Old 08-17-2017, 12:43 AM   #3681
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippertag View Post
Hey there!
First of all THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THAT AWESOME TOOL!!!

It helped me using a plugin where the gui isn't working for me on my maschine (Samsara G-EQ).

Today I've suddenly found another very very cool tool in the forum - Intelligent EQ by Reno Mellow. Amazing! This is a quite large FX-Chain and when I want to tweak the triggers I have to scroll the chain a little too much :-)

Now I wanted to use LBX Stripper to make the work with that wonderful chain much easier to handle as only a few faders are really used out of the huge chain - BUT

- the fader that is used as trigger is the Main Gain Fader of ReaEQ (and NOT the gain fader of a freq band).
- Problem: I can't find that fader controller in LBX. It seems to be the only fader of ReaEQ that is not controllable within LBX.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks in advance for your help!
Hi, welcome!

unfortunately ReaEQ master Gain parameter not exposed as host parameter
so we cannot automate it also..
this is not the Stripper's but ReaEQ's limitation by design as i know.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 01:05 AM   #3682
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
Hi, welcome!

unfortunately ReaEQ master Gain parameter not exposed as host parameter
so we cannot automate it also..
this is not the Stripper's but ReaEQ's limitation by design as i know.
Yeah - no idea why it's not available - would be very useful to have...

Makes gain staging with ReaEQ in Stripper not possible without additional gain plugin.(you can set up a 'special' eq filter to act as a gain control - which isn't like a proper gain control - ie it's likely to alter the freq spectrum)
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 01:07 AM   #3683
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Yeah - no idea why it's not available - would be very useful to have...
indeed!
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 02:31 AM   #3684
skippertag
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Yeah - no idea why it's not available - would be very useful to have...

Makes gain staging with ReaEQ in Stripper not possible without additional gain plugin.(you can set up a 'special' eq filter to act as a gain control - which isn't like a proper gain control - ie it's likely to alter the freq spectrum)
mmmmhhhh :-( What a pity!

Many thanks for your super fast responses!!

btw: in case you haven't seen them yet:
https://stash.reaper.fm/v/31057/Path...le%20files.rtf
https://stash.reaper.fm/v/31032/LBX-...EQ%20Strip.rar

OH. before I forget - one other question if you guys don't mind:

Some people share share/sharestrips.... What is that exactly, how do I create these and even more important: how do I implement them in my LBX? *smiles*
skippertag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 02:53 AM   #3685
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippertag View Post
mmmmhhhh :-( What a pity!

Many thanks for your super fast responses!!

btw: in case you haven't seen them yet:
https://stash.reaper.fm/v/31057/Path...le%20files.rtf
https://stash.reaper.fm/v/31032/LBX-...EQ%20Strip.rar

OH. before I forget - one other question if you guys don't mind:

Some people share share/sharestrips.... What is that exactly, how do I create these and even more important: how do I implement them in my LBX? *smiles*
Yes - I had spotted those - thank you!! I sent you a PM (out of theh blue when I found your strips in the stash) about 2 weeks ago regarding sharing the share strips... Right-click on a strip file in the list - choose Export Sharestrip )...

Likewise - to import - do same - import sharestrip...
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 02:54 AM   #3686
focusrite
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Default

Is there a way to change page or sub snapshots with a knob? Have looked and can't seem to find a way.

FR from when you were on hols > reorder pages if possible?
focusrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:06 AM   #3687
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusrite View Post
Is there a way to change page or sub snapshots with a knob? Have looked and can't seem to find a way.

FR from when you were on hols > reorder pages if possible?
currently no knob control of snapshots - although i think you can mousewheel on the snapshot strip control.

how do you mean reorder pages? swap track1->page1 to track1->page2? etc

hmmm - that's a lot of work to keep the data consistent (snapshots/faders/modulators, + any other references to the controls). Will consider it when I get some time.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:27 AM   #3688
focusrite
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
currently no knob control of snapshots - although i think you can mousewheel on the snapshot strip control.

how do you mean reorder pages? swap track1->page1 to track1->page2? etc

hmmm - that's a lot of work to keep the data consistent (snapshots/faders/modulators, + any other references to the controls). Will consider it when I get some time.
I was thinking drag page 2 to the left of page 1. Page 2 now = Page 1.
focusrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:01 AM   #3689
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusrite View Post
I was thinking drag page 2 to the left of page 1. Page 2 now = Page 1.
I suppose I could indirect link the page numbers. Might get confusing if ever having to debug the data directly - but that's probably not anyone other than me needs to do - and i doubt it's a feature I would ever use.

