Old 06-14-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
nalooti
Human being with feelings

Default how to attach a clip to a project ?

Hi,

This may not be the best place to ask this question but having seen the power of Reaper and also the people's expertise in this forum, I think you sure have an answer for my question.

I have finished a project involving lots of friends. Each one took part by singing and we had lots of fun to record and the result is not bad.

We also took pictures and videos while performing. Before letting them hear the result, I'd like to attach the resulting wav/mp3 record to the videos that we took. So they could hear not only their voice and resulting song but also their picture/video while performing as a big surprise!

The video format is mp4 (mostly from iPhone). What is the best tool that I can use to do this and as powerful as what Reaper does for audio ?

I mean is there any tool with which I can cut, join and add parts of video as easily as I do in Reaper with audio takes and items ?

What is very important here is to be able to "synchronize" the video with the audio (or the other way); that is I should be able to "attach" part of the video exactly at any given time with millisecond accuracy.

thanks very much
nalooti
nalooti is offline   Reply With Quote