Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Feature Requests

Old 09-26-2017, 09:19 PM   #441
airon
Human being with feelings

That's the nudge view, though saving and loading settings is done via the action list, so it is cumbersome.
airon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:25 AM   #442
jfbsauve

Default Write current values (FOR SELECTED TRACKS)

It's probably the way I'm used to work, but I would reaaly appreciated if I could:
"Write current values for all writing envelopes "ON SELECTED TRACKS"(only)"

I like all my tracks to be in latch mode (or preview) when I'm working... I don't get used to constantly juggling each track from read, to latch, to preview depending on if i want automations to be written or not.
jfbsauve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:30 AM   #443
Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfbsauve View Post
It's probably the way I'm used to work, but I would reaaly appreciated if I could:

I like all my tracks to be in latch mode (or preview) when I'm working... I don't get used to constantly juggling each track from read, to latch, to preview depending on if i want automations to be written or not.
+1

IMO this goes beyond a post production request!
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:30 PM   #444
jfbsauve

Default Edit Cursor Follows Freehand

Would be great if there was an option to make video follow freehand drawing. Especially for stereo panning. It would allow to see exact position of pan object on video as we drawing it.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:35 PM   #445
airon

Quote:

I use these writing actions all the time, and always figured having "selected tracks" versions of the actions would cost me more time than it was worth. So, I didn't ask for them.

+1 from me. It's something I would use rarely, but others might use them all the time.

Quote:
Would be great if there was an option to make video follow freehand drawing. Especially for stereo panning. It would allow to see exact position of pan object on video as we drawing it.
Video follow envelope point.

+1

Quite a few people have mentioned this, and I've wished for this silently a number of times in my work. I often thought this would be too trivial or too hard for Cockos. I hope they can do it.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:41 PM   #446
Ice

Quote:
+1 from here
Old 01-23-2018, 02:50 PM   #447
jfbsauve

Quote:

I might found a way to do it with a 4 actions Custom Action (check the capture screen)
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture d’écran 2018-01-23 à 16.38.37.png (50.8 KB, 394 views)
Old 01-23-2018, 04:05 PM   #448
Ice

Quote:
I might found a way to do it with a 4 actions Custom Action (check the capture screen)
The problem for me with using actions for this type of thing, is always restoring the previous state of other tracks, etc..

In this case there might be other tracks in the session that are in write/touch/latch mode, outside of the selected tracks. So writing the current values to the time selection would also write to those tracks not selected. Its either that or set every track to READ, in which case I lose the automation state of those other tracks.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:20 PM   #449
plush2

Quote:
This would also be very handy for VR applications. Drawing on an equirectangular projection would make some 3 dimensional panning much faster.
plush2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:47 PM   #450
RobinGShore

Quote:
Originally Posted by plush2 View Post
This would also be very handy for VR applications. Drawing on an equirectangular projection would make some 3 dimensional panning much faster.
There are several VR/360 video oriented plugins that let you "draw" ambisonics panning directly over the Reaper video window. Check out Ambi-pan from Noisemakers and 360pan from Audio Ease
RobinGShore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:53 PM   #451
plush2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinGShore View Post
There are several VR/360 video oriented plugins that let you "draw" ambisonics panning directly over the Reaper video window. Check out Ambi-pan from Noisemakers and 360pan from Audio Ease
Thanks Robin, I'm aware of all of those and I would add the new follow option in the FB360 Spatial Workstation plugins. To me this would just add some freedom to use whichever panning system I want as well as using the video engine built into Reaper. I know it's a big ask but since I'm not the only one...
plush2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:56 AM   #452
X-Raym

For all the person who want BWF features... Here is a thread: What BWF Metadata related actions do you need ?

:P
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:46 AM   #453
Allspice

I saw a pretty essential post-production FR made in a different post so figured I’d link to it here.

“Set time-code at cursor”, the idea being to adjust the project start timecode by referencing a known timecode value partway through the project.