So yeah - that would be possible and neat way to do it.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:15 AM   #3690
skippertag
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Yes - I had spotted those - thank you!! I sent you a PM (out of theh blue when I found your strips in the stash) about 2 weeks ago regarding sharing the share strips... Right-click on a strip file in the list - choose Export Sharestrip )...

Likewise - to import - do same - import sharestrip...

ooopsss... sorry... I'm not very often logged into the forum..only when I have time to investigate... pardon me!

I'll check this out!

Thanks!
skippertag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:42 AM   #3691
focusrite
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
I suppose I could indirect link the page numbers. Might get confusing if ever having to debug the data directly - but that's probably not anyone other than me needs to do - and i doubt it's a feature I would ever use.

So yeah - that would be possible and neat way to do it.
I thought it might cause page snapshot problems or something.


It seems when editing an fx param I now have to click on empty space to change to another param in FX params mode. Is this a bug?
focusrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:47 AM   #3692
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusrite View Post
I thought it might cause page snapshot problems or something.


It seems when editing an fx param I now have to click on empty space to change to another param in FX params mode. Is this a bug?
possibly a bug - I noticed this once - but not all the time - will look into.

Re page reordering - as long as I don't move the location of the strip data - which is in tables indexed firstly by strip number (each track has an index to a strip number), then page number. If I were to move page data from 1 to 2 (for example) - then snapshots, faders and mods which link to controls from the affected page would no longer find their targets without code to fix this (there's already a lot of code in there doing this when things are deleted etc).

But if I were to have another index which stores the order of the pages (those linked to the numbers at the top) - then I can avoid having to move any data around and still achieve what you want (i think).
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:57 AM   #3693
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusrite View Post

It seems when editing an fx param I now have to click on empty space to change to another param in FX params mode. Is this a bug?
Quick test with latest - not been able to repeat this yet. Must only be under certain circumstances... Will keep an eye out. If you manage to pinpoint anything in particular let me know.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:58 AM   #3694
focusrite
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
possibly a bug - I noticed this once - but not all the time - will look into.

Re page reordering - as long as I don't move the location of the strip data - which is in tables indexed firstly by strip number (each track has an index to a strip number), then page number. If I were to move page data from 1 to 2 (for example) - then snapshots, faders and mods which link to controls from the affected page would no longer find their targets without code to fix this (there's already a lot of code in there doing this when things are deleted etc).

But if I were to have another index which stores the order of the pages (those linked to the numbers at the top) - then I can avoid having to move any data around and still achieve what you want (i think)
.

1: Ok, I am dragging a premade strip onscreen. I go to edit 1 knob and they are all grouped. I right click to ungroup before I can edit the intended knob. Then I have to click in space before another knob.

2: Thanks for considering it ;D
focusrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:04 AM   #3695
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusrite View Post
1: Ok, I am dragging a premade strip onscreen. I go to edit 1 knob and they are all grouped. I right click to ungroup before I can edit the intended knob. Then I have to click in space before another knob.

2: Thanks for considering it ;D
Gotcha thanks - yes only in simple group select mode - I've switched that off for now - preferring to use shift+click (or ctrl - can't remember) - to select groups.

Will fix when i get a mo

Fixed - sort of. It still needs a little work because if you want to select one group - then alt+click on another group to select both groups it won't work (but then didn't anyway before).

So still needs a little work on the group select - but you should now be able to click between the controls to select without first deselecting.

Thanks for the bug report
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal

Last edited by lb0; 08-17-2017 at 05:10 AM.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:05 AM   #3696
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default

what would you think something like this:
middle mouse click to open kind a Up & Down Arrow menu/symbol
to scroll page up down fast via mouse clicks and click to empty area to disappear?
i think would very functional-handy..
but.. of course have no idea is it possible in lua & more importantly worth to effort?
i think needs more opinions to see if it's useful that much i imagine.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:24 AM   #3697
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
what would you think something like this:
middle mouse click to open kind a Up & Down Arrow menu/symbol
to scroll page up down fast via mouse clicks and click to empty area to disappear?
i think would very functional-handy..
but.. of course have no idea is it possible in lua & more importantly worth to effort?
i think needs more opinions to see if it's useful that much i imagine.
had to first check middle mouse button was accessible in lua - but yep - can do middle mouse.

have to say i've probably never used it because I never use middle mouse button in windows ever. i've always found it fiddly (or my mice have always been cheap rubbish that mousewheel triggers middle button etc).

anyway - sounds doable. i know you like your mock-ups - any chance of an idea of what you're thinking??
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:26 AM   #3698
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
had to first check middle mouse button was accessible in lua - but yep - can do middle mouse.

have to say i've probably never used it because I never use middle mouse button in windows ever. i've always found it fiddly (or my mice have always been cheap rubbish that mousewheel triggers middle button etc).

anyway - sounds doable. i know you like your mock-ups - any chance of an idea of what you're thinking??
yay! mockup time ..in a minute had to find a arrows first.

EDIT:
make sense?

sorry i was copy the wrong link.



EDIT2:
one click will do the same function Scroll Up & Downs in the Menu.

Last edited by timbralzoom; 08-17-2017 at 08:49 AM.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:16 AM   #3699
focusrite
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Default

No scroll wheel on my trackball

FR: Arrow keys move up and down track list in live mode
focusrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:36 PM   #3700
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default

eham..
good morning! i woke up with the terrible ideas

shift+drag: to Move modulation assignment to another control
ctrl+shift+drag: Copy
(key combos just for example)

i believe would fantastic!

as a side part:
if the middle mouse click works as expected:
middle click to a control open assigned Modulation window..
(^^ this is not necessary if we will have Open Modulation eventually in the Right click menu)
and middle click to empty area to open Up/Down Shifter?

EDIT:
tried to add one instance of UVI to UGG... its highly useful-functional to browse & add loops on the fly but the cpu about %50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpL3...ature=youtu.be

EDIT2:
tried via removing old 8x8 Matrix and walaaaa! .. things gets very interesting

EDIT3:
is this normal?

Last edited by timbralzoom; 08-18-2017 at 08:16 AM.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:32 PM   #3701
ThrashJazzAssassin
Human being with feelings
 
ThrashJazzAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 337
Default

Strips for
https://github.com/ThrashJazzAssassin/LBX-Strips

__________________
REAPER-OSC-panels
erthoide
ThrashJazzAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:49 PM   #3702
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusrite View Post
No scroll wheel on my trackball

FR: Arrow keys move up and down track list in live mode
,< and .> move tracks forward and backward - is this what you were after?
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:50 PM   #3703
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashJazzAssassin View Post
Strips for
https://github.com/ThrashJazzAssassin/LBX-Strips


WOW - thank you!!!! They look amazing!
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:55 PM   #3704
ThrashJazzAssassin
Human being with feelings
 
ThrashJazzAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 337
Default

Thank you for making it so easy and enjoyable to do! And thanks to TimbralZoom for the graphics and controls!
__________________
REAPER-OSC-panels
erthoide
ThrashJazzAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:24 PM   #3705
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Update -

middle button - Timbrals request - can also mousewheel when open to scroll. Not fully tested when certain windows are open - so be aware might pop-up when not wanted atm.

right-click randomize strip button (on page not snapshot window) - opens simple mutate settings - right-click when settings open - MUTATE snapshot controls. Right-click on mutate settings window to close.

Possibly other tweaks too - can't remember.

IMPORTANT:
You will need to download new SKIN graphics - in LBXCS_resources.zip folder - just the skins folder changed with extra graphic.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:29 PM   #3706
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashJazzAssassin View Post
Thank you for making it so easy and enjoyable to do! And thanks to TimbralZoom for the graphics and controls!
They will all be very useful!

Quick note:

The reacomp lo pass/ hi pass etc sliders - there is some overlap meaning they don't always redraw properly. Those sliders need to be vertically spaced slightly more (as there is obviously too much blank space around the slider in the stack).

