Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2024, 03:54 PM   #11
Jeremy Gillam
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwa View Post
Ah I see, I think it only happens if all existing lanes are currently playing (which is always the case when there is only one lane). We can fix.
That would be great.

To expand a little on my other suggestion for separate actions to "show all lanes" vs "show only one lane" — I'm trying to put together some custom actions that perform a function to only the playing lane, for example nudge all items on the currently playing lane, and I'm getting some erratic behavior. For example, if multiple lanes are visible and I run "40421 Item: Select all items in track," all items in all visible lanes are selected. But if only one lane is shown/played, only the items in that lane are selected. When I run a custom action "1) Unset free item positioning/fixed item lanes, 2) Select all items in track, 3) Set fixed item lanes" the result is still dependent on the initial state of the show all lanes, vs show/play only one lane toggle. So if I run the custom action with multiple lanes visible, all items on all lanes are selected, but if only one lane is visible and playing only the items on that lane are selected. I fully admit the possibility of user error — but I'm stumped!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 2.46.08 PM.png (79.1 KB, 114 views)
Jeremy Gillam is offline   Reply With Quote