Old 07-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #1
mako55a
Human being with feelings

Default :: DAGGA-RMX - Reaper 4 Theme

DAGGA-RMX - Reaper Theme - 4.25

Hi all.
First of all I want to credit:
Nick Moritz for his ReaBorn that I have used as start point for my theme remix and still use a lot of orginal elements from his theme
Bernstraw for Walter clues and a lot of pieces that I use from his GrayMetter
Lambda for mcp designe idea that I took from his Goldielocks
other themers for some elements that I used in Dagga-RMX.

As You may see almost all general elements are from ReaBorn. Other parts are reworked from other themes or prepared new ones from scratch, so I think about Dagga-RMX theme as remix rather then just mod.
I spent a lot of time on Dagga-RMX and enjoy it, so hope someone else will enjoy it too.

mako55a

PS: Don't look for mute button in mcp, there is only one for idx and mute .

Here is the link to download: https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1027/Da...ReaperThemeZip

Last edited by mako55a; 07-21-2012 at 10:48 AM.
mako55a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
pattonfreak1

Wow! Very clean! Thanks!
Old 07-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
mikeroephonics

Love this! Clean and colorful! Very clever having the MCP track #
also function as the track mute.

Thanks.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #4
sightlessness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeroephonics View Post
Love this! Clean and colorful! Very clever having the MCP track #
also function as the track mute.

Thanks.
ahhhhh!!! I got it!!! Clever!!!
Old 07-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
mako55a

Thanks guys. Nice to hear someone likes it.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:16 AM   #6
Lestat26

I love how you can shrink the TCP quite small. Helps us laptops users much. thanks!
Lestat26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
mako55a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat26 View Post
I love how you can shrink the TCP quite small. Helps us laptops users much. thanks!
Glad to hear it is usefull. Have you tried to shrink mcp. I have made it really small and still with almost all controls available.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
tls11823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat26 View Post
I love how you can shrink the TCP quite small. Helps us laptops users much.
Yes - that, exactly! When doing remote sessions I use only my laptop screen, but when I get back home I use that as a dual-screen setup with an external monitor. I'm going to log some time in both modes with this theme. So far I like what I'm seeing. The background is a little bright for my personal preference, but that's easily overlooked if the functionality works out, and I may change it for my own use if I'm so inclined. I love the ability to squeeze everything down, and to see everything I care about at once, including the mixer and TCP coexisting so nicely on the 17" monitor.

Other folks are looking forward to the "big" themes, and that's great for them and their dual large monitors. For me, the ability to see everything I need on my laptop screen is much more valuable. And I like the focus on functionality rather than pretty controls that look like hardware. This looks like it's gong to be quite usable.

Nicely done, and thanks for your contribution! I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty with this one.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:43 PM   #9
mako55a

Hi, thanks.
I am also one screen user and my aim was to preapare theme that will have small size tracks and still have most controls available.
I like hardware based themes, specially to stare at them .
Feel free to mod it for your needs and please share if you came up with usefull solution.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #10
Lestat26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tls11823 View Post
Yes - that, exactly! When doing remote sessions I use only my laptop screen, but when I get back home I use that as a dual-screen setup with an external monitor. I'm going to log some time in both modes with this theme. So far I like what I'm seeing. The background is a little bright for my personal preference, but that's easily overlooked if the functionality works out, and I may change it for my own use if I'm so inclined. I love the ability to squeeze everything down, and to see everything I care about at once, including the mixer and TCP coexisting so nicely on the 17" monitor.

Other folks are looking forward to the "big" themes, and that's great for them and their dual large monitors. For me, the ability to see everything I need on my laptop screen is much more valuable. And I like the focus on functionality rather than pretty controls that look like hardware. This looks like it's gong to be quite usable.

Nicely done, and thanks for your contribution! I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty with this one.
Totally agree! Sounds like you have it handled well, and I'm still gonna get a big monitor for some of the other themes out there too.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
Lestat26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mako55a View Post
Glad to hear it is usefull. Have you tried to shrink mcp. I have made it really small and still with almost all controls available.
thanks for the theme. I have tried shrinking the mcp and it works great. been using it the last few days, appreciate it!