To test - adjust top slider - note slider underneath gets partially masked by top slider (even though they don't appear to overlap - the transparent part does - and the way stripper draws the controls - means this can happen).

If the sliders were cropped better - this wouldn't happen (but once the png file is created adjusting it is near impossible without specialist software (or mountains of time)). Easier to just space them slightly further apart.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:41 PM   #3707
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Update -

middle button - Timbrals request - can also mousewheel when open to scroll. Not fully tested when certain windows are open - so be aware might pop-up when not wanted atm.

right-click randomize strip button (on page not snapshot window) - opens simple mutate settings - right-click when settings open - MUTATE snapshot controls. Right-click on mutate settings window to close.

Possibly other tweaks too - can't remember.

IMPORTANT:
You will need to download new SKIN graphics - in LBXCS_resources.zip folder - just the skins folder changed with extra graphic.
Man!! it's wonderful...even the colors
love the Randomize settings also..
Thank you so much!

EDIT:
""The reacomp lo pass/ hi pass etc sliders - there is some overlap meaning they don't always redraw properly""
checked right now and yes..png have unused space.. just because it's belongs to rocky times probably
if i edit and replace the control.. is it broke-cause any problem in the old strips/projects?

& TJA
Thank you for sharing! they looks great!

EDIT:
anyway,
fixed & liked more ... now 16 pixel, centered.. same name same KNB file but needs load again because 23 to 16 pixel change.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SC_SliderH-01_(96x23-128fr)knb.zip (243 Bytes, 11 views)
File Type: zip SC_SliderH-01_(96x23-128fr)png.zip (75.9 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by timbralzoom; 08-18-2017 at 03:14 PM.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:43 PM   #3708
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashJazzAssassin View Post
Thank you for making it so easy and enjoyable to do! And thanks to TimbralZoom for the graphics and controls!
have added a link to first post - hope is ok with you?
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:48 PM   #3709
ThrashJazzAssassin
Human being with feelings
 
ThrashJazzAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 337
Default

Of course. I'm honoured

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
The reacomp lo pass/ hi pass etc sliders - there is some overlap
Fixed. Thanks
__________________
REAPER-OSC-panels
erthoide

Last edited by ThrashJazzAssassin; 08-18-2017 at 02:56 PM.
ThrashJazzAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:22 PM   #3710
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quick update - few fixes - noticed when testing pop-up arrows that mousewheel in EQ Control and Macro Edit modes caused crash when empty.

Also fixed so arrow doesn't pop-up in these modes
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:22 PM   #3711
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
Man!! it's wonderful...even the colors
love the Randomize settings also..
Thank you so much!

EDIT:
""The reacomp lo pass/ hi pass etc sliders - there is some overlap meaning they don't always redraw properly""
checked right now and yes..png have unused space.. just because it's belongs to rocky times probably
if i edit and replace the control.. is it broke-cause any problem in the old strips/projects?

& TJA
Thank you for sharing! they looks great!

EDIT:
anyway,
fixed & liked more ... now 16 pixel, centered.. same name same KNB file but needs load again because 23 to 16 pixel change.
Thanks for the control improvements
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:25 PM   #3712
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default controls & graphics update 19 August2017

its my pleasure

with a few tiny ones
https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2068
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:03 PM   #3713
ThrashJazzAssassin
Human being with feelings
 
ThrashJazzAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 337
Default

I have a problem with my FreqEcho strip.

I'm using a cycle button for the delay sync, but it only seems to work properly if the plugin is sent an integer for that param. Can I limit the cycle button to integers? or is there a better way? Cheers

edit: actually it seems to be working ok. Ignore the above
__________________
REAPER-OSC-panels
erthoide

Last edited by ThrashJazzAssassin; 08-18-2017 at 05:51 PM.
ThrashJazzAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:50 AM   #3714
focusrite
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
,< and .> move tracks forward and backward - is this what you were after?
Poifecshun
focusrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:46 AM   #3715
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default

got this by chance..
after i delete the tracks, some of the controls in the grid becomes
controls of the random plugins/parameters
(they were also in the grid of course...like camel space PC-Rea Control MIDI)
is this something expected?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...0hIbmtmSFc0VTg

(might take a few minutes to finish processing HQ version)
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 03:18 AM   #3716
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
got this by chance..
after i delete the tracks, some of the controls in the grid becomes
controls of the random plugins/parameters
(they were also in the grid of course...like camel space PC-Rea Control MIDI)
is this something expected?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...0hIbmtmSFc0VTg

(might take a few minutes to finish processing HQ version)
nope - shouldn't happen. will look into - but might take a while...

