Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 07-25-2012, 03:53 AM   #41
pyerbass
Human being with feelings

Hi Fytr41,
I have reorganized the tcp due to general request to have solo and mute on the right side, wich is more efficient. a way to fix your problem would be to enhance the default vertical size. I will keep that in mind when the time wil come for an eventual update.

I guess you could fix the problem yourself if you don't want to wait:
- reaper/option/show reaper ressources folder/color theme
- rename the analog_api_v4_final.ReaperThemeZip file to analog_api_v4_final.ReaperTheme.Zip to have a zip fil (just add a dot)
- open teh zip file with an archiver like winrar and go into analog api unpacked folder
- open rtconfig.txt
- at the begining of the file find this line

tcp_heights 2 30 72 72; supercollapsed, collapsed, small(norecarm), recarm size

- turn the two numbers 72 into 92 to have

tcp_heights 2 30 92 92; supercollapsed, collapsed, small(norecarm), recarm size

- close and save the modified txt file into the zip archive
- close the archiver and deleted the dot you added before to return to a .reaperthemezip file
- double clic on the file to launch the modified theme, the default tcp vertical size is now bigger and display all the commands
pyerbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:03 AM   #42
pyerbass

Hi Guys,
Thanks for downloading and supporting this theme

Just a word about many request to bring back the custom layous from v4.02
That won't happen. It's A choice That I had to make to have something completed. 3 ways to mix: split screen inspector and console, no bastard layout in between with wierd commands or ridiculous stretched parts.

If you want to stay with the v4.2 version it's up to you, but I REALLY suggest you to download the last one, unzip and replace:

mcp meter in the master console layout
the midi color map

Those files are buggy in the v 4.02, and they are fixed in final version so you better replace them

For the other one who like this final version, a small update is planed:
-increased tcp default size to access all the command without tretching the rack
- enhanced mix desk
- bigger and cleaner play rate in the transport bar
Old 07-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #43
Fytr41

Default Cheers Mate.

Thank you pyerbass,
I really like the new layout and if I understand your last message correctly, you will make it so that the TCP shows all the controls by default. That would be ideal and I must thank you for being so considerate.
Cheers,
Colin.
Fytr41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #44
pyerbass

Yes I will do this update as you request, but it won't be very soon that's why I letf youa tutorial to make the tweak by youself waiting for the update, just two post higher
Old 07-28-2012, 03:53 PM   #45
salbarz

Default api Default gui on plugins is all black with words

its not a big deal as far as operation wise!but some times i like to go to the defailt plugin template(when you pres the ui button to turn your bautiful plug in to a boring but more straight forward with what the peramiter are!)well i have the api theme installed and when i do press that button the gui changes but it looks pich black and u see thge fader and the apopriate peramiters it affects!it works like its supposed to but why does it not keep the same color that the un-themed version has!its easier on the eyes and doesnt make it look like a cheap program!i love reaper just like to show off a little to the guys that are using PT!I coverteed to Reaper a few weeks ago and am spreading the word!dont know if its a bug or a user error!(if its a user error is there a way i can make it look better!)superficial, I know! but it makes a diffrence to me when i show people the diffrences between PT and Reaper!
salbarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #46
lxm

looks cool but also find it very hard to look at... confusing to me.
lxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:17 AM   #47
BorsingPhoto

Default Great work

I have used this super cool theme for about a week now, after I first installed it I was like, naah what's this? (new Reaper user) but after a little getting used to I find it's the nicest Theme yet, nice job
Old 07-30-2012, 04:05 AM   #48
3FRS

it's a wonderful theme, just I cannot read the blue letters on the black background of the dialog boxes (i.e.: the I/O dialog box). I don't know much about theme editing, I just ask myself if is it possible to restore the original dialog boxes (or change the colors) by myself, without annoying the creator...
3FRS
3FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #49
BorsingPhoto

Default Theme editor

Yes I changed a Theme that way, look in Options - Preferenses - Theme editor.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:01 AM   #50
eamblar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorsingPhoto View Post
Yes I changed a Theme that way, look in Options - Preferenses - Theme editor.
Hi.
I don't find the option to change this color. Could you tell us which is this option?
thank you
eamblar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:17 AM   #51
BorsingPhoto

Default Theme editor

Sorry, I'm too busy working with routing and a good studio template when I'm in Reaper, but it's just a text color, surely it's in there. If you're having problems finding the right text color entry, simply change what you think might be the text in question to some hideous Green color code (copy/paste between previous/Green so you don't loose track

Good luck and sorry I'm too busy to help you further..
Old 08-01-2012, 07:34 AM   #52
eamblar

Don't worry. The text I can change it, but I prefer change the background color (the blue).
thanks

Last edited by eamblar; 08-01-2012 at 07:42 AM.
eamblar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #53
Tomm

Thanks, I wish the Stash would allow for larger files is all... but that's hardly your fault
Tomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #54
BorsingPhoto

Oh, yes and I tend to agree, maybe change it to a darker Blue. All I can assume in this case is that you might have to add a code of some sort, but I haven't looked into that (never had a reason to)
Old 08-02-2012, 04:53 AM   #55
didi

Is there some sort of instruction manual, I really like the theme, I'm just confused by a few things.

I don't understand on the 2buss where it says "Choose your master section".

What does that mean? How do I choose?

Also, when using the mixer even when undocked and fullscreen, I still cannot see a plugin list on each channel. Is there any way to make it scrollable and fit everything in?

Cheers.
didi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:27 AM   #56
pyerbass

Hi didi.
About the master section:
as you must know, reaper 4 allows different layouts. If you check "option/layout" you will be able to change the layout. Chossing your master section means select into option/layout/mixer master layout between the different style, if you work in split screen or fullscreen mixer.

You can do teh same for the tracks, and I guess you will have to do so, because the default layout is made for big monitors and high resolution. I guess you are working on a laptop or a small screen that can't displey all the information, you shold then choose the split screen layout for teh track and the master.

Hi others, about the color changes,
Don't hesitate to post screenshots of your version, it could become default on the next updates
Old 08-02-2012, 06:41 AM   #57
Tomm

Ok, I've used for a while now. It's really great, gives me the warm and fuzzies

One big issue is the text readability on the mixer sends. I'd change the background to a more solid blue instead of the segmented led-ish graphic, or something to clear it up in there. I'd also get rid of the little gray arrows to indicate there's more up/down the list, and/or remove or modify the API logo and model number so they don't all collide with each other.

Am smaller issue I have is the mixer gain fader dB marking/labels... at -inf it doesn't line up with the infinity label. The rest seem close enough using the standard throw values. I'd get rid of -65 and put inf just below it.

Just a couple small issues of course, overall it's really really nice, and unique. Oh, and it matches well with my API gear
Tomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #58
pyerbass

Hi Tomm!
I'm glad you like the theme
Thanks for pointing that fader bug out, I will correct that
About the send zone, I will try to manage something with the new margin function
Stay tuned for updates!
Old 08-05-2012, 02:41 AM   #59
dimitris_T

Hi pyer.

Still using your theme since it's very comfortable for me.

Today i replaced the Master mixer with the one from Danni's K-14 theme.
Have a look if you want.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg k-14.jpg (58.6 KB, 355 views)
dimitris_T is offline   Reply With Quote