Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 06-17-2021, 05:53 PM   #1
dreaminglife
Human being with feelings

Default Duplicated Custom Actions: Can't Edit or Delte

I am having a problem with editing or deleting any duplicated custom action. Have checked "reaper-kb.ini" and the new actions are being added. There are more lines of code in "reaper-kb.ini" each time I close Reaper after copying actions that cannot be edited etc. Looking for the copied actions and they are there in "reaper-kb.ini" with a new command ID but in the actions window they don't have a command ID, just a 0 where it should be.

My other reaper installation is working OK, so I copied the "reaper-kb.ini" file from it to my main install. It didn't fix the problem.

Any idea what might be causing this bug? Have just updated to version 6.29 and think it might have happened at that time. Not sure.

Running Windows 7 64 bit Pro SP1, HP6200.

I posted this on the Tips & Tricks Forum because a google search took me there for the same problem. Sorry for cross posting but I've realised this is an actual bug.
dreaminglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 09:09 PM   #2
dreaminglife
Human being with feelings

Default The ghosts are happy for now

Well I made some adjustments to the S&M.ini file and all is now OK. I really think reaper is haunted though.

S&M_ADD_TRTEMPLATE=100 ; [Main] Resources - Import tracks from track template, slot n.

I had it set to - S&M_ADD_TRTEMPLATE=220
and when I decdresed it to 100 things got better.

You are meant to be able to set up to 255 but this apparantly is too much at least in my reaper install.
dreaminglife is offline   Reply With Quote