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....40#post1946940

EDIT: in the linked thread, cfillion made a set of scripts for this

Last edited by Allspice; 01-30-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Allspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:15 AM   #454
jesse olley

Default dialog editing features?

I work full-time in audio post. It's a joy to have a commercial Reaper license. We're rarely online with TC anymore but we do a lot of dialog recording and editing. There are some functions in another DAW, SADiE, that I value:

1) Clip-based rendering (make each clip a new file, following grouping, perhaps with an easier way of accessing clip names like a txt edl display)

2) Editing while in record

3) Editing with hardware controllers (grab and move in/out points, etc)

It would be lovely if the previous items were already implemented and I've simply overlooked them. Someone, please let me know if this is the case

I'd like to give an unsolicited plug to the folks down under who run AAT. If you need to get OMF/AAF/anything into Reaper give it a look.

Jesse Olley
jesse olley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:41 PM   #455
Runaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse olley View Post
I'd like to give an unsolicited plug to the folks down under who run AAT. If you need to get OMF/AAF/anything into Reaper give it a look.

Your feedback is much appreciated
Old 02-14-2018, 02:08 AM   #456
airon

Quote:
I work full-time in audio post. It's a joy to have a commercial Reaper license. We're rarely online with TC anymore but we do a lot of dialog recording and editing. There are some functions in another DAW, SADiE, that I value:

1) Clip-based rendering (make each clip a new file, following grouping, perhaps with an easier way of accessing clip names like a txt edl display)
Your terminology might presuppose knowledge of Sadie. Imagine I was a total beginner instead. I'm not sure what your'e trying to do here. The project bay gives you access to item and filenames.

Quote:
Sounds like a feature request.

Quote:
OSC and MIDI control sources can be attached to scripts that edit certain aspects of selected items.

For example. Here's a script you can 'midi-learn' or 'OSC-learn' to control the LEFT EDGE of selected items on your current grid.

Save this stuff to a text file called "whatever-you-like.lua" and place it in the script path of the Reaper resource directory. Then midi-learn it to a control resource like a knob or slider.

If this code was converted to EEL it might be faster too.

Code:
function msg(m)
  return reaper.ShowConsoleMsg(tostring(m) .. "\n")
end

function nudge_edit_cursor()
  local is_new_value, filename, sectionID, cmdID, mode, resolution, val = reaper.get_action_context()
  --msg(is_new_value)
  --msg(mode)
  --msg(resolution)
  --msg(val)
  local project   = 0    -- ReaProject project
  local nudgeflag = 2    -- integer nudgeflag (&1=set to value (otherwise nudge by value), &2=snap)
  local nudgetype = 0    -- 0=position, 1=left trim, 2=left edge, 3=right edge, 4=contents, 5=duplicate, 6=edit cursor
  local      unit = 2    -- integer nudgeunits: 0=ms, 1=seconds, 2=grid, 3=256th notes, ..., 15=whole notes, 16=measures.beats (1.15 = 1 measure + 1.5 beats), 17=samples, 18=frames, 19=pixels, 20=item lengths, 21=item selections
  local     value = math.abs(val)    -- value: amount to nudge by, or value to set to
  local    copies = 0    -- copies: in nudge duplicate mode, number of copies (otherwise ignored)

if val < 0 then
    --need extra commands here?
    --reaper.Main_OnCommand(,0)
    reaper.ApplyNudge(  project, nudgeflag, nudgetype, unit, value,
                        true, -- reverse: in nudge mode, nudges left (otherwise ignored)
                        copies
                      )

elseif val > 0 then
    --need extra commands here?
    --reaper.Main_OnCommand(,0)
    reaper.ApplyNudge(  project, nudgeflag, nudgetype, unit, value,
                        false, -- reverse: in nudge mode, nudges left (otherwise ignored)
                        copies
                      )

end
end

nudge_edit_cursor()
local item = reaper.GetSelectedMediaItem(0,0)
local time_pos = reaper.GetMediaItemInfo_Value(item, "D_POSITION") + reaper.GetMediaItemInfo_Value(item, "D_LENGTH")
reaper.SetEditCurPos2(0, time_pos, true, false)

