Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 05-27-2021, 12:35 AM   #1761
moss
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by garck View Post
Sorry, I couldn't find a way to PM an attachment, I hope you don't mind me doing it here.
Sorry, couldn't spot anything unusual.
moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 12:36 AM   #1762
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysfault View Post
Thanks, I was able to assign an action with the hotkey Ctrl+Shift+J like you recommended. Unfortunately, Reaper still freezes whenever I use the action to open the configuration dialog.

I can see the dialog/window and interact with it just fine, so I think this may be more related to the first bullet point you offered, where it's being opened in the background.
And if you close the window, Reaper works fine again? Could you do a video?
Old 05-27-2021, 06:34 AM   #1763
garck

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss View Post
Sorry, couldn't spot anything unusual.
Me neither! I'll install the upgrade, see if anything changes. Thanks.
Update: No change. Maybe it's just a quirk of the M+. Great software anyway.

Last edited by garck; 05-27-2021 at 06:57 AM.
garck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 12:57 PM   #1764
sysfault

Quote:
And if you close the window, Reaper works fine again? Could you do a video?
No, when I close it the Reaper UI remains frozen.

I've attached a GIF recording of the behavior, but since the forum won't allow GIFs larger than 1 MiB 64KiB, I had to zip it up. The part towards the end where I'm flailing the cursor around is when the UI is frozen and I'm clicking on things without getting a response.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Peek 2021-05-27 15-54.zip (1.01 MB, 95 views)

Last edited by sysfault; 05-27-2021 at 01:53 PM.
sysfault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:20 AM   #1765
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysfault View Post
No, when I close it the Reaper UI remains frozen.

I've attached a GIF recording of the behavior, but since the forum won't allow GIFs larger than 1 MiB 64KiB, I had to zip it up. The part towards the end where I'm flailing the cursor around is when the UI is frozen and I'm clicking on things without getting a response.

Thanks!
Not much to see on the video. I checked again on my Ubuntu Studio installation and it works fine. I guess this is related to the window manager you are using.
Old 05-28-2021, 02:26 AM   #1766
moss

WARNING:

If you are already on an ARM Mac do not update to Macos 11.4! Java crashes on that version and therefore DrivenByMoss as well.
Old 05-28-2021, 05:28 AM   #1767
RoboBeard

Default Launchpad S

Is there support the Launchpad S?

It is not currently listed but I'm hoping it may be functionally the same as another Launchpad variant.

As a complete noob to Reaper and DAWs in general knowing if an existing device config csn be used would mean I am only not understanding reaper rather than not knowing whether I am not understanding reaper, drivenbymoss or midi.

FWIW the Launchpad S just works on Windows 10 without any problems and I can read/write midi codes from/to it with pcoket MIDI so I know that part is working correctly.
RoboBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 10:21 AM   #1768
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboBeard View Post
Is there support the Launchpad S?

It is not currently listed but I'm hoping it may be functionally the same as another Launchpad variant.

As a complete noob to Reaper and DAWs in general knowing if an existing device config csn be used would mean I am only not understanding reaper rather than not knowing whether I am not understanding reaper, drivenbymoss or midi.

FWIW the Launchpad S just works on Windows 10 without any problems and I can read/write midi codes from/to it with pcoket MIDI so I know that part is working correctly.
Sorry, no. Novation is always very creative in making the programming interface of each model totally different :-)
Old 05-29-2021, 04:45 AM   #1769
RoboBeard

Quote:
Sorry, no. Novation is always very creative in making the programming interface of each model totally different :-)
Okay. Thanks for the reply.

The launchpad S appears as a MIDI device in Reaper, I have found the launchpad S programmer guide for and can at least seen some response to a button press in a MIDI input so if I can find a way to map MIDI codes to events in Reaper all is not lost.
RoboBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 07:43 PM   #1770
petergreeny

Quote:
DrivenByMoss 12.2 is online!

[*]MCU
  • New: Added option to assignable buttons to toggle the motor faders on/off.
[/list]

Enjoy!
Fantastic! Working beautifully over here and the new motors on/off option is perfect. Thanks so much Moss.
petergreeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 09:45 AM   #1771
garck

Default Any Icon Platform M+ users here?

