Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 12-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
j2dabizo
Human being with feelings

Default Does anyone have a MPK49-Reaper template saved that they can send me???

HI,
Just got the MPK49 to use with Reaper. But to save some time/hassle does anyone have a template for the MPK49 to use with Reaper saved on there comp that they can send me.
I believe the templates are saved as a certain file with the software that came with the MPK49. Does anyone have one they don't mind sharing?

Thanks guys. Please reply to this post and then send to my e-mail: j2dabizo@aol.com.

I appreciate it for the help....I'm an old hardware producer trying to learn software producing with limited time (2 kids 4 yr old and 2 yr old!!!)
j2dabizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #2
nzdutchie
Human being with feelings

I've made a lot of track templates for my vsti's and some for mixing but unless you had the exact same vsti's they'd be no good to you. I did set up the switches and drum pads to perform different reaper commands and screensets. Here's a word doc to give you an idea what I've done, but I think your better off customising the mpk to suit your work flow. Another suggestion if you are going to set up the mpk for reaper commands use an individual midi channel like 9 to create them on. And beware that editor, it can undo a lot settings if your not careful. Good Luck

Last edited by nzdutchie; 09-28-2018 at 04:35 PM.
nzdutchie is offline   Reply With Quote