Last edited by airon; 02-14-2018 at 02:47 AM.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:04 AM   #457
edwood75

Default Feature Requests

Quote:

I am not really sure if i understand you correctly here but i made this action:

item: Render item to new take
Xenakios/SWS: Rename Takes
Take: Explode takes of items in order

This action is very very useful and brilliant
Script: X-Raym_Add text to selected items notes (Items Notes Processor).lua

Quote:
I am not sure but i am with Airon here

Quote:
I am also with Airon here and it depends on the hardware.
Euphonix was buggy the last time i tried (long time ago) so i am not sure if there are any developments.
For some work i use Touch OSC
edwood75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:32 PM   #458
jesse olley

Thanks for your replies. I did find a helpful tutorial video on the reaper blog youtube channel (https://youtu.be/ra0FXeU2X4U) that suggested a custom action for dialog editing I really like.

SADiE clip names = Reaper take names - and it looks like I can do this in the render dialog with the wildcard $item (silly me I thought they were called takes) and by joining two clips with glue rather than group.

I've tried experimenting with the touch OSC app but haven't found a GUI that seems reasonable for editing. Since tablets are becoming so ubiquitous it would be wonderful to go that route over expensive hardware controllers. I'm just not willing to mouse click my way into oblivion.

Thanks Reaper, love ya, Happy Valentines Day.

Jesse Olley
jesse olley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:31 AM   #459
airon

Quote:
Thanks for your replies. I did find a helpful tutorial video on the reaper blog youtube channel (https://youtu.be/ra0FXeU2X4U) that suggested a custom action for dialog editing I really like.

SADiE clip names = Reaper take names - and it looks like I can do this in the render dialog with the wildcard $item (silly me I thought they were called takes) and by joining two clips with glue rather than group.

I've tried experimenting with the touch OSC app but haven't found a GUI that seems reasonable for editing. Since tablets are becoming so ubiquitous it would be wonderful to go that route over expensive hardware controllers. I'm just not willing to mouse click my way into oblivion.

Thanks Reaper, love ya, Happy Valentines Day.

Jesse Olley
What do you need ? The last hardware confrollers I used were Augan OMX iirc and Fairlight MFX3+. You can put together almost anything with that template script above.

One more thing.

What hardware to you actually have ?

Last edited by airon; 02-15-2018 at 05:24 AM.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:32 PM   #460
studer58

Source Destination editing (or 3 and 4 point editing) is a feature which is central to all dedicated classical music editing programs (eg Pyramix, Sadie, Sequoia) and has a clunkier implementation in REAPER at present via some custom actions, best shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utSTd8huEoM

Essentially classical music editing requires copying and pasting a preferred section of a repair or patch take across a faulty take, and then cross-fading the entry and exit points of the edit. If this could be achieved in REAPER with the same ease and precision that other platforms attain, it would be a huge problem solver for the many classical music editors worldwide who use REAPER for session recording and editing.

The desired process is shown in this Sequoia video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh-j3jblSfQ
studer58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:53 PM   #461
Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by studer58 View Post
Source Destination editing (or 3 and 4 point editing) is a feature which is central to all dedicated classical music editing programs (eg Pyramix, Sadie, Sequoia) and has a clunkier implementation in REAPER at present via some custom actions, best shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utSTd8huEoM

Essentially classical music editing requires copying and pasting a preferred section of a repair or patch take across a faulty take, and then cross-fading the entry and exit points of the edit. If this could be achieved in REAPER with the same ease and precision that other platforms attain, it would be a huge problem solver for the many classical music editors worldwide who use REAPER for session recording and editing.