Just wondering of there are any other Icon M+ users here and if you have experienced any problem with the zoom option in configuration? Thanks.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:12 AM   #1772
moss

DrivenByMoss 4 Reaper 12.2.2 is out!

Get it from http://mossgrabers.de
  • Maschine+ / Mk3
    • New: Last touchstrip mode is remembered when switching between categories (Pitch, CC, Note Repeat).
    • Fixed: Touchstrip did not update, reinstall the template!
    • Fixed: Mapping of user parameters did not work.
  • Novation SLMkIII
    • Fixed: Improved project left/right label.
  • Push
    • Fixed: Color selection did trigger the pad release event on the previous grid mode.

Enjoy!
Old 06-03-2021, 03:22 PM   #1773
sysfault

Quote:
Not much to see on the video. I checked again on my Ubuntu Studio installation and it works fine. I guess this is related to the window manager you are using.
I'm using Mutter with Gnome 3.38.3, so it's not really non-standard. Could it have anything to do with Nvidia drivers? Know anything I can try for it?
sysfault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:21 PM   #1774
garck

Default Zoom is on but Zoom is off.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a7t...ew?usp=sharing
Old 06-04-2021, 04:04 AM   #1775
martindupras

Default Help installing DrivenByMoss4Reaper on Mac Mini M1 running Big Sur

Hi,

I could do with some help.

I'm running MacOS 11.3.1 ("Big Sur"). Reaper runs perfectly (so far).

I've just tried to install DrivenByMoss4Reaper (DrivenByMoss4Reaper-12.2.2-Macos-ARM.tar.gz) following the instructions scrupulously, but that doesn't seem to work. When I get to the "configure" page I get messages in the "Logging" pane at the bottom. (I can't select the text to copy so I am attaching a screenshot.)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

- martin
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2021-06-04 at 11.59.46.png (51.5 KB, 96 views)
martindupras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 04:55 PM   #1776
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by martindupras View Post
Hi,

I could do with some help.

I'm running MacOS 11.3.1 ("Big Sur"). Reaper runs perfectly (so far).

I've just tried to install DrivenByMoss4Reaper (DrivenByMoss4Reaper-12.2.2-Macos-ARM.tar.gz) following the instructions scrupulously, but that doesn't seem to work. When I get to the "configure" page I get messages in the "Logging" pane at the bottom. (I can't select the text to copy so I am attaching a screenshot.)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

- martin
You can ignore these messages. They only mean that you never opened the FX devices dialog in Reaper and clicked on the respective categories.

Simply add your controller(s) now.
Old 06-05-2021, 01:30 AM   #1777
martindupras

Thanks for the answer.

I wasn't able to add anything. I finally figured out what was happening. In Reaper I have usually two windows open (the main window and a mixer window.) For some reason a dialogue had appeared behind the mixer window, and was waiting for me to do something. It was very confusing but I got there in the end. What I did was go in the actions menu and open the configuration menu from there.

Seems to be working now!

Quote:
You can ignore these messages. They only mean that you never opened the FX devices dialog in Reaper and clicked on the respective categories.

Simply add your controller(s) now.
martindupras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 01:48 PM   #1778
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by garck View Post
Just wondering of there are any other Icon M+ users here and if you have experienced any problem with the zoom option in configuration? Thanks.
I could now test again with the M+ but do not see this issue. I should add that I am running a quite old Firmware 1.07 since I had always trouble with the 2.x versions.
Old 06-17-2021, 04:41 PM   #1779
garck

Thanks for the info. I'm on 2.15, but I'd prefer not roll back the drivers. I find it more stable than the older versions. I used to have more fader sensitivity issues.
Old 06-19-2021, 11:15 AM   #1780
SauRango

Default XTouch Reaper Assign

Hi Jürgen

Many thanks for your excellent work as usual :-)
I've got an Xtouch working on OSX in Reaper.

Can you tell me if it is possible to assign the Function keys? Right now they seem to all go into loop record.

All the best
SauRango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:22 PM   #1781
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauRango View Post
Hi Jürgen

Many thanks for your excellent work as usual :-)
I've got an Xtouch working on OSX in Reaper.

Can you tell me if it is possible to assign the Function keys? Right now they seem to all go into loop record.

