Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 02-17-2019, 11:36 PM   #1
Hamrock
Human being with feelings

Default Sending Midi To All Channels of Kontakt via VE Pro

I'm using Reaper as my orchestral composing template on my master computer and sending midi via Vienna Ensemble Pro to a slave computer running Kontakt. I'm using JS: Midi Keyswitch and Inspector to switch articulations using midi channels on some of my libraries and everything is working great.

- The track is routed in Reaper and assigned "All Midi to Bus 1 (B1)"
- Track in VE Pro set to "VE Pro Plug in 1 - All midi channels"
- Several library instances loaded in Kontakt on track and set to different midi channels (Legato = ch 1, Sustains = ch 2, Staccato = ch 3, etc)

I can switch articulations either using my midi controller or with Inspector.... BUT, I want to have the ability to assign a fader on my controller to the mic position faders in all of the library instances to adjust levels of all the midi channels at the same time (without reselecting "Omni" for every library instance in Kontakt). Can't seem to get this to work... even with JS bypassed, midi controller set to send on all midi channels, Reaper set to all midi, and VE Pro set to All midi channels, midi is by default sent to channel 1. Any ideas?
Hamrock is offline   Reply With Quote