Old 12-07-2016, 07:25 AM   #1681
kkostovas
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Well - the receives as far as I've worked out are exactly the same as the sends from different tracks. So you can already import the sends from any track onto the grid. Yes I know it would be nice to just see all the receives in one place so I will consider adding at some point - but for now - will the sends from different tracks work in the same way (as they are exactly the same data in the track chunk).
I am just not sure how I can add the sends from different tracks in one strip, also if there are more than one sends which one will it pick.

I was thinking something more dynamic, so it would see how many receives there are to one channel and you would have that many in the strip.

This could also be used to manage the receives of a reverb channel easier (panning, volume) but maybe it's a totally different script, just looking at the possibilities.

Thanks
kkostovas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:32 AM   #1682
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkostovas View Post
I am just not sure how I can add the sends from different tracks in one strip, also if there are more than one sends which one will it pick.

I was thinking something more dynamic, so it would see how many receives there are to one channel and you would have that many in the strip.

This could also be used to manage the receives of a reverb channel easier (panning, volume) but maybe it's a totally different script, just looking at the possibilities.

Thanks
how about a mini video let me know if i miss anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Wn3NxfSCQ
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:04 AM   #1683
Nantho
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
My main concern would be I don't think Stripper could cope with multitouch - but if that's not important then I don't see why it wouldn't work ok if a touch simply emulates a mouse click and movement. Be good to hear
Well, so far so good because Mac OS X doesn't handle mutlitouch anyway so the Duet app on my iPad only emulates a simple mouse click. Unfortunately, movement are not supported by this combination but I don't really care, I have a real control surface for faders & Co, all I want is a big bunch of buttons with my favorite actions and it seems that your fantastic script can help me to achieve this flawlessly.

I have too much work right now to dive into this, but I'm literally drooling when I think of the possibilities !

Thanks again Man
Nantho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:21 AM   #1684
kkostovas
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
how about a mini video let me know if i miss anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Wn3NxfSCQ
Thank you for the video, it really made things more clear.

As for the sends, they start to get messed up if I change the name of the receiving channel or the order or if I put another channel between two receiving channels.
So I don't think it is possible for now to have a strip of sends saved for other projects. But it can work for one project once it's set up. Thank you again, video was really helpful.

I believe it will work better with the receives of each track unless I am still missing something.
kkostovas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:41 AM   #1685
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkostovas View Post
Thank you for the video, it really made things more clear.

As for the sends, they start to get messed up if I change the name of the receiving channel or the order or if I put another channel between two receiving channels.
So I don't think it is possible for now to have a strip of sends saved for other projects. But it can work for one project once it's set up. Thank you again, video was really helpful.

I believe it will work better with the receives of each track unless I am still missing something.
Yes - it's impossible to keep track of sends 100%.

However - it shouldn't get confused if you just change the name of the tracks, or add new ones.

Have you got 'Disable send checks' ticked in the settings? With this checked - it is more likely to lose track.

The script should keep track fine as long as you do not change the channels of the send once controls are to the strip. It uses the channel information to keep track of the sends - so if they change it shrugs it's shoulders and gives up on the send that has changed. If you don't change the channels it should be ok - but it sounds like it isn't for you. I will revisit this when I get some time - but the sends do not have their own unique id's so I have to work out another way to identify each one.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:17 AM   #1686
kkostovas
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 71
Default

Yeah Disable send checks is unticked.

I can see now why what I want to achieved might not be able at the moment but thanks anyway, it is really great.
kkostovas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:16 PM   #1687
rluka
Human being with feelings
 
rluka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 221
Default

Thank you for this really nice addition to REAPER. And thank you to all the contributors that helped. Now I have all these fine controls and graphics from the contributors here. Thanks for those!!! I hope its okay to use them in my own projects.

