Old 09-07-2006, 04:09 PM   #1
ac242
Human being with feelings

Default Tempo change stuff

that's strange no one has asked for this, maybe I just missed it
It shall be cool to make possible to lock the beginning and the end of a loop to a certain position of the beat (maybe the end, or an half, and so on), so when you change the tempo of the song you also automatically adapt every loop in the song to the new bpm, doing an automatic timestretch, just like sonar does, or live, and just like tracktion doesn't do

in advance of this, that should be cool when you do timestretching to affect all the adiacent clips inside the track; I mean, when I drag the end of a clip pessing alt, when I reach the beginning of another clip I drag that too, in combination with the first one, applying time stretch to both the clips; that shall be very usefull to synchronize long tracks of percussive elements, just stretching the beat out of tempo to match the right beat, and automatically adjusting the fllowing quarter

I hope I've been clear enough, please let me tell about any thing you could not understand, I think these shall be very good functions, making reaper really better than other expensive counterparts
If reaper already has this function, please let me know how to reach them, thank you all

Last edited by ac242; 09-07-2006 at 04:11 PM.
ac242 is offline   Reply With Quote