Old 07-10-2020, 02:06 AM   #1
Ticiano
Human being with feelings

Default List of EDITED NON DEFAULT shortcuts?

Hi, over the time I´ve have done a lot of changes in Reaper shortcuts, adapting to my workflow (ctrl+shift+alt+up to move an fx up, for example). I was wondering if is there a way for me to know what shortcuts (not custom actions) was edited by me, generating a list of non defaults shortcuts?
Thank you!
Ticiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 04:10 AM   #2
xpander

Your modified action, script and keyboard shortcut bindings are in a reaper-kb.ini file. You can find that file at the root of Reaper resources via Options menu, Show REAPER resource path in explorer/finder. To be safe, it would be good to make backups of those configuration files (Options/Preferences/General, Export configuration).

In the reaper-kb.ini file, customized shortcut entries have KEY followed by two key numbers, then the action IDs. Mespotine has a list of all the keys in her Ultraschall pages here; Reaper-KEY-Codes_for_reaper-kb_ini.

Welcome to the boards Ticiano.

---
Kudos to mespotine for the big job of listing not just this but many other Reaper files as well.
https://mespotin.uber.space/Ultrasch...#Reaper-kb.ini
xpander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 07:33 AM   #3
Meo-Ada Mespotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpander View Post
Your modified action, script and keyboard shortcut bindings are in a reaper-kb.ini file. You can find that file at the root of Reaper resources via Options menu, Show REAPER resource path in explorer/finder. To be safe, it would be good to make backups of those configuration files (Options/Preferences/General, Export configuration).

In the reaper-kb.ini file, customized shortcut entries have KEY followed by two key numbers, then the action IDs. Mespotine has a list of all the keys in her Ultraschall pages here; Reaper-KEY-Codes_for_reaper-kb_ini.

Welcome to the boards Ticiano.

---
Kudos to mespotine for the big job of listing not just this but many other Reaper files as well.
https://mespotin.uber.space/Ultrasch...#Reaper-kb.ini
In there, you can find a way to get, what the factory-default-shortcuts are, by deleting them all shortcuts and looking for KEY-entries that have the action 0 associated with it. (This is brutal and should only be done, with a backup made before, to restore things!)

The aforementioned list of all Reaper-Shortcuts is only for Windows, as Mac encodes some shortcuts differently. Hadn't time to document them yet...

On vacation for the time being...
Meo-Ada Mespotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:32 AM   #4
Ticiano

Thank you guys, it worked nicely!
Ticiano is offline   Reply With Quote