Old 11-14-2021, 10:08 PM   #1
Flaneurette
Human being with feelings

Default Gluing diamond MIDI notes

When I glue one or more MIDI items with diamonds in drum mode, they are converted to rectangles instead of keeping diamonds. I use diamonds on drum patterns as they are easier to move around than rectangles.

Is there a way to preserve diamond patterns when gluing one or more midi items that also have diamonds? and is this a bug?
Flaneurette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 05:38 AM   #2
Spookye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneurette View Post
When I glue one or more MIDI items with diamonds in drum mode, they are converted to rectangles instead of keeping diamonds. I use diamonds on drum patterns as they are easier to move around than rectangles.

Is there a way to preserve diamond patterns when gluing one or more midi items that also have diamonds? and is this a bug?
If you find it useful, insert the action in your midi editor toolbaar: "View: Cycle event view rectangle / triangle / diamond". Diamonds will be dedicated to that track. If your next track below is a piano one, the classic rectangles will be dedicated. A greeting...
(I took a look at your site. You do a lot of things. Did you develop those tools for Kontakt yourself? Really nice.)

Last edited by Spookye; 11-15-2021 at 06:07 AM.
Spookye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 11:49 PM   #3
Flaneurette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookye View Post
If you find it useful, insert the action in your midi editor toolbaar: "View: Cycle event view rectangle / triangle / diamond". Diamonds will be dedicated to that track. If your next track below is a piano one, the classic rectangles will be dedicated. A greeting...
(I took a look at your site. You do a lot of things. Did you develop those tools for Kontakt yourself? Really nice.)
Okay, having a look at that action... but isn't it a nitpicky bug?

About the kontakt instruments, yes. lot of freebies on there.
Flaneurette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 03:28 AM   #4
Spookye

... Well .... just a bug I would not define it. The fact that Reaper has accustomed us to packing hundreds of shares has made us all a little lazy. A greeting