Old 04-27-2012, 04:50 AM   #1
mferrr
Human being with feelings

Default Ehm possibly good original ideas..

I typed way too much, ill just keep it short and simple. I might have got some very nice ideas for a DAW. Ive tried almost every sequencer out there lately as ive been suffering terrible workflow/inspiration issues. No need to tell how that search turned out (gave me about 0.01% chance anyway.
Today i decided to write down how i would build my own daw and i came up with a lot of clear ideas and possibly some well hmm carefully said good/fresh and maybe even original
So i wanted to ask if someone in here is intrested in analysing wether this might be something or just total crap. Im looking for someone with enough experience in programming to at least be able to tell if some ideas are realistic at all, apart from that trustworthy and honost (wether its positive or negative)
This is a serious request and i would like to ask that only serious people react. Drop me a PM and ill get back to you thx in advance

btw ive been making music since i was 13 (31 now), from protracker on the amiga500 to cubase ehm 1. something at the atari st to logic on pc and so on, so i have a bit of experience in the field.
Thx in advance and also thx for the great theme some of you made, much appreciated!
mferrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
antiClick
Human being with feelings

dont be shy... spit it
antiClick is offline   Reply With Quote