Old 12-26-2010, 09:26 PM   #1
Cocoducks
Human being with feelings

Default Newb: Tracks not clean????

Hello, I've been having this problem when I create a new track on REAPER (brand new project) and I connect my POD X3 and click "arm" without even clicking on the Pod Farm 2 VST plugin which is the plugin I use for amp modeling, the track automatically is set to a certain tone that I used sometime earlier before WITHOUT any plugins or effects added onto it, almost like somehow i accidentally locked this tone so that it's added each time I create a new track???? Please help I really want to get rid of this. I need to get it back to when I plug my guitar in and just click "arm" it goes back to the clean "un-effected" tone.
Cocoducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:20 AM   #2
yhertogh
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoducks View Post
Hello, I've been having this problem when I create a new track on REAPER (brand new project) and I connect my POD X3 and click "arm" without even clicking on the Pod Farm 2 VST plugin which is the plugin I use for amp modeling, the track automatically is set to a certain tone that I used sometime earlier before WITHOUT any plugins or effects added onto it, almost like somehow i accidentally locked this tone so that it's added each time I create a new track???? Please help I really want to get rid of this. I need to get it back to when I plug my guitar in and just click "arm" it goes back to the clean "un-effected" tone.
As far as i know podfarm always loads the last tone used. So set it back to your clean uneffected tone (whatever that is) and you're done.

Yves
yhertogh is offline   Reply With Quote