The desired process is shown in this Sequoia video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh-j3jblSfQ
+1 Far-reaching uses with this.
Old 02-23-2018, 05:12 AM   #462
studer58

This FR thread probably captures the issues of Source/destination or 3/4 point editing best of all: https://forums.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=192251
studer58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 07:33 PM   #463
Swi

Default better smpte sync between machines

the time code generator is kind of useless. I am using the jsfx substitute that is much better to sync to daws one for composing and one for music editing / picture. It does not lock to the correct frame when stopped. It only works at the 30fps setting between two Reapers Daws. I know MTC thinks 29.97,23.39, and 30 are the same thing but I doubt everyone does. (embarrassed If I am wrong here)

If my master can give me a time code window then that timecode should be more easily sent to the second machine. MTC is fine for doing this and very consistent when set up properly but If I pause picture on a specific frame I need my picture rig or second Reaper DAW to pause on the same frame so I can + and - from frame to frame and do my job.

Reaper.
Swi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 11:04 AM   #464
JeffreyET

Default 2 actions wish list

Two items I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to shortcut:

1. Toggle between two audio devices
2. Clear all input meter peaks
Old 06-16-2018, 11:59 AM   #465
vitalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyET View Post
2. Clear all input meter peaks
Did I understand you correctly?
vitalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:20 PM   #466
JeffreyET

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. Thanks Vitalker.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:24 AM   #467
sjeff

Hey everyone,

I would love to have somekind of knob or easier way to affect the playback rate in the "media item properties window" to pitch individual sounds like you do with a vinylplayer or with tape.

Example, the pitchknob in FLstudio... (I know!) does this really handy. Where you have a knob going from 0-100 cents (1 octave) up and down with an extra check box next to it where you can alter the number of octaves you want.

At this moment this is only do-able when you enter in numbers or use the pitch adjust.. but that last one uses the algorythms and it doesn't matter which one I choose it kills all the transients when I try to pitch one of my drumsounds.

But also for this one (pitch adjust) it would be a nice feature I think!!
sjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:40 AM   #468
airon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjeff View Post
Hey everyone,

I would love to have somekind of knob or easier way to affect the playback rate in the "media item properties window" to pitch individual sounds like you do with a vinylplayer or with tape.

Example, the pitchknob in FLstudio... (I know!) does this really handy. Where you have a knob going from 0-100 cents (1 octave) up and down with an extra check box next to it where you can alter the number of octaves you want.

At this moment this is only do-able when you enter in numbers or use the pitch adjust.. but that last one uses the algorythms and it doesn't matter which one I choose it kills all the transients when I try to pitch one of my drumsounds.

But also for this one (pitch adjust) it would be a nice feature I think!!

Here you go. Paste the code in to an empty document in an text editor , save this script to a filename such as "ItemPlayrate_MousewheelMidiOsc.eel", put it in to the Reaper resource directory/scripts . You''ll find the Reaper resource directory through Options / Show Reaper source....

Then open the action list, in the ReaScript section on the lower right, hit the LOAD button and pick that script.

Now you can bind it to SHIFT+Mousewheel for example, or a relatve midi controller knob, or an OSC controller.

This script was derived from Justins Item_Mousewheel.eel script that he graciously wrote for us.

You can use whatever actions you want. Just copy the action ID by right-clicking on the action in the action list and choosing "copy selected action command id". The action ids for changing the rate by a semitone are 40517 (increase) and 40518 (decrease).

Code:
function run(first) (
  val=cnt=tr=0;
  get_action_context(#foo,0,0, mode, res, val)||first ? (
    pc=time_precise();
    val != 0 ? 
      val > 0 ? Main_OnCommand(40519,0); // increase item rate by 10 cents
      val < 0 ? Main_OnCommand(40520,0); // decrease item rate by 10 cents
    );
  time_precise() < pc+1 ? defer("run(0)") : Undo_OnStateChange("Adjust Item Playrate"); 
);

run(1);
Old 08-14-2018, 07:25 AM   #469
sjeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by airon View Post
Here you go. Paste the code in to an empty document in an text editor , save this script to a filename such as "ItemPlayrate_MousewheelMidiOsc.eel", put it in to the Reaper resource directory/scripts . You''ll find the Reaper resource directory through Options / Show Reaper source....

Then open the action list, in the ReaScript section on the lower right, hit the LOAD button and pick that script.

