Old 12-31-2019, 12:03 PM   #1
PointReyes
Human being with feelings

Default Improve Quantize window

Let us be able to do all quantize functions in one window instead having to open/use multiple windows, i.e. have an option to extend the main Quantize Events window to include the Humanize function. This is a simple addition that would save lots of time and fussing about.

Benefit: We would be able to do everything quantize-related in one window, making workflow far faster and more intuitive than it is currently.

Reason: Less mouse clicks and movement are always preferable for speed and workflow. When I want to humanize quantization to apply to my main quantize settings I currently need to open another window to process that after I've done my main quantization, and the option to have it all in window eliminates that extra work.

Implementation: Have an option in the main Quantize Events window to also show all Humanization options there, in the Manual mode. You would still have the separate Humanization window available as well should one want that.

Last edited by PointReyes; 01-02-2020 at 04:08 PM.
PointReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 04:53 AM   #2
_Stevie_

Yes please, +1
And also add a feature that will affect selected notes if a selection exists and affect ALL notes
when no selection exists.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:09 AM   #3
Eraz

+1
And add also improvements for audio items quantize.
Now when dealing with multi-miked performances (e.g. drums) you have to
1) disable "selecting one item selects group"
2) open dynamic split and do your splits, then again
3) enable "selecting one item selects group" and then
4) quantize.

It would be great if you could do everything in one window and without enabling/disabling certain options (like "selecting one item selects group").
Eraz is offline   Reply With Quote