Old Yesterday, 03:57 AM   #5281
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasombre View Post
oh cool, big thanks!
I was going to resave all my strips with switchers inside but this is much better
ah no! I try to avoid these bugs - so very glad you pointed it out for me to fix. I don't want to create extra work going over old stuff for anyone using the script... It was an oversight - pure and simple. The fix for me was easy and took approx 1 minute. Everyone having to go over old strips and resaving them = possibly many minutes or even more. Much easier for me to fix.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:52 AM   #5282
dasombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
...It was an oversight - pure and simple. The fix for me was easy and took approx 1 minute...
even better if it did not take too long
Big big thanks!
dasombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:41 PM   #5283
ThrashJazzAssassin

Is there a way to store snapshots to specific slots using MIDI? (In the same way that snapshots can be recalled when they receive a certain note). I can't keep up. Stripper is becoming vast

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Love the new updates!! Especially the DTP/Illustrator style object arrangers and UNDO!
Old Today, 05:06 PM   #5284
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashJazzAssassin View Post
Is there a way to store snapshots to specific slots using MIDI? (In the same way that snapshots can be recalled when they receive a certain note). I can't keep up. Stripper is becoming vast

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Love the new updates!! Especially the DTP/Illustrator style object arrangers and UNDO!
Glad you like the update

Currently no - but no reason why it shouldn't be possible to a point. The only issue I can think of is that all snapshots must be stored sequentially - that is say you have only snapshots 1,2 and 3 - the next stored one must be in slot 4. You cannot skip any slots.

I guess to get around this is you create a load of dummy snapshots and these get replaced when you hit a midi note or similar.

I'll have a think about this. Any specific requirements/ideas? How do you intend to use it? it might be annoying if you lean on your keyboard or otherwise trigger it and it overwrites a useful snapshot...
Old Today, 05:41 PM   #5285
ThrashJazzAssassin

I'm controlling Guitar Rig 5 from an FCB1010 and an android tablet running touchOSC. For this particular setup I'm only using Stripper for the snapshots (100+ stacked params). Snapshot morphing Whoar!

Dummy snapshots are totally fine.

Maybe need a double tap to prevent accidents
Old Today, 05:56 PM   #5286
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashJazzAssassin View Post
I'm controlling Guitar Rig 5 from an FCB1010 and an android tablet running touchOSC. For this particular setup I'm only using Stripper for the snapshots (100+ stacked params). Snapshot morphing Whoar!

Dummy snapshots are totally fine.

Maybe need a double tap to prevent accidents
That looks very cool!

Been some time since I played with TouchOsc on my ancient HTC Desire years ago - might have to fire it up on a tablet sometime.

So the top buttons on your layout are triggering snapshot morphs? And you'll have similar buttons to store snapshots?

I'll certainly look into this. Is it just the currently selected snapshot set/subset (ie. showing in the main snapshot window) that you want to interact with?