Old 06-16-2020, 01:19 PM   #441
Delucci
Human being with feelings

@solger I just updated and noticed the "+" button, I was trying to put a space between folders, like: C:\Projects1; C:\Projects2. Thanks so much!!
Delucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 10:10 PM   #442
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delucci View Post
@solger I just updated and noticed the "+" button, I was trying to put a space between folders, like: C:\Projects1; C:\Projects2. Thanks so much!!
You're welcome.
Old 06-22-2020, 05:30 AM   #443
BartR

Quote:
Originally Posted by solger View Post
The Double Click behavior (Show Prompt | Load | Load in Tab | Audio Preview) can be changed in the Options tab.

The behavior in 2.2 was/is the 'Load' option.

Can you please post more details about what exactly you 'need' in terms of navigation.

In general, tabs can be selected via the LEFT & RIGHT ARROW keys or the NUMBER KEYS (1-7 for selecting the different tabs, [F1] for selecting the Help tab, [F2] for selecting the Options tab) - which also works if certain tabs are 'hidden' because of a small window size. An overview of available key shortcuts can be found in the Help tab.

For selecting a 'hidden' tab via mouse, the options are:
  • Scrolling through the tabs via MOUSEWHEEL (with the mouse cursor placed over the tab row at the top)
  • Or resizing the window width (to make the other tabs accessible for LEFT CLICK selection)
I'm afraid you couldn't recreate the issue I got with the double click :-/
Old 06-23-2020, 12:00 PM   #444
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartR View Post
I'm afraid you couldn't recreate the issue I got with the double click :-/
Yeah, I tried different things, but unfortunately I still cannot reproduce the described double click problems here (on both Windows 7 and 10).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartR
DoubleClick: it works fine only the very first time the window is opened. From second time on, clicks are multiple (really more than 2 .. I click it as a disperate), in order to get it done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartR
RIGHT! Indeed: if the project is not selected: dobule click works as it should
BUT if the file is selected, then the double click becomes multiple
-------------------

I could only reproduce the 'There was an error opening the project' error message.
And this error was fixed after clearing the Recent Projects list (via the Right Click > Clear entire list option I already mentioned in post #401: https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=401).

In case you might still get this error message (even after clearing the Recent Projects list via both options mentioned in post #401): maybe try if removing the entries from the reaper.ini manually makes any difference:
  1. Go to Options > Show REAPER resource path in explorer/finder
  2. Make a copy of the reaper.ini file first (so you have a backup, just in case)
  3. Open the reaper.ini with a texteditor
  4. Then find the [Recent] section and remove all lines with the (recent01=..., recent02=..., etc.) entries from this section - so that only the [Recent] entry remains **
  5. Save the changes and restart Reaper afterwards

** As example, let's say the [Recent] section has currently 20 entries:
Code:
[Recent]
recent01=M:\Projects\Project20.rpp
recent02=M:\Projects\Project19.rpp
recent03=
recent04=M:\Projects\Project17.rpp
recent20=M:\Projects\Project01.rpp
After removing all 'recent' entry lines (highlighted in bold), only the [Recent] line remains in this section:
Code:
[Recent]

Last edited by solger; 06-23-2020 at 12:26 PM.
solger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 01:40 PM   #445
BartR

Quote:
Originally Posted by solger View Post
Yeah, I tried different things, but unfortunately I still cannot reproduce the described double click problems here (on both Windows 7 and 10).

-------------------

I could only reproduce the 'There was an error opening the project' error message.
And this error was fixed after clearing the Recent Projects list (via the Right Click > Clear entire list option I already mentioned in post #401: https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=401).

In case you might still get this error message (even after clearing the Recent Projects list via both options mentioned in post #401): maybe try if removing the entries from the reaper.ini manually makes any difference:
  1. Go to Options > Show REAPER resource path in explorer/finder
  2. Make a copy of the reaper.ini file first (so you have a backup, just in case)
  3. Open the reaper.ini with a texteditor
  4. Then find the [Recent] section and remove all lines with the (recent01=..., recent02=..., etc.) entries from this section - so that only the [Recent] entry remains **
  5. Save the changes and restart Reaper afterwards

** As example, let's say the [Recent] section has currently 20 entries:
Code:
[Recent]
recent01=M:\Projects\Project20.rpp
recent02=M:\Projects\Project19.rpp
recent03=
recent04=M:\Projects\Project17.rpp
recent20=M:\Projects\Project01.rpp
After removing all 'recent' entry lines (highlighted in bold), only the [Recent] line remains in this section:
Code:
[Recent]
The first solution worked. I discovered "several" entries and more probably I was deleting the different one than the one I really deleted.
Now it works fine.
Old 06-25-2020, 08:16 AM   #446
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartR View Post
The first solution worked. I discovered "several" entries and more probably I was deleting the different one than the one I really deleted.
Now it works fine.
Great to hear it's working fine now