All the best
Yes, you can assign F1-F6 in the settings. F7/F8 is fixed to punch in/out.
Old 06-19-2021, 07:02 PM   #1782
AvianWaves

Default Nanokontrol 2 in MCU (Sonar) Mode

Hello! I've seen a few mentions of the Nanokontrol2 in this thread. It seems far more responsive and performant than the built-in reaper controls. Thank you!

There is one thing that isn't working correctly and that's the pan control. The Nanokontrol2 pan control is not a rotary (continuous) control, it has a hard stop at the min and max levels. I tried different knob sensitivity levels but the behavior is always the same. It moves between hard-left to 80% left (or further depending on sensitivity) then at nearly the far right position to goes back to hard-left. Turning the knob the other direction doesn't do anything (oddly) until you reset it at the far left, then it starts semi-working again.

I'm guessing the signals the nanokontrol2 are emitting is not what your addon is expecting, at least by default. Any ideas of what/how might be set up wrong on my end?

Extra information:

- Reaper's built-in MCU mode handles the pan knob correctly from the nanokontrol2, but it has high lag and if you do multiple tracks at the same time, it can freeze up. I'd prefer to use yours if possible as it is SO FAST!

- The Nanokontrol2 has different operating modes, I'm using the "Sonar mode" which is just MCU emulated mode. It's default mode is MIDI CC, but that's not the mode I'm in. I'm in Sonar/MCU mode.
AvianWaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 01:36 AM   #1783
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianWaves View Post
Hello! I've seen a few mentions of the Nanokontrol2 in this thread. It seems far more responsive and performant than the built-in reaper controls. Thank you!

There is one thing that isn't working correctly and that's the pan control. The Nanokontrol2 pan control is not a rotary (continuous) control, it has a hard stop at the min and max levels. I tried different knob sensitivity levels but the behavior is always the same. It moves between hard-left to 80% left (or further depending on sensitivity) then at nearly the far right position to goes back to hard-left. Turning the knob the other direction doesn't do anything (oddly) until you reset it at the far left, then it starts semi-working again.

I'm guessing the signals the nanokontrol2 are emitting is not what your addon is expecting, at least by default. Any ideas of what/how might be set up wrong on my end?

Extra information:

- Reaper's built-in MCU mode handles the pan knob correctly from the nanokontrol2, but it has high lag and if you do multiple tracks at the same time, it can freeze up. I'd prefer to use yours if possible as it is SO FAST!

- The Nanokontrol2 has different operating modes, I'm using the "Sonar mode" which is just MCU emulated mode. It's default mode is MIDI CC, but that's not the mode I'm in. I'm in Sonar/MCU mode.
Sorry, but I do not have that device. Maybe someone else can chime in.
I had the Mk1 back in the days and there was an editor with it. Could it be that there was something changed in the editor?
Old 06-20-2021, 01:21 PM   #1784
moss

DrivenByMoss 12.3 ist out!

• Launchpad
    • Fixed: Poly aftertouch did not work.
  • Maschine
    • New: Added support for Maschine Studio!
    • New: Shift+Mixer toggles the device panel.
    • New: Shift+Macro creates a new clip on the selected track and slot and starts playback (like Macro but without enabling overdub).
    • New: Improved simulator layout of Mk2.
    • Fixed: Rec+Group buttons did also execute the record action.
  • Push

Enjoy!
Old 06-21-2021, 07:03 AM   #1785
AvianWaves

Quote:
Sorry, but I do not have that device. Maybe someone else can chime in.
I had the Mk1 back in the days and there was an editor with it. Could it be that there was something changed in the editor?
When the controller is in MCU mode, there's very few things that you can edit in the editor. Basically all you can do is redefine a few of the transport controls.

Are there any pan/knob settings (other than sensitivity) in your plugin that I can manipulate to experiment?
Old 06-21-2021, 08:15 AM   #1786
AvianWaves

Quote:
Is there a way to view the value the knobs are sending? I was playing with the device simulator and I was able to visualize a pattern to the output, but I don't know the values it's sending. I thought it was just going to be 0-127, but I'm guessing it isn't that simple.
OK I used MidiOx (wow, blast from the past!) and figured out how the NanoKontrol2's knobs work.

