Where can i find ALL possible comands ?
Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 12:22 AM   #82
cfillion
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
Where can i find ALL possible comands ?
There's a list on SWS's website: http://www.sws-extension.org/reaconsole.php.
cfillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:09 AM   #83
Stevie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfillion View Post
There's a list on SWS's website: http://www.sws-extension.org/reaconsole.php.
actually no, i mean totally all, including colors names and stuff like that
Old 01-07-2017, 02:29 AM   #84
cfillion

I don't think there is a more complete documentation than that page (it's displayed when you type "?" in ReaConsole). The supported "common color names" are red, blue, green, grey (or gray), black, white, yellow, cyan, purple (or violet), orange and magenta (list taken from the source code).

Last edited by cfillion; 01-07-2017 at 02:41 AM.
cfillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:58 AM   #85
Stevie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfillion View Post
I don't think there is a more complete documentation than that page (it's displayed when you type "?" in ReaConsole). The supported "common color names" are red, blue, green, grey (or gray), black, white, yellow, cyan, purple (or violet), orange and magenta (list taken from the source code).
oh, ok, thanks
Old 04-26-2017, 04:59 AM   #86
Ed Rako

Default I can not add a plug-in via the console

Hello everybody! I decided to create some actions through Cycle Actions.I use CONSOLE x Time Adjustment Delay. But the console does not add JS plugins with long names. It's some kind of bug or something I'm stupid? )))))))
Ed Rako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:43 AM   #87
sws
Code Monkey

Use x time_adjustment

For JS effect names use the filename for the JS effect. In the "JS: Time Adjustment Delay" case the filename is time_adjustment. You can see the filename if you edit the JS.
sws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:49 AM   #88
Ed Rako

Default Many Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws View Post
Use x time_adjustment

For JS effect names use the filename for the JS effect. In the "JS: Time Adjustment Delay" case the filename is time_adjustment. You can see the filename if you edit the JS.
Superrrrr!!!!!! Many Thanks!!!!!
Ed Rako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:22 AM   #89
Mixedup

Default Thanks, and Insert FX query

Hi SWS, and a big thank you for this amazing facility, which I've only just started to investigate in detail. Keep up the good work

I've hit upon a bug/error, though*—*when using the x command to insert a specific FX on each track, you can only insert one instance of each plugin. Here's an example. If I use the command:

x1-10 reacomp

...the Console will insert an instance of ReaComp on the next available insert slot on channels 1-10. Which is what I want.

But if I run exactly the same command again, I *don't* get a second instance of Reacomp on the next slot. It just does nothing. The result is the same whether that first instance was created by the Console, or if it already existed in the project. And I get the same results with all plug-ins —*I can only create a single instance per track in this way.

The exception is if I go in and rename the specific compressor instances that I created the first time via the console —*then I can run the same console command again without any problem; I get another instance of Reacomp. So it seems that the console is scanning for the plug-in name and only adding it if an instance doesn't already exist. That doesn't seem right to me.

Am I being a dummkopf or can this be changed to allow multiple instances of a plugin to be created via the console?
Mixedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 09:15 AM   #90
jimsreynolds

Default Thanks / Select Muted or Unmuted Tracks

Love ReaConsole. It's fantastic for working on larger projects and keeping things consistent.

Speaking of which, @SWS ...!

I use 'Select' frequently to grab batches of tracks for processing.

I use a @ to prefix my folders (e.g. '@ GUITARS') and a ~ to indicate tracks that have no media (busses, subfolders etc - e.g. '~ SLAPBACK').

This allows me to easily select media tracks or Stem tracks etc by selecting (e.g. 's*') and/or deselecting (e.g. '-s@*').

This is useful for quickly selecting Stems or Multitracks to export. Often there will be muted tracks or extra material that I want to keep around but don't want to export.

It would be a very cool enhancement if there was a modifier that would allow me to select/deselect muted tracks.

Appreciate demands on your time are probably significant and this is a minor feaature but, should you find yourself kicking around ... !
jimsreynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 11:24 PM   #91
mb719

Default Thanks for Reaconsole

Since dude Necro-ed it anyway, I figured I'd say thanks for making ReaConsole.
mb719 is offline   Reply With Quote