Old 09-03-2016, 04:10 PM   #1
przemoc
Human being with feelings

Default Przemoc's ReaScripts

This thread is an aggregator for links and threads related to my scripts.

Przemoc's ReaScripts repository:
https://github.com/przemoc/REAPER-ReaScripts

Przemoc's ReaScripts index (for ReaPack):
https://github.com/przemoc/REAPER-Re...ster/index.xml

Threads:
---

During my absence on this forum a lot of stuff happened. Beside REAPER getting better and better (I really didn't expect getting notation editor!), ReaTeam formed and ReaPack emerged. mpl contacted me back then (October, 2015) via e-mail about these attempts, I barely lurked into some threads related to that and only managed to reply him directly - my mail wasn't good enough to be posted to forum as-is. In brief, whole idea was (and still is) great, I just didn't like awkwardness of some choices. Thankfully ReaPack index thing [I mean index.xml, i.e. package indexing idea, not ReaPack-index, i.e. particular package indexer implementation] is here (it lacks documentation, though), which allows being ReaPack-compliant without messing with script headers (originally proposed "standardized" script header boilerplate seemed enormous, nowadays it seems saner, though).

Last edited by przemoc; 10-09-2016 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Added new thread
przemoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:44 PM   #2
EpicSounds

The index creation is somewhat tricky (I couldn't figure it out) but if you want to avoid that you can submit to ReaTeam instead of having a user add your repository to ReaPack.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:25 PM   #3
przemoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSounds View Post
The index creation is somewhat tricky (I couldn't figure it out) but if you want to avoid that you can submit to ReaTeam instead of having a user add your repository to ReaPack.
index.xml is already there (I updated the first post with the link).

I created POSIX shell script for generating index.xml for ReaPack:
Simplistic ReaPack index.xml generator

It's not meant to completely replace ReaPack-index, as it's far more simpler (no support for old versions for instance) and a bit tailored toward my ReaScripts (my conventions), but I introduced some basic compatibility, so it should be relatively easy to use it on existing repositories. You only have to provide index.conf with proper values.

The script was tested on Linux (busybox and bash) and Windows (bash coming from Git for Windows; there is one small issue that you must run the script from its directory). I don't have Mac, but I think it should work there too.

Last edited by przemoc; 09-03-2016 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Forgotten two words.
przemoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:19 PM   #4
EpicSounds

Worked for me. Thanks
Old 09-04-2016, 01:24 AM   #5
mpl

Nice you got how useful ReaPack are
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:03 AM   #6
Stroudy

Hi przemoc,

I'm replying here in case you have notifications to this thread. I posted an issue with Script: PPP - Move selected items right by time selection length.eel

Amazing set of script, but this one is acting strangely
Stroudy is offline   Reply With Quote