Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 02-13-2021, 03:14 PM   #1
Scotteo
Human being with feelings

Default Highlighting Last Controlled Track / Parameter

Good evening all. Just started taking advantage of controllers to use in Control Panel (with a NanoKontrol 2) and modifying effect parameters (using an MPD218). I've got the NanoKontrol 2 working nicely with Klinke to do all the track basics - 8 tracks at a time. I've got the MPD218 going nicely to control Send and REA EQ parameters. (Almost got my old analog trusty Mackie 1604 virtualized).

I apologize in advance if this is a RTFM question, but I am not seeing answer. . .when using the Nanokontrol 2 to bank 8 channels - how do I get Reaper to highlight the new first track it is taking effect on? I can move pan, solo, mute, etc on the new channel (8+/-) but the highlighted track prior to the banking remains highlighted - even after I moved one of the control knobs for the new track I banked to. Same thing in Rea EQ with the MPD218. I can control all 4 bands with the controller, but the 1st band remains highlighted throughout. If I am adjusting Gain on band 3 how do I get to show on screen the slider moving for band 3? (bringing that tab forward in REA EQ)

Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Scotteo is offline   Reply With Quote