Old 08-13-2017, 11:07 PM   #1
eltrex
Human being with feelings

Default Questions about Imperial LCS mod 2.9.2

Hi, I love the imperial lcs theme, but I have some questions about it. In the photos, it seems that it has filled the color of the entire tracks, but when I try to do so only the color appears in the name.

On the other hand, I made a screenset of the track panel and another one in mixer view, and I would like to open reaper to appear the track panel first, but always appears the mixer view. I hope you can help me. Thank you and greetings.
eltrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:07 AM   #2
Pinknoise
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltrex View Post
Hi, I love the imperial lcs theme, but I have some questions about it. In the photos, it seems that it has filled the color of the entire tracks, but when I try to do so only the color appears in the name.

On the other hand, I made a screenset of the track panel and another one in mixer view, and I would like to open reaper to appear the track panel first, but always appears the mixer view. I hope you can help me. Thank you and greetings.

Save the track panel view as your default opening/new project. In prefrences general. Sometimes Reaper is fiddly with screenset you can also use sws startup actions.
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote