Old 04-21-2022, 10:49 AM   #361
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Funkybot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 6,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronbrownsound View Post
First, thank you for doing all this as using my Avid Control app with Reaper has been wonderful!

I'm having an issue with track names and wanted to get the latest of the CSI and EuCon working. I'm unsure which to download and methods to properly install the full set.

Is this list the correct latest and greatest from your stash?

CSI Exp.zip
02/13/22

CSI v1_1.zip
11/24/21

EuCon Exp.zip
10/02/21

reaper_csurf_eucon.dylib.zip
01/30/21

https://stash.reaper.fm/u/GeoffWaddington

Are the above files all we need, or am I missing something? If I install the new ones should I manually remove the old files as well and then go through with the new CSI?
CSI and Eucon have been separated out from each other. There's no longer a "Eucon in CSI" option. It's one or the other. The reason, as Geoff explained previously, was that Eucon is essentially a control surface integrator in and of itself. So fitting one type of control surface integrator (Eucon) into another kind of Control Surface Integrator (CSI) was causing conflicts and headaches. The idea behind this new Eucon build is that it would be more of a straight Eucon implementation in Reaper. There's some stuff still on the to-do list (FX being the big one), but Geoff's been in the middle of a big CSI rewrite for a while now. He says he'll be returning to Eucon at some point.

Hope that clarifies.

If you're still running into trouble with names, please let us know what exactly is going on. Thanks!
Funkybot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 12:01 PM   #362
aaronbrownsound
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 15
Default

Thank you for clarifying! So all we need for Avid Control Eucon support is the EuCon Exp from 10/02/21 and the reaper_csurf_eucon.dylib.zip now?

I assume the CSI files are for non eucon purposes as you mentioned and I can just delete my Eucon from CSI after installing the above 2 zip files from the repo?
aaronbrownsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 01:39 PM   #363
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Funkybot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 6,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronbrownsound View Post
Thank you for clarifying! So all we need for Avid Control Eucon support is the EuCon Exp from 10/02/21 and the reaper_csurf_eucon.dylib.zip now?

I assume the CSI files are for non eucon purposes as you mentioned and I can just delete my Eucon from CSI after installing the above 2 zip files from the repo?
I think you'd want to use either the eucon.dylib.zip or the Eucon EXP version. Exp just means "experimental" in this context so think of it as a beta version.
Funkybot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 08:48 AM   #364
J Riley Hill
Human being with feelings
 
J Riley Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 155
Default

Soooooo excited to see this development. Tried the current version out and it seems quite stable and waaaaay faster than the previous ones. I really think Eucon is under-utilized, it’s such a solid platform for mixing.

Looking forward to M1 support and having the eq / dynamics stuff and inserts working, definitely would love to send some money towards the development of this if you are still planning to work on it more Geoff. Thanks for all you do.
J Riley Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 08:37 PM   #365
todoublez
Human being with feelings
 
todoublez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: beijing
Posts: 614
Default

Omg this is insane, does this mean I can get my AvidS3 (cntrler) work in REAPER with this extension ?
todoublez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 11:34 AM   #366
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Funkybot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 6,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by todoublez View Post
Omg this is insane, does this mean I can get my AvidS3 (cntrler) work in REAPER with this extension ?
Sure does!
Funkybot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 11:18 AM   #367
aaronbrownsound
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 15
Default

Ok, got it all working!
I had to uninstall all previous CSI and EUCON folder and .dlls.
Then removed CSI and EUCON from my reaper control list.

Then downloaded EuCon Exp.zip and put all the files into my REAPER\UserPlugins folder.
Then added eucon to my controllers in my prefs.

It seems to be working smoothly! Much easier install for first time users. Including a screenshot to make the install more clear for people (Even though it's pretty clear as is )

One thing I notice is the color defaults to red for new tracks until I color them. Is that user definable somewhere?

Very much appreciate all the efforts here!
Attached Images
File Type: png Eucon.png (253.5 KB, 122 views)

Last edited by aaronbrownsound; 05-02-2022 at 09:23 AM.
aaronbrownsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 07:53 AM   #368
RobinGShore
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oval View Post
After upgrading to Econ Workstation 2021.10.1 the softkey assignments to Reaper actions seems be broken.
It's been over 6 months and Reaper softkey assignments (something I would consider a keystone feature) still aren't working with the latest versions of eucontrol. This is a big regression and has taken away a lot of functionality. Geoff, if you're still following this thread, is there any chance you could take a look at this sometime in the near future?
RobinGShore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 10:16 AM   #369
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinGShore View Post
It's been over 6 months and Reaper softkey assignments (something I would consider a keystone feature) still aren't working with the latest versions of eucontrol. This is a big regression and has taken away a lot of functionality. Geoff, if you're still following this thread, is there any chance you could take a look at this sometime in the near future?
Yes, just finishing up the huge CSI re-architecture project. Once that is done, I'll be on the EuCon side of things, bringing it up to the new CSI level.

I'll have a look at the softkey assignments then.

Probably something like a month off, if things go well, famous last words
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 06:45 AM   #370
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

I have:

1 x Avid Artist Control
2 x Avid Artist Mix
1 x Avid Artist Transport

These are all battle worn and are all discontinued.

Anyone interested in them, especially in Canada ?

Not looking for anything other than shipping, otherwise it's off to the electronics recycle depot

Will likely be getting an S1 as a hardware replacement, although they are very pricey in Canada -- $1700 CDN, and will also use the Avid Control app, of course
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 10:36 AM   #371
todoublez
Human being with feelings
 
todoublez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: beijing
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Will likely be getting an S1 as a hardware replacement
s1 ? Are u talking about the one that wrking with iPad ?
Interesting, are u planning to inegrate the iPad on S1 for REAPER also?
todoublez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 10:54 AM   #372
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by todoublez View Post
s1 ? Are u talking about the one that wrking with iPad ?
Interesting, are u planning to inegrate the iPad on S1 for REAPER also?
Well, the extension along with the iPad already works if you have Avid Control installed on it, but yes, if I get an S1 that is the goal.
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 12:12 PM   #373
RobinGShore
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
I have:

1 x Avid Artist Control
2 x Avid Artist Mix
1 x Avid Artist Transport

These are all battle worn and are all discontinued.

Anyone interested in them, especially in Canada ?

Not looking for anything other than shipping, otherwise it's off to the electronics recycle depot

Will likely be getting an S1 as a hardware replacement, although they are very pricey in Canada -- $1700 CDN, and will also use the Avid Control app, of course
I'm sure you've already thought about it, but I would consider listing these for sale on ebay or reverb if no one from here bites. The artist surfaces still fetch decent prices on the used market, could go a long way to helping offset the cost of that S1.
RobinGShore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 12:55 PM   #374
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinGShore View Post
I'm sure you've already thought about it, but I would consider listing these for sale on ebay or reverb if no one from here bites. The artist surfaces still fetch decent prices on the used market, could go a long way to helping offset the cost of that S1.
Yeah, except all 16 rotaries (2 Mixes) are non functional, they have been getting worse and worse, tried cleaning, no luck, so they are basically worthless.

The Control and Transport haven't been used for a while, and they are now long out of support

There is also the issue of Canada (where I am), lots of cross border hassles if a US customer wants to buy, so, unless someone wants them soon, off to the dump -- well electronics recycle, which amounts to the same thing
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 02:53 PM   #375
kkillworth
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 1
Default New to this Thread

I recently started using Reaper, I had my Avid Dock connected using MCU, when I stumbled upon this project. I downloaded the Reaper_csurf_eucon.dylib and installed it in the user plugins. I also installed the CSI product. I wasn't sure if that was needed or not.

After installation the Dock connected and is working and seems stable. I have been able to use the transport functions and I have mapped keyboard shortcuts with no problems. the track layouts appear on my iPad as well. Pan and Aux sends show up and work.

I have been unable to utilize any of the Reaper menu items in euconcontrol. Nor have I been able to get the wheel to function, or access inserts. I saw some information about a eucon folder that is needed. I have not been able to find a folder with any files or additional settings, not sure if I'm missing something? I'm just trying to make I have it installed correctly and getting a baseline of the current state.

Glad to see this project is ongoing, and look forward to helping if I can.
kkillworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 02:45 AM   #376
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinGShore View Post
It's been over 6 months and Reaper softkey assignments (something I would consider a keystone feature) still aren't working with the latest versions of eucontrol. This is a big regression and has taken away a lot of functionality. Geoff, if you're still following this thread, is there any chance you could take a look at this sometime in the near future?
FYI, I'll be starting a redo of the EuCon support soon to bring it up to date, the existing implementation uses an old approach, circa 2014, so expect a lot of improvements
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:34 AM   #377
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Just a quick FYI.

Have started bringing EuCon up to the new architecture, probably will take about a week or 2.
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 09:33 AM   #378
norbury brook
Human being with feelings
 
norbury brook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London UK
Posts: 3,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Just a quick FYI.

Have started bringing EuCon up to the new architecture, probably will take about a week or 2.
thanks Geoff much appreciated.


M
__________________
https://www.marcuscliffe.com/
norbury brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 06:43 AM   #379
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Just want to get a handle on whom we need to support on this.

CSI now requires Catalina or later on Mac.

I'd like to do the same for EuCon support.

Also, most everyone I see here runs Mac, anyone need EuCon support on Windows ?
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 06:51 AM   #380
norbury brook
Human being with feelings
 
norbury brook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London UK
Posts: 3,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Just want to get a handle on whom we need to support on this.

CSI now requires Catalina or later on Mac.

I'd like to do the same for EuCon support.

Also, most everyone I see here runs Mac, anyone need EuCon support on Windows ?
I'm firmly windows 11 in the studio and mobile.


M
__________________
https://www.marcuscliffe.com/
norbury brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 07:39 AM   #381
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by norbury brook View Post
I'm firmly windows 11 in the studio and mobile.


M
Cool, thanks, just what I needed to know !
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 08:12 AM   #382
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Funkybot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 6,072
Default

Windows here too on my Artist Mix.
Funkybot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 11:18 AM   #383
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Stupid me, I left my iPad charging last night and Avid upgraded the Control App to 2022.4.0.60.

Now the 134 track Reaper project loads fine but the 1420 track torture test loads only the first 8 tracks.

Looked around on the Avid site and the forums but can't find the answer, anyone know what the new limit is ?

Anyone know if this applies to the S1, S4, S6, etc. ?
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 11:28 AM   #384
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Funkybot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 6,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Stupid me, I left my iPad charging last night and Avid upgraded the Control App to 2022.4.0.60.

Now the 134 track Reaper project loads fine but the 1420 track torture test loads only the first 8 tracks.

Looked around on the Avid site and the forums but can't find the answer, anyone know what the new limit is ?

Anyone know if this applies to the S1, S4, S6, etc. ?
Found this in the Pro-Tools 2021.6 release notes.
Quote:
Pro Tools Software now supports a maximum of 256 mono or stereo audio tracks at all sample rates. This has been increased from a maximum of 128/64/32 mono or stereo audio tracks at 48/96/192 kHz.
Would not be surprised if Avid coded that limit into Eucon.
Funkybot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 12:52 PM   #385
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Great news !!

Now, note this is very preliminary, but these are real testing results on an M1 Mac Mini with 16Gb ram on Monterey 12.4.

The Avid control app on an iPad (2022.4.0.60) was the "surface" in this case, though (I hope) it's reasonable to think that any EuCon surface would have similar performance.

Also note this test includes only the usual suspect minimal track controls:
Track Name
Fader
RecArm
Solo
Mute
Select

Loading a 1000 track project takes about 20 seconds, that's an incredible improvement.

Folks were talking about it taking forever to select the last track, not the case anymore, the performance seems about the same end to end.

Very good start folks !!

Keep in mind as we add Pan, Sends, Inserts, etc., we may take a bit of a hit, but I will do everything possible to minimize this
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:10 PM   #386
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Ok folks, what do we want for Pan ?

Pan ?

Pan + Width ?

PanL + PanR ?

The obvious answer is all of them.

The tradeoff is, the more options we add, the worse performance gets with large track counts.

Just wondering what you folks want/need/like.
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 04:35 AM   #387
todoublez
Human being with feelings
 
todoublez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: beijing
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Ok folks, what do we want for Pan ?

Pan ?

Pan + Width ?

PanL + PanR ?

The obvious answer is all of them.

The tradeoff is, the more options we add, the worse performance gets with large track counts.

Just wondering what you folks want/need/like.
L+R will do the job in my point of view.
todoublez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 05:20 AM   #388
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by todoublez View Post
L+R will do the job in my point of view.
Thanks, just an FYI, I see you are on High Sierra, the new EuCon support will require Catalina or later.
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 06:35 AM   #389
todoublez
Human being with feelings
 
todoublez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: beijing
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Thanks, just an FYI, I see you are on High Sierra, the new EuCon support will require Catalina or later.
ah.. I forgot to update my info, I'm currently using Catalina now alrdy.
todoublez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 09:11 AM   #390
RobinGShore
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Ok folks, what do we want for Pan ?

Pan ?

Pan + Width ?

PanL + PanR ?

The obvious answer is all of them.

The tradeoff is, the more options we add, the worse performance gets with large track counts.

Just wondering what you folks want/need/like.
Ideally eucon would dynamically switch which pan parameters it shows depending on what a track's pan mode is set to in Reaper. Tracks set to stereo pan or stereo balance would display Pan + Width, and tracks set to dual pan would display PanL+PanR.

That said, I never use the dual pan mode so I would be happy with just Pan+Width.
RobinGShore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 09:35 AM   #391
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinGShore View Post
Ideally eucon would dynamically switch which pan parameters it shows depending on what a track's pan mode is set to in Reaper. Tracks set to stereo pan or stereo balance would display Pan + Width, and tracks set to dual pan would display PanL+PanR.

That said, I never use the dual pan mode so I would be happy with just Pan+Width.
Thanks, we now have one vote each way.

I'll look into how hard it is to switch dynamically and how much that affects performance.
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 10:40 AM   #392
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Funkybot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 6,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Thanks, we now have one vote each way.

I'll look into how hard it is to switch dynamically and how much that affects performance.
I've used PanL/PanR in the past, but just gave up and switched to Pan/PanWidth because of that issue where CSI won't write PanL/PanR automation. So going forward, I'd be fine with Pan/PanWidth only, but I've definitely used both before. Not sure if that helps any!
Funkybot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 12:03 PM   #393
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
I've used PanL/PanR in the past, but just gave up and switched to Pan/PanWidth because of that issue where CSI won't write PanL/PanR automation. So going forward, I'd be fine with Pan/PanWidth only, but I've definitely used both before. Not sure if that helps any!
Thanks for reminding me

I think the PanL/PanR automation issue is a Reaper thing, if I recall correctly, and at my age that might be a stretch.

So, let's say that it is and go with Pan/Width, for now at least.
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 12:25 PM   #394
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Funkybot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 6,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Thanks for reminding me

I think the PanL/PanR automation issue is a Reaper thing, if I recall correctly, and at my age that might be a stretch.
Yes, that's what I recall you saying at the time: that the API or whatever wasn't writing automation on Pan L/R.

I think excluding them for that reason is a reasonable constraint. Not sure if you have any sway with Justin or Schwa to get them to "fix/enhance" that in the future, but if they do get around to that, you could always revisit at that time.
Funkybot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 06:56 PM   #395
J Riley Hill
Human being with feelings
 
J Riley Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 155
Default

Hey Geoff! Do you you happen to have a Native Apple Silicon build of your new Eucon stuff available?

I'm not sure if many other people are running that yet? 100% of my "every day, every project" plugins are running natively now, so for me, it's seeming the more stable/efficient way.

thanks!
J Riley Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 12:17 AM   #396
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Riley Hill View Post
Hey Geoff! Do you you happen to have a Native Apple Silicon build of your new Eucon stuff available?

I'm not sure if many other people are running that yet? 100% of my "every day, every project" plugins are running natively now, so for me, it's seeming the more stable/efficient way.

thanks!
I will have when this upgrade is finished.

I'm running an M1 mini here for development, so there will be a universal binary.
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 08:07 AM   #397
J Riley Hill
Human being with feelings
 
J Riley Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 155
Default

Ah so cool!!
thank youuuuuu
J Riley Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 10:27 AM   #398
studiosus
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 18
Default panning

Hi Goeff,

For me it would be dual pan for sure.

So panL&panR

Excited to get your new build!
studiosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 03:44 PM   #399
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings
 
Geoff Waddington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiosus View Post
Hi Goeff,

For me it would be dual pan for sure.

So panL&panR

Excited to get your new build!
Just have a quick read of some of the previous posts.

Due to some automation issues with panL and panR we will do pan and width, at least at first.
__________________
To install you need the CSI Software and Support Files
For installation instructions and documentation see the Wiki
Donate -- via PayPal to waddingtongeoff@gmail.com
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 03:34 PM   #400
Trakz
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hollywood, FL
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Just want to get a handle on whom we need to support on this.

CSI now requires Catalina or later on Mac.

I'd like to do the same for EuCon support.

Also, most everyone I see here runs Mac, anyone need EuCon support on Windows ?
win 11 here!!!!
__________________
IG: Analog4Lyfe
Trakz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.