Old 01-14-2019, 05:28 PM   #1
puke
Human being with feelings

Default Tutorials on steinberg mr816 ???

Are there any tutorials out there for the MR816 x or csx.? I thought I had this figured out (unless my memory is shot) but I had about 3 years of "I'm too busy to involve myself with music right now" . Now I'm getting back into it,.. I can only record with channels 1 or 2 of my MR816csx..

Even though I see signal on the other channels,. as well as the channels of the OTHER unit (mr816X), they do not make it from the unit to my mac…or,…to be honest,…they probably make it to my mac,..but I don't know how to get the signal into REAPER any more. I thought for sure a tutorial would be good to find, but I'm sure not finding anything of any use to me. If anybody has any ideas ,..or could point me to a tutorial..or a teacher,... please chime in.

Thank you in advance.

And, one more thing. I read that manual over and over,... and I could swear that it is really 75 percent sales material for cubase and 25 percent manual. It sure get's "blurry" when you don't use cobase.

I wish there was someone in the salt lake city area that I could pay to come and get this into my head.

Last edited by puke; 01-14-2019 at 06:36 PM.
puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 11:55 AM   #2
Pinknoise
Human being with feelings

In Repear preference audio device do you have your inputs selected from 1 to 8 ?

In Mac audio and midi preferences do you see your.interface.and all its ins and outs ?

Last edited by Pinknoise; 01-20-2019 at 06:45 AM.
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote