoleting he "MidiToReaControlPath" plugin)
- dedicated Midi device to be fed by the API of ReaScripts (instead of "secretly" using the virtual keyboard device).
- The OSCIIbot functionality is integrated in Reaper, using the JSFX IDE to write Midi and OSC aware EEL scripts (providing some additional Midi devices that are dedicated for this and routable in the normal way). As they run within Reaper such scripts should be able to use the Reaper API as with ReaScript.

(The Reaper HTML-server functionality is not (yet) an issue here.)

-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 11-14-2017 at 07:27 AM.
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:34 AM   #279
trinita

One more interesting thing should be having click&drag function on mouse modifiers to assign to mousewheel possibility to control every knob of every fx; there is a similar action on "last touched parameters...", but not always works.

Last edited by trinita; 11-16-2017 at 06:43 AM.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:50 AM   #280
Rome

Quote:
Why not split this window and display a track list in the lower half? This way we could easily jump between the plugin areas of all channels without leaving the plugin window.

Edit: This could be implemented as tree where the root items are the tracks and the children are the items on the tracks. This way we could easily switch between the item fx as well.

Last edited by Rome; 11-14-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Rome is offline   Reply With Quote