Im not a programmer so I hope you dont mind me asking if this is possible: I put together a simple strip with a three way crossover
and adding reverb to the high frequency only. This requires 6 separate track channels. Can a meter and a separate mute button be added to each frequency? I cant do it now OR maybe I can but just havent figured it out yet. Right now I can only get the mute button to effect all crossover frequencies and I can only get a meter to read the master out/in, not each individual frequency. Its all fine just the way it is right now. (just wondering)
Thanks again for all your hard work..it is greatly appreciated
Ron L

__________________
Ron L, i7 laptop x64, Win7pro/x64(dual boot), 7200rpm hd, 2 ext. hd, Scarlett 2i4, Event 20/20 audio monitors, 1 ext. video monitor, Novation Launch Control XL, REAPER x64, Sonar Platinum https://www.reverbnation.com/ronlukawitski

Last edited by rluka; 12-07-2016 at 12:21 PM.
rluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:23 PM   #1688
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rluka View Post
Thank you for this really nice addition to REAPER. And thank you to all the contributors that helped. Now I have all these fine controls and graphics from the contributors here. Thanks for those!!! I hope its okay to use them in my own projects.

Im not a programmer so I hope you dont mind me asking if this is possible: I put together a simple strip with a three way crossover
and adding reverb to the high frequency only. This requires 6 separate track channels. Can a meter and a separate mute button added to each frequency? I cant do it now OR maybe I can but just havent figured it out yet. Right now I can only get the mute button to effect all crossover frequencies and I can only get a meter to read the master out/in, not each individual frequency. Its all fine just the way it is right now. (just wondering)
Thanks again for all your hard work..it is greatly appreciated
Ron L

Hi Ron,

Im assuming all the different freqs are on different tracks? if so - check out timbralzooms video a few posts above which shows how to get params in from other tracks. you can get the mutes/meters etc for the different tracks all loaded in the same strip.

If that's not what you mean - can you give me a bit more detail as to your exact setup.

EDIT: I think it's absolutely fine using anything that's been posted on this thread for your own use
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:38 PM   #1689
rluka
Human being with feelings
 
rluka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Hi Ron,

Im assuming all the different freqs are on different tracks? if so - check out timbralzooms video a few posts above which shows how to get params in from other tracks. you can get the mutes/meters etc for the different tracks all loaded in the same strip.

If that's not what you mean - can you give me a bit more detail as to your exact setup.

EDIT: I think it's absolutely fine using anything that's been posted on this thread for your own use
This is all done on one track. REAPER has the ability to add any number of channels to each track.
__________________
Ron L, i7 laptop x64, Win7pro/x64(dual boot), 7200rpm hd, 2 ext. hd, Scarlett 2i4, Event 20/20 audio monitors, 1 ext. video monitor, Novation Launch Control XL, REAPER x64, Sonar Platinum https://www.reverbnation.com/ronlukawitski
rluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 01:00 PM   #1690
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rluka View Post
This is all done on one track. REAPER has the ability to add any number of channels to each track.
ah ok - well you *should* be able to get metering for all active channels. Is this not showing up in TR PARAM edit mode? Click the * next to FX PARAM when in FX PARAM edit mode - should switch to TR PARAM - here you have the options for peak meters of all channels.

I've not tested this much - but the few tests I made when I did it it worked ok (but not really real world use).
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 01:03 PM   #1691
rluka
Human being with feelings
 
rluka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
ah ok - well you *should* be able to get metering for all active channels. Is this not showing up in TR PARAM edit mode? Click the * next to FX PARAM when in FX PARAM edit mode - should switch to TR PARAM - here you have the options for peak meters of all channels.

