Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 12-05-2022, 05:48 PM   #1
earhax
Human being with feelings

Default 3rd party pitch shift VSTs using the elastique 3.3.3 soloist: monophonic algorithm?

Basically, I like the way I can use this one to do unconventional pitching that sounds choppy and stuttered when pitching down between 12-24 semitones. But due to the way Reaper VSTs are implemented, I'm unable to add the ReaPitch effect into a Blue Cats Patchwork chain to save with other effects in my chain so that I can use it portably (e.g. in Soundminer DSP rack).

Hopefully someone here knows of something else available that uses the same algorithm that I can add into Patchwork presets.
earhax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 09:37 AM   #2
Uncovered Pitch

You could try Vielklang from zplane.de which happens to be the provider of the pitch-shifting algorithms you mentioned!

Another app worth mentioning for the sort of FX you're trying to achieve is RipX DeepCreate. It does have a VST connection to REAPER but it's still more of an "offline" than a live workflow. But you can do crazy things with pitch-shifting with it.
Uncovered Pitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 05:09 PM   #3
C-H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncovered Pitch View Post
You could try Vielklang from zplane.de which happens to be the provider of the pitch-shifting algorithms you mentioned!

Another app worth mentioning for the sort of FX you're trying to achieve is RipX DeepCreate. It does have a VST connection to REAPER but it's still more of an "offline" than a live workflow. But you can do crazy things with pitch-shifting with it.
Benn Jordan did a video about this and other zplane plugins. Worth a watch.