Ah - found some fundamental flaws in my data checking algo's (should work better when deleting stuff with stripper open - but not so when closed) - will fix when i get some time
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal

Last edited by lb0; 08-19-2017 at 03:23 AM.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 03:42 AM   #3717
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
nope - shouldn't happen. will look into - but might take a while...

Ah - found some fundamental flaws in my data checking algo's (should work better when deleting stuff with stripper open - but not so when closed) - will fix when i get some time
OK good to know that there is no problem if Stripper window open...

i'll keep open all the time,while the house cleaning..
warning it will heavily dusted

Nothing urgent !

EDIT1:
just for the records:
it seems same even when the stripper window open.
tried to delete tracks by removing controls from the grid first
and seems ok .. test continues .. fingers crossed

Still nothing urgent !!

EDIT2:
and a Q.
(just out of curiosity.. if its because i am using Demo of FS)

did you tried to add a strip to one of the 23 uTonic tracks?



Still nothing urgent !!!

Last edited by timbralzoom; 08-19-2017 at 04:33 AM.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:45 AM   #3718
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
OK good to know that there is no problem if Stripper window open...

i'll keep open all the time,while the house cleaning..
warning it will heavily dusted

Nothing urgent !

EDIT1:
just for the records:
it seems same even when the stripper window open.
tried to delete tracks by removing controls from the grid first
and seems ok .. test continues .. fingers crossed

Still nothing urgent !!

EDIT2:
and a Q.
(just out of curiosity.. if its because i am using Demo of FS)

did you tried to add a strip to one of the 23 uTonic tracks?



Still nothing urgent !!!
hmmm - will as always look into when got time

that strip you drag in - does it work ok in a blank track?
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:59 AM   #3719
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
hmmm - will as always look into when got time

that strip you drag in - does it work ok in a blank track?
yes it works.

that's way i created extra 23 x LBX-Sender tracks: one for each uTonic tracks ..
to use strips there and just copy parameters to main strip track..
(instead of creating the controls (23 x 16 ) one by one in the uTonic tracks
as you can see them in the video
..
and now i thought might save the resources if i remove that extra 23x LBX-Sender tracks
and put the Sender strips in actual uTonic tracks
...
and catch this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...01BSllQcEdITlE

i am going really step by step very carefully-slowly
all you see is just a tests!
so nothing to hurry about!.. so take your time as you want!

as a side note:
regular controls comes back after restart the stripper..
but the track controls and snapshot controls (Randomize & Fixed Snapshot) more stubborn in this case..
they needs a click to appear as you can see.

EDIT:
a simple Randomize Mutate video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKed...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by timbralzoom; 08-19-2017 at 05:56 AM. Reason: tips ..new video.
timbralzoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:34 AM   #3720
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
yes it works.

that's way i created extra 23 x LBX-Sender tracks: one for each uTonic tracks ..
to use strips there and just copy parameters to main strip track..
(instead of creating the controls (23 x 16 ) one by one in the uTonic tracks
as you can see them in the video
..
and now i thought might save the resources if i remove that extra 23x LBX-Sender tracks
and put the Sender strips in actual uTonic tracks
...
and catch this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...01BSllQcEdITlE

i am going really step by step very carefully-slowly
all you see is just a tests!
so nothing to hurry about!.. so take your time as you want!

as a side note:
regular controls comes back after restart the stripper..
but the track controls and snapshot controls (Randomize & Fixed Snapshot) more stubborn in this case..
they needs a click to appear as you can see.

EDIT:
a simple Randomize Mutate video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKed...ature=youtu.be
that behaviour is i think due to the intial checks on loading data.

it's only checking the data for the current selected track (oops) - needs to check all strips for all tracks. You notice it comes back when you have that strip already selected (when loading). If you closed stripper on another track - they would still remain *hidden* (actually linked to wrong params).

Should be easyish fix - but later on.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.