I've not tested this much - but the few tests I made when I did it it worked ok (but not really real world use).
I will check it out and get back...Thanks again
Ron L
__________________
Ron L, i7 laptop x64, Win7pro/x64(dual boot), 7200rpm hd, 2 ext. hd, Scarlett 2i4, Event 20/20 audio monitors, 1 ext. video monitor, Novation Launch Control XL, REAPER x64, Sonar Platinum https://www.reverbnation.com/ronlukawitski
rluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 01:08 PM   #1692
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,614
Default

ah-ha!.. i found funny one

[/url]
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 01:12 PM   #1693
RJHollins
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,318
Default

some nice graphics GUI's Timbralzoom !
RJHollins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 01:16 PM   #1694
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
some nice graphics GUI's Timbralzoom !
Thank you, in a few second i will upload this version too..
main differences.. this uses Melda Multiband Delay instead of ReaDelay.
and the golden foot graphic... stolen from Aimp player Denon skin
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 01:30 PM   #1695
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
ah-ha!.. i found funny one

[/url]
nice - will fix
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 02:01 PM   #1696
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,614
Default

ok this is the all in one, contains everything about the Reaper SurroGate64MkII
also both ReaDelay & Melda MultiBand Delay versions (projects) included.

Enjoy!
(link edited&works.. sorry ..was removed by mistake)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...0RHSzlOU2JNWGc

Last edited by timbralzoom; 08-28-2017 at 10:06 AM.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 02:29 PM   #1697
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
ok this is the all in one, contains everything about the Reaper SurroGate64MkII
also both ReaDelay & Melda MultiBand Delay versions (projects) included.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...U5XcGsyc21zQms
New update - contains fix for learn issue - plus an easter egg... see who spots it first...

Still work in progress but is working - few things to iron out...

Oh - and thanks for MkII
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 02:55 PM   #1698
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
New update - contains fix for learn issue - plus an easter egg... see who spots it first...

Still work in progress but is working - few things to iron out...

Oh - and thanks for MkII
Have Fun!
...
here we go...
clicked everywhere, i thought "Offline" first...
but then found this wonder by accident:
holly !!




edit for a Q.
columns at top left ( ALL, KNOB,SLIDER...) is it means we will able to define the types also in KNB files?

Last edited by timbralzoom; 12-07-2016 at 03:02 PM.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:18 PM   #1699
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
Have Fun!
...
here we go...
clicked everywhere, i thought "Offline" first...
but then found this wonder by accident:
holly !!




edit for a Q.
columns at top left ( ALL, KNOB,SLIDER...) is it means we will able to define the types also in KNB files?
Yes indeedy. Get the latest update - just uploaded. Right-click on each control - select its type simple - it updates the knb file for you

Might take 5 minutes of your time if you have loads of controls - but probably worth it.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:40 PM   #1700
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Yes indeedy. Get the latest update - just uploaded. Right-click on each control - select its type simple - it updates the knb file for you

Might take 5 minutes of your time if you have loads of controls - but probably worth it.
wow that easy? absolutely will worth it!
W.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l update
Thank you so much!
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:58 PM   #1701
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
wow that easy? absolutely will worth it!
W.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l update
Thank you so much!
Well - I've just uploaded another update - nothing new - few tweaks - but mainly snappier control browser (ie. faster when changing pages).

EDIT - found a bug - it's not always shifting on a whole page of controls... but too tired to fix now - will look into tomorrow...
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:05 PM   #1702
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,614
Default

I love the intelligent page counter also new arrow placement!
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:11 PM   #1703
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
I love the intelligent page counter also new arrow placement!
Thanks,

Well - intelligent-ish - it'll be great when it all works perfectly - but not far off

You can mousewheel to switch pages too...

EDIT: when filtering control type - should now advance page by the correct number of controls...
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal

Last edited by lb0; 12-07-2016 at 04:33 PM.
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:11 PM   #1704
BenK-msx
Human being with feelings
 
BenK-msx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 5,022
Default

hi - installed latest (i think)
previous and this ( latest has the control chooser so believe thats all good.) gives me an unpopulated actions list, bar stripper.lua itself, and when using action id method, this yields big fat nada.
trying to make a 4044 play/stop button.

any clues?!


cheers in advance
BenK-msx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:21 PM   #1705
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenK-msx View Post
hi - installed latest (i think)
previous and this ( latest has the control chooser so believe thats all good.) gives me an unpopulated actions list, bar stripper.lua itself, and when using action id method, this yields big fat nada.
trying to make a 4044 play/stop button.

any clues?!


cheers in advance
Hmmm... working ok here. I haven't messed with that code for a week or so.