When you turn the knob to the right (panning left to right), it sends...
CC.......VAL
0x10....0x01-0x3E

where value is the number of increments, so 01 is pan +1R, and 02 is pan +2R etc.

When it reaches the furthest right point, it sends...
CC.......VAL
0x10....0x3F

where 3F apparently just means "100% RIGHT"

---

When you turn the knob to the left (panning right to left), it sends...
CC........VAL
0x10.....0x41-0x7E

where value is the number of increments, so 41 is pan +1L, and 42 is pan +2L etc.

When it reaches the furthest left point, it sends...
CC........VAL
0x10.....0x7F

where 7F apparently just means "100% LEFT"

---

** EDIT: Exactly 127 increment/decrement messages are sent for a full sweep in either direction.
** EDIT 2: the CC number is 0x10, 0x11, 0x12 to 0x17 for channel strips 1-8.
** EDIT 3: Just realized it's using the signed magnitude method for encoding the value. So it's not completely arbitrary. The -63 and +63 values just mean "hard left" and "hard right" respectively. Image: https://ibb.co/hHPrr5t
Source is another project implementing MCU: https://tttapa.github.io/Control-Sur...ddeeef50e7a71d
Attached Files
File Type: txt NanoSweepLeft.txt (9.6 KB, 107 views)
File Type: txt NanoSweepRight.txt (9.6 KB, 90 views)
File Type: txt NanoSweepLeft-Fast.txt (7.5 KB, 94 views)
File Type: txt NanoSweepRight-Fast.txt (7.9 KB, 98 views)

Last edited by AvianWaves; 06-21-2021 at 08:36 AM.
Old 06-22-2021, 03:13 AM   #1787
moss

Quote:
When you turn the knob to the left (panning right to left), it sends...
CC........VAL
0x10.....0x41-0x7E

where value is the number of increments, so 41 is pan +1L, and 42 is pan +2L etc.

When it reaches the furthest left point, it sends...
CC........VAL
0x10.....0x7F

where 7F apparently just means "100% LEFT"
Thanks for the in-depth analysis. I am always surprised how creative device manufacturers can get in misusing the MCU protocol, so now absolute knobs are turned into relative ones by sending maximum speed on the left and right side :-)

However, this brought a a little bug to light that my decoder was wrong for such a high value. Will be fixed in the next update!
Old 06-22-2021, 10:20 AM   #1788
AvianWaves

Quote:
Thanks for the in-depth analysis. I am always surprised how creative device manufacturers can get in misusing the MCU protocol, so now absolute knobs are turned into relative ones by sending maximum speed on the left and right side :-)

However, this brought a a little bug to light that my decoder was wrong for such a high value. Will be fixed in the next update!
It is crazy, isn't it? I can't believe they are sending relative positioning data, but here we are!

I appreciate this add-on, great work!

Can the sensitivity feature (-100 to +100) be set to number of indents directly? Since the NK2 has exactly 127 indents L to R, I think I'd need to put in a precise value to upscale it to your plugin's resolution (what is it? 2048-ish?). Even at +100, it only goes about 60% across the full sweep L to R, from my testing on the NK2.

Last edited by AvianWaves; 06-22-2021 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-25-2021, 03:27 PM   #1789
YanG1

Default Reaper and machine jam

Hi! dear Driven. I set up you addon in reaper and have few trouble.
First - it session view bug with item grid. Time to time jame lose coordinate and duplicate button dont work with clip. also grid have bug with streching item liike in a machine2 DAW. and it time ot time skip space beetwin item in track and i nt correct displayed in gid button pad.
Second- I dont undertand - how choose from Jam next or previous take in item. If I do it from other contoller - item in JAm switched and change color to secekted take. But from Jam it not obviously.
Next - is browser problem. I can give idea- do you can make browser page in jam like a simple pad with control message, and user set custum plugin or template to any pad from 64 in browser list(You can save last control row with exit button), template mode work fine in reaper.
YanG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 08:32 AM   #1790
moss

DrivenByMoss 12.3.1 is out!

