Old 09-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
sinkmusic
Human being with feelings

Location: decepticon mothership in a hidden place inside a mountain
Default basic 65 - 8 bit chiptune synth

Hi
As i have co-designed the plugin and made the presets, i thought i coudl post a news about it
Sooo, the blurb...

basic 65 is inspired by the classic 80s home computer, the Commodore 64 and its legendary SID chip. Building on the waveforms and signal path of this famous chip, basic 65 adds further features and options to take things a step further.

The double arpeggiator allows complex versions of that retro 8-bit game sound and the modulation options inspire experimentation via the mod envelope and 2 comprehensive LFOs. Pulse width modulation, ring modulation and oscillator detune/sync are key ingredients in the signature sound. Throw in some pitch drift, bit drift, a sprinkle of dirt and randomisation and you have a wide range of lofi, chiptune, retro-tastic sounds at your disposal. The full banks of 128 presets cover a range of basses, leads, arps, drums and lofi sounds.

Take a look at the basic 65 webpage, where you can get more info, listen to audio demos, download a demo VST and purchase while the special offer is on.
It is windows VST and available now for $24
http://www.delamancha.co.uk/basic.htm

*** Special offer *** Until 7th October 2011, when you buy basic 65, you also get dirty harry and PULS free (both lofi synths worth $24).
Also, the original basic64 will also be included in the download when you buy basic 65

cheers
sinkmusic is offline   Reply With Quote