Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 03-13-2018, 06:54 PM   #1
MRMJP
Human being with feelings

Default FX Chain Preset Shortcut Should Remember The Focused Plugin

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature request but since I started using the native REAPER option to load FX chain presets with a key command, the last plugin in the FX chain is always focused when the chain is loaded.

When I was using the similar SWS option, it always knew which plugin GUI was focused when I saved the FX chain, so that when the FX chain was loaded, that same GUI was focused.

For example, I have a common FX chain I always load but I want the 3rd FX GUI to be shown when I load it.

Is this possible to tweak in an update?
Old 03-15-2018, 07:07 AM   #2
MRMJP
Human being with feelings

Bump on this. Is anybody else seeing the same behavior or is perhaps a certain plugin I'm using causing the plugin focus to always be the last one?

I did some quick testing with various plugins and couldn't get any different results though.

I may just go back to the SWS option if it's not going to be possible to get the native REAPER FX Chain Shortcuts to also remember the selected plugin GUI focus when the chain Is saved/loaded.

I wish I had tested this more in the pre-release but I was battling some other issues at the time.