• All devices
    • New: Improved long press delay depending on system.
  • APC, Fire, Maschine Jam, Maschine
    • New: Shift mode can be operated with one hand. Press and release the Shift button to activate shift mode. Execute Shift actions. Press Shift again to disable Shift mode. Button combinations can still be used as before.
  • Generic Flexi
    • New: Improved labels of relative modes in selection box
    • Fixed: Speed of relative knobs in low-res CC mode was much too slow.
  • Launchkey Mk3 / Launchkey Mini Mk3 / SL MkIII
    • New: In the step view of the drum sequencer change the note length or create long notes by pressing a note pad, keep it pressed, wait a bit and then press a pad right to it.
    • New: Longer notes are drawn in a different color.
  • Maschine
    • Fixed: Changing note length in sequencers did not work.
    • Fixed: Tempo fractions were truncated.
  • MCU
    • Fixed: Fixed a weird edge case when a device (specifically Korg nanokontrol 2) sends maximum speed for knobs.
  • Remote SL Mk2
    • Fixed: Long notification messages were truncated

Enjoy!
Old 06-27-2021, 06:08 AM   #1791
flechtwerk

Thanks for this wonderful script! I had not used my Push 2 since leaving Ableton for Reaper, now I know I've been missing out.

Two remarks regarding Push 2 in Reaper:
1) I think there's a bug with the wonderful User mode showing the FX Parameters - when I turn offline an FX that has parameters in TCP/MCP, the parameters do not disappear from the Push display. They are also still shown when I switch to a different track and back again.
Also, if (for example) I have an FX with 8 parameters in the panel, make it offline and then add an FX with 4 shown parameters, the remaining 4 slots in the Push display still show the old (and disabled) FX parameters.
I'm on Reaper 6.29 on Windows 10 using drivenbymoss 12.3.0.

2) Is it possible to totally link the tracks show in the Mix mode on Push with the tracks shown in Reaper's MCP, so that Push shows exactly the tracks that I see in the MCP? Currently, when I use tracks whose parent folders are hidden from MCP, I cannot see/access them on the Push. (I sometimes use very intricate routing systems that makes these things necessary for me.)

Hope I could make myself understood. And again, thanks for the amazing work!
flechtwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 12:29 PM   #1792
petergreeny

Moss, could you (or anyone else) speak to the following. I can't seem to figure out in Reaper, either using MCU or otherwise, how to do what is so simple in every other DAW. Namely:

- after writing, for instance, fader volume automation on a track using touch mode, to set it to 'bypass' or 'ignore' that automation. Basically I just want to turn off the automation temporarily, so the MCU fader ignores it, and the GUI mixer fader ignores it until I decide to turn it back on and/or edit it with more touch automation.

For some reason, hitting the bypass button on the automation lane has the MCU fader still moving and reading the automation data, which is disconcerting when the volume changes are indeed bypassed.
petergreeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 02:52 AM   #1793
funkster1

Quote:
DrivenByMoss 12.3.1 is out!

[*]Remote SL Mk2
  • Fixed: Long notification messages were truncated
[/list]
Enjoy!

Hi Jürgen,since DBM supports the Novation SL models, can I expect the ZeRO SL MkII to function as well?

You're a hero to the community. Thank you so much for this little gem.

Cheers, Ralf
Win 10 Pro 21H2|AMD RYZEN 3600|32 GB RAM|NVIDIA GeForce 710 fanless|2x27" Full HD screen|250 GB SSD system|1 TB SSD Samples|1 TB SSD projects|2 TB HDD docs & images|ROLAND Octa-Capture|BCR2000|Nektar LX88+|Maschine Mikro MK3|ZeRO SL MkII|FCB1010|KRK ROKIT 5|
funkster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 10:12 AM   #1794
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanG1 View Post
Hi! dear Driven. I set up you addon in reaper and have few trouble.
First - it session view bug with item grid. Time to time jame lose coordinate and duplicate button dont work with clip. also grid have bug with streching item liike in a machine2 DAW. and it time ot time skip space beetwin item in track and i nt correct displayed in gid button pad.
Second- I dont undertand - how choose from Jam next or previous take in item. If I do it from other contoller - item in JAm switched and change color to secekted take. But from Jam it not obviously.
Next - is browser problem. I can give idea- do you can make browser page in jam like a simple pad with control message, and user set custum plugin or template to any pad from 64 in browser list(You can save last control row with exit button), template mode work fine in reaper.
I am not sure if I understood everything you wrote. I guess you are talking about the Maschine JAM controller:

1) Session view: sorry, didn't understand that one. Please give some clear and detailed steps to reproduce your issue(s).