Now you can bind it to SHIFT+Mousewheel for example, or a relatve midi controller knob, or an OSC controller.

This script was derived from Justins Item_Mousewheel.eel script that he graciously wrote for us.

You can use whatever actions you want. Just copy the action ID by right-clicking on the action in the action list and choosing "copy selected action command id". The action ids for changing the rate by a semitone are 40517 (increase) and 40518 (decrease).
Wow didn't know about these scripts! Seems like a perfect solution, but unfortunately I get this error after using the action shortcut. Any idea what went wrong here?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error.jpg (47.4 KB, 243 views)
Old 08-15-2018, 05:40 PM   #470
airon

This does run fine for me.

Please post the contents of your script to verify. Enclose the script in the CODE tags, Or just quote my post above and edit out my script.

Hope I didn’t mess up a character.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:28 AM   #471
sjeff

Yeah, probably has more to do with me than you since I know nothing about these scripts. Made the .eel file with openoffice, no idea if that's the/a correct way to do it..

The file I made contains this script (without the code tags):
Code:
function run(first) (
  val=cnt=tr=0;
  get_action_context(#foo,0,0, mode, res, val)||first ? (
    pc=time_precise();
    val != 0 ? 
      val > 0 ? Main_OnCommand(40519,0); // increase item rate by 10 cents
      val < 0 ? Main_OnCommand(40520,0); // decrease item rate by 10 cents
    );
  time_precise() < pc+1 ? defer("run(0)") : Undo_OnStateChange("Adjust Item Playrate"); 
);

run(1);
Thanks for your help Airon!
Old 08-17-2018, 08:07 AM   #472
TomT

Default Import video clips to start timecode location

I am working with a large number of small video files, each with embedded timecode data. I would like to be able to import these clips in a "spot" mode way, so that each clip aligns itself on the timeline with its starting timecode position.
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:59 PM   #473
Loulou92

Hello guys.

There are three things I'd like to suggest for next versions :

1 - when you select multiple audio items, and when you edit the fade on one of these item with the cursor, I think it should edit the other selected items fades also. It's quite logical. Think Hi hats or other samples. It's something we should be able to do. Or decide if we want it or not. in the preferences or on a case by case basis.

2 - When I double click on a midi items, the midi editor opens up below. I don't know why, the zoom level is messed up Every single time. Could it be possible to simply open the midi editor whithout any buggy zoom whatsoever ? IMHO it should simply follow the arrange view current zoom. Much more elegant... If I want to zoom, I can do it after. When I double click a midi item, I simply need to open the midi editor.

3 - Please consider adding more track layouts slots ; Actually there are not enough for me and maybe others ? I'd like more if possible really...

And that's it. The rest of Reaper is amazing but these are the annoying details I can think of right now. Hope it's okay to post here. I don't know where to be read.

Have a nice day guys. Coders, thank you for your work !

EDIT : one last thing... IMHO, there should be as little difference as possible between how we edit/move/select/crop/cut/delete/duplicate/mute AI and audio item. It should be treated the same I think. Because it has the same artistic value. It has the same nature... It's an event, just like midi or audio. Unity would be great don't you think ? Would be more elegant I think. Thx for your attention. Bye
Loulou92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:51 AM   #474
airon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulou92 View Post
Hello guys.

There are three things I'd like to suggest for next versions :

1 - when you select multiple audio items, and when you edit the fade on one of these item with the cursor, I think it should edit the other selected items fades also. It's quite logical. Think Hi hats or other samples. It's something we should be able to do. Or decide if we want it or not. in the preferences or on a case by case basis.
That's already possible. Relative edge edit iirc.

Check Preferences -> Mouse modifiers
Choose the context : Media item fade/autocrossfade

I don't know if it's the default, but on my setup it's CTRL+ALT left drag on the fades, and the fades of all selected items are changed at the same time.