Check your actiondumps folder in LBXCS_resources - does it still contain the dump files? If not you'll need to create these using the method here:

http://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php...postcount=1125

If this doesn't solve the problem - I'll have a think tomorrow.

BTW: it's 40044 just in case that's not a typo... I can find it in action list and also add direct id 40044 - working ok for me using latest version with the control browser.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:26 PM   #1706
BenK-msx
Human being with feelings
 
BenK-msx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 5,022
Default

[checking idiocy]
......

edit:
what a tit! -

I am setting up LBXstripper on a mini win 10 box and totally forgot i haven't yet installed sws on this reaper, nor seen the info re needing a dump (!) first..

excuse number 2: i am using it plugged into a tv and sat quite far away and misread the ID as 4044..

i will go sit in the corner for a while and think about what i've done... sorry carry on.

Last edited by BenK-msx; 12-07-2016 at 05:35 PM.
BenK-msx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #1707
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenK-msx View Post
[checking idiocy]
......

edit:
what a tit! -

I am setting up LBXstripper on a mini win 10 box and totally forgot i haven't yet installed sws on this reaper..

excuse number 2: i am using it plugged into a tv and sat quite far away and misread the ID as 4044..

i will go sit in the corner for a while and think about what i've done... sorry carry on.
haha - don't worry - I do similar things myself more often than I like to admit
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:03 PM   #1708
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,614
Default

this is something new i realized,
knob has 128 frames and the numbers 1 to 128 but while tweaking knob skips the 65th frame...
program numbers doesn't match with the knob numbers 65 to 128th frame and 128th frame does two program changes ..
no big deal but i really wonder what am i missing here?

edit..
nevermind, i think its something relevant to ReaControlMIDI



Last edited by timbralzoom; 12-07-2016 at 06:26 PM.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:13 PM   #1709
BenK-msx
Human being with feelings
 
BenK-msx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 5,022
Default

btw with the surface_size tweak you mentioned previously i halved the memory footprint of stripper from 50mb to more like 23 mb at 1280 x 550 - using docked full width but short. goood stuff.
BenK-msx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 11:18 PM   #1710
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,614
Default

here is the early happy new year gift...
all credits goes to SynthMaker users
(i believe most of them belong to user "Loopey")
and of course all Stripper ready!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...W45aXVoRVgtVzA




timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:50 AM   #1711
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
here is the early happy new year gift...
all credits goes to SynthMaker users
(i believe most of them belong to user "Loopey")
and of course all Stripper ready!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...W45aXVoRVgtVzA




nice!!! thank you
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 02:55 AM   #1712
dasombre
Human being with feelings
 
dasombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
here is the early happy new year gift...
thank you. great
A little question: Is selecting multiple graphics in edit mode supposed to work or was I dreaming? I can't select multiple graphics (multiple controls work) and move them. Also the option to "copy formatting" is greyed out here when in graphics edit mode. Thanks for any hints.

IbO: thanks a lot for this easter egg, this is amazing now Big Up!
dasombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:01 AM   #1713
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasombre View Post
thank you. great
A little question: Is selecting multiple graphics in edit mode supposed to work or was I dreaming? I can't select multiple graphics (multiple controls work) and move them. Also the option to "copy formatting" is greyed out here when in graphics edit mode. Thanks for any hints.
Copy formatting is for the labels only.

And currently - no - you cannot grab and drag multiple graphics at once in graphics edit mode. Obviously at some point i will update this.

In FX Param edit mode - you can grab multiple graphics but only if you also grab at least 1 control. It's quite a lot of extra work to make it allow to grab just graphics in this mode. EDIT: To do this - hold shift and right-click drag the lasso to select items.

