COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 12-04-2018, 08:38 AM   #1
samui
Human being with feelings

Default benefits of fitness

are you interested in sport and active life? You know, that The benefits of physical training - a significant increase in endurance, improving the cardiovascular system, strengthening and building muscle instead of fat, improving coordination and physical strength, the body becomes more flexible and graceful.
samui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:08 AM   #2
karbomusic

I like taking long walks on the beach and horseback riding.
karbomusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:47 AM   #3
davers

Truly say I am not so big fan of sport and active lifestyle. I think not only fitness can help people to loss weight. Diets and correct nutrition work perfect too.In one electronic magazine I read about body fix procedures and got interest, because I did not hear about such procedures before. So, I will contact with beautyfixmedspa.com for getting more information.

Last edited by davers; 12-06-2018 at 03:10 AM.
davers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 08:22 PM   #4
RDBOIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by davers View Post
Truly say I am not so big fan of sport and active lifestyle. I think not only fitness can help people to loss weight. Diets and correct nutrition work perfect too. Or on one magazine I read article about body fix procedures and got interest, because I did not hear about such procedures before. So, I will contact with for getting more information.
One word: OMAD !

Well... Hmmm, it's actually an acronym One Meal A Day (OMAD) is a specific type of intermittent fasting. Not only can you lose weight, you can regenerate your body (autophagy = recycling misfolded protein, breakdown of scar tissue, etc.), increase human growth hormone, lower insulin, reduction of inflammation = healing mode, heal the liver, etc.

The kicker is that if you do OMAD with a calorie deficit of -500kcal (nothing to drastic), and hit the weights, you can not only lose weight, but build muscle at the same time! You are doing something that bodybuilders say is impossible. Because of the growth hormones and the effective use of amino-acids by the fasting body.

Skip breakfast, skip lunch, eat a really good dinner that hits the calorie target with apprx 60-80 grams of protein (this will be a big meal ) and watch the fat melt off your body and the muscles grow. I kid you not, I'm doing it and it works. Never felt better in my life.

There are plenty of OMAD videos on YouTube.

This is what I do: My Rehabilitation and Conditioning Training Program (MyRCTP)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PFJ...OiioEtRrz/view

RDBOIS is offline   Reply With Quote