COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 09-27-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
stw
Human being with feelings

Default AAX AAE error 30001

After resolving my AAX build issues on PC i get that strange error when loading my plug in Protools. At Project load i also get the message that the plug was not loaded because of insufficient system resources.
There's more or less no info about that error even in the avid dev board. But obviously some other plugs suffered from it too after Protools updates.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on there and my investigations and alterations of my code lead to nothing so far. Maybe it's bad design on my side or a general problem which could be part of wdl aax api?
However all other formats run fine just as the OSX AAX version of my plug.
So did any of you wdl aax guys ever got stuck in that too, or can shed some light? I would be grateful...

Specs: VS2017, Protools 11 and 12, wdl-ol next branch
stw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 06:55 AM   #2
Andi!

Are you a registered Avid developer and has signed the AAX with PACE Eden sign tools?
Andi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 07:27 AM   #3
stw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi! View Post
Are you a registered Avid developer and has signed the AAX with PACE Eden sign tools?
Yes, i am a registered dev. And no i haven't signed the plug so far. I would really wonder if that would change anything?
I didn't sign the OSX version too (and did that just at the very end of developing stages in the past with other plugs) without any issues.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:39 AM   #4
Andi!

AFAIK you have either to use a ProTools development built (if you want to test without wrapping) or with Ilok wrapping & dongle (if you want to test with a full Pro Tools version). Why not giving it a try?
Old 10-03-2017, 07:45 AM   #5
stw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi! View Post
AFAIK you have either to use a ProTools development built (if you want to test without wrapping) or with Ilok wrapping & dongle (if you want to test with a full Pro Tools version). Why not giving it a try?
Yes, i use a dev build (sorry didn't mention that). But AFAIK a full Protools version wouldn't load an unsigned plug anyway.
I'll try if a signed binary changes anything.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:10 AM   #6
Andi!

Maybe some kind of caching problem, I think it's not wdl related. With unwrapped aax plugins I can still open them in developer builds. If you want you can pm me and send me your unsigned plug to test it.