In Strip edit mode (and FX Param edit mode if Alt is held) - you can pick up complete strips (when a strip has been dragged in) - this includes all the controls and graphics associated with the imported strip.

So - yeah - a few things still need ironing out - and will get done at some point.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:07 AM   #1714
Vincent Sermonne
Human being with feelings
 
Vincent Sermonne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Marseille France
Posts: 5,835
Default the arrows story ;)

__________________
Vincent
ReaperDrummer
http://www.tchackpoum.fr
Vincent Sermonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:10 AM   #1715
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Sermonne View Post
Ok - thanks - that happens for me - seems when they are dragged in - lock position is being set until it reloads - probably not initialising properly...

Just by right-clicking then choosing lock position twice (first to lock then unlock) - unlocks the control...

...

EDIT: Hopefully FIXED - please can you try now with update?
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:18 AM   #1716
dasombre
Human being with feelings
 
dasombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
In Strip edit mode (and FX Param edit mode if Alt is held) - you can pick up complete strips (when a strip has been dragged in) - this includes all the controls and graphics associated with the imported strip.
good to know, did not know that. Thank you! I always switched to strip edit mode to move strips but this is much better sir!
Ok, no problem regarding mutliple graphics. I just thought that my machine is making funny stuff here and not lettin me do it.

Maybe we should start putting together a little manual for the hidden control stuff, or maybe just a little .txt file that has those functions mentionen (like control right clicking the default value and such, holding alt for moving strips in edit mode...)
dasombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:38 AM   #1717
Vincent Sermonne
Human being with feelings
 
Vincent Sermonne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Marseille France
Posts: 5,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
EDIT: Hopefully FIXED - please can you try now with update?
Great !!! Thank you Leon !
__________________
Vincent
ReaperDrummer
http://www.tchackpoum.fr
Vincent Sermonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:42 AM   #1718
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasombre View Post
good to know, did not know that. Thank you! I always switched to strip edit mode to move strips but this is much better sir!
Ok, no problem regarding mutliple graphics. I just thought that my machine is making funny stuff here and not lettin me do it.

Maybe we should start putting together a little manual for the hidden control stuff, or maybe just a little .txt file that has those functions mentionen (like control right clicking the default value and such, holding alt for moving strips in edit mode...)
I agree - thing is - I don't actually get to use everything enough to remember all the little tweaks I spend time coding it - work out a way in which I think it works - it gets mentioned on this thread but then lost amongst all the posts. I haven't used stripper myself on any actual project yet - just coding, testing, bugfixing - more coding, testing etc etc.

I will - when it gets out of beta (hah - when will that be?? ) produce a manual of sorts which will document everything. But I have to say that's the boring bit And I don't want to start on it yet - not just because it's boring- but because things might change...

EDIT: But if anyone wishes to produce a list of useful things - then please be my guest and I will happily add it to the project folder on github and link to it from the first post. Timbral's videos have been very useful.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:44 AM   #1719
MikComposer
Human being with feelings
 
MikComposer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Brighton
Posts: 1,968
Default

Hello,

Can this be used to control several different attributes of plugins on several different track with single knob?

Thanks
__________________
My Royalty Free Music library
MikComposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:50 AM   #1720
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikComposer View Post
Hello,

Can this be used to control several different attributes of plugins on several different track with single knob?

Thanks
At the moment - only with the XY pad using snapshots.

But I do plan to add simple morphing between two snapshots (AB) knobs soon.

So yes - you can at the moment - by setting up an XY pad and only selecting 2 snapshots - but controlling it using the XY pad is not as natural as a simple knob controller. EDIT: Actually - setting up only 2 snapshots is not recommended as the other 2 would be defaulted to 0's. So you would have to set up all 4 snapshots but set A and C to the same snapshot and B and D to the same snapshot (i think).
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.