2) Takes are not supported.

3) The browser is not really usable on devices without a display. See the longer comment in the manual in the Known Issues section.
Old 06-28-2021, 11:34 AM   #1795
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by flechtwerk View Post
1) I think there's a bug with the wonderful User mode showing the FX Parameters - when I turn offline an FX that has parameters in TCP/MCP, the parameters do not disappear from the Push display. They are also still shown when I switch to a different track and back again.
Also, if (for example) I have an FX with 8 parameters in the panel, make it offline and then add an FX with 4 shown parameters, the remaining 4 slots in the Push display still show the old (and disabled) FX parameters.
Good catch! Will be fixed in the next update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flechtwerk View Post
2) Is it possible to totally link the tracks show in the Mix mode on Push with the tracks shown in Reaper's MCP, so that Push shows exactly the tracks that I see in the MCP? Currently, when I use tracks whose parent folders are hidden from MCP, I cannot see/access them on the Push. (I sometimes use very intricate routing systems that makes these things necessary for me.)
I am afraid no. This is already horribly complicated code and I do not really feel the urge to complicate it even more ;-)
Old 06-28-2021, 11:59 AM   #1796
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergreeny View Post
Moss, could you (or anyone else) speak to the following. I can't seem to figure out in Reaper, either using MCU or otherwise, how to do what is so simple in every other DAW. Namely:

- after writing, for instance, fader volume automation on a track using touch mode, to set it to 'bypass' or 'ignore' that automation. Basically I just want to turn off the automation temporarily, so the MCU fader ignores it, and the GUI mixer fader ignores it until I decide to turn it back on and/or edit it with more touch automation.

For some reason, hitting the bypass button on the automation lane has the MCU fader still moving and reading the automation data, which is disconcerting when the volume changes are indeed bypassed.
The problem is that there is still no dedicated function in the API to get the activation state of the envelope. There is a way via envelope chunks. But chunks are very slow and have a significant performance hit. So, we have to live with it for the time being.

If you only want to turn off fader movement, there is now a command in the function key (F1-F6) option menu.
Old 06-28-2021, 12:00 PM   #1797
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkster1 View Post
Hi Jürgen,since DBM supports the Novation SL models, can I expect the ZeRO SL MkII to function as well?

You're a hero to the community. Thank you so much for this little gem.

Cheers, Ralf
I do not have one, so cannot say 100% but it should.
Old 06-28-2021, 04:01 PM   #1798
funkster1

Quote:
I do not have one, so cannot say 100% but it should.
Thanks, will try as soon as I'll find some time and get my head around it. ;-)
Win 10 Pro 21H2|AMD RYZEN 3600|32 GB RAM|NVIDIA GeForce 710 fanless|2x27" Full HD screen|250 GB SSD system|1 TB SSD Samples|1 TB SSD projects|2 TB HDD docs & images|ROLAND Octa-Capture|BCR2000|Nektar LX88+|Maschine Mikro MK3|ZeRO SL MkII|FCB1010|KRK ROKIT 5|
funkster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 01:32 AM   #1799
flechtwerk

Quote:
Good catch! Will be fixed in the next update!
Wonderful! Thanks for all the work, it's highly appreciated.
flechtwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 02:05 PM   #1800
jsc123

Default Bug with Behringer X-Compact

Hi Moss, thanks first for really upgrading my Behringer X compact, i love your software .

I know this controller isn't "Supported" but works everything smoothly even the rotary knobs.
The only issue i have its that sometimes some tracks are suddenly all the way down to -inf. is like one track at a time, not everything. I couldnt replicate the issue but i suspect has something to do with volume automatization, and i suspect it happens -only sometimes, lets say two times per project- when i click in a channel that isnt one of already 8 been showed by the controller.

I don't know if i can try something more to replicate the error, or what u suggest?
Thanks
juans
jsc123 is offline   Reply With Quote