Old 06-09-2021, 08:42 PM   #1
FearinLoathin
Human being with feelings

Default What's Going On Here?

So this may have been covered a bazillion times already, but I can't find anything when searching (or I find 600 irrelevant posts) this forum. But...

When I go into a theme to edit, say, the color of the track name (which, for some reason, isn't editable in the theme tweaker) and making damn sure I don't mess with anything except what needs to be edited, I'll save the rconfig and go refresh the theme, only to have some fugly Version 1-looking crap in its place. Like the whole thing just got horribly confused.

I tried this last night with the Blackout theme, which I love except for that god-awful "petrol" color everywhere, and got the same nightmare. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong when I unpack the theme? Is there a certain way these things need to be kept together? Can someone put a sticky up with instructions on how to not have this happen?

Thanks so much in advance! You guys rock!
FearinLoathin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:30 PM   #2
foxAsteria

Well if you unpack the theme I think you have to point it to the new folder you created. Theme tweaker/image resource path
Old 06-11-2021, 03:26 PM   #3
FearinLoathin

Thanks, Fox! I had a feeling it was something very simple. I am not sure how exactly to "point" it in that direction though... Do I keep the image folder and the theme in one folder? How do I direct it to its resource files?
Old 06-11-2021, 03:44 PM   #4
FearinLoathin

Blackmore, not Blackout. Not that it matters
Old 06-11-2021, 06:18 PM   #5
foxAsteria

Open the theme tweaker and click browse to navigate to the new folder you extracted from the packed theme.

Normally the theme and folder are in one compressed file and you don't need to do that but if you extract it, it's a folder and a theme file. The folder is the resource path...