Quote:
2 - When I double click on a midi items, the midi editor opens up below. I don't know why, the zoom level is messed up Every single time. Could it be possible to simply open the midi editor whithout any buggy zoom whatsoever ? IMHO it should simply follow the arrange view current zoom. Much more elegant... If I want to zoom, I can do it after. When I double click a midi item, I simply need to open the midi editor.
AFAIK, you can set the midi editor to follow the arrange view.

In the midi editor's menu system, check the View menu.

Piano roll timebase / Project Synced. If that's active, it'll line up to the arrange view.

Quote:
3 - Please consider adding more track layouts slots ; Actually there are not enough for me and maybe others ? I'd like more if possible really...
Highlight this, maybe present it as a separate feature request. Why do you need it ? How has the lack of track layout slots impacted your workflow ? Why is 20 slots not enough, and so on.

Quote:

And that's it. The rest of Reaper is amazing but these are the annoying details I can think of right now. Hope it's okay to post here. I don't know where to be read.

Have a nice day guys. Coders, thank you for your work !

EDIT : one last thing... IMHO, there should be as little difference as possible between how we edit/move/select/crop/cut/delete/duplicate/mute AI and audio item. It should be treated the same I think. Because it has the same artistic value. It has the same nature... It's an event, just like midi or audio. Unity would be great don't you think ? Would be more elegant I think. Thx for your attention. Bye
Drop in some details. It's harder than just speaking your mind, but it will get much more attention because the developers won't have to venture a guess.

Be sure to ask questions, but also check the manual as well. We all overlook features .

Last edited by airon; 09-26-2018 at 08:48 AM.
Old 09-23-2018, 02:04 PM   #475
Loulou92

Relative edge edit : wonderful Thank you Airon !!!

My midi editor is already synced to the arrange view. It's still buggy. It zooms when I double click. It zooms a LOT. For no obvious reason. That's not something I need. I saw a thread about this problem. I hope it will be fixed for V6 !

Regarding track layouts, I need more than 20... 127 would be great. Not that I need that much, but 50 would be in use if I had the option. I'm pretty creative lol. I mean... Why not ? I guess it's not complicated to allow it on the code-side. Maybe even allow us to tweek the max value on the XML ???

Regarding AI item, I'm just not happy with the actual editing behaviour. Stuff get selected, other not. Some stuff get undeslected, others not. It's a mess in my opinion. I hope for something much more streamlined. Maybe let it rest a bit, for a month or two to step back, and come up with something simpler. For me, I'd say, Audio item, Midi item, Automation item should be strictly the same.

Thanks for listening
Bye
Louis
Loulou92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:58 AM   #476
spindlebox

Default MP4 - AAC

I just did a download of an album today and it came in MP4 - AAC. Is this something we should be able to do from Reaper as a Render choice? If the quality is good, that might be a good idea. A lot of the album download sites use this, and it would be nice to have that available.

Thank you!
Old 10-25-2018, 04:10 AM   #477
Input_studio

Default Sticky Tracks

Hope I'm not repeating some other posts around here, but sticky tracks would be winner feature for post on reaper.

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=165577&page=2
Input_studio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:18 AM   #478
mrlimbic

Default Interesting bit of news

Lightworks 14.5 has added native REAPER exports as well as the usual XML, AAF etc. Interesting decision.

Looks like the have also fixed a huge number of XML bugs (some of which I reported) so my reconform tool should now work with it too in theory. I've asked them for an NFR license to test that to make sure.

https://www.lwks.com/index.php?optio...oad&Itemid=206
Old 11-03-2018, 02:58 AM   #479
airon

Cool. Another building block for post production. Lightworks had a free version of their editor a few years ago. That probably does not include Reaper exporting, right ?

Input Studio, you will get more eyes on your problem in the General forum section.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:02 AM   #480
mrlimbic

Quote:
Originally Posted by airon View Post
Cool. Another building block for post production. Lightworks had a free version of their editor a few years ago. That probably does not include Reaper exporting, right ?
Yes. The free version doesn't allow exports of XML, EDL, RPP etc. That's why I need to get another NFR license from them to test. They gave me one before but it's expired.