Old 10-12-2017, 07:31 AM   #4201
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur McArthur View Post
I'm having a few issues when using parameters in link mode, after touching one control and changing its value, they go out of sync and are randomized relatively but note absolutely (I think absolute would be my preferred default, with parameters using their default values as the starting point, rather than their current value): https://imgur.com/a/kgeOC Also in this gif they seem to be returning max and min values more frequently than expected
I've updated to work with absolute values around the default value. Only tested properly so far with middle default settings (ie. 0.5)

Quote:
Selecting controls in advanced randomize by clicking seems to have a bug in selection (that gets cleared by selecting the relevant param in the advanced randomize "Param" window): https://imgur.com/a/oU6Gr
Think this was caused by the later bug you mentioned regarding adding/removing parameters. Hopefully fixed.

Quote:
I can't seem to get an expected result in inverse linked mode with min and max param values set in their CTL Options: https://imgur.com/a/1DvtC .
Unfortunately - the Gain controls on ReaEQ are a non-linear scale - an equal inverse value just cannot be calculated without brute-forcing through every value setting from 0 to 1 until you find the correct dB value. This is out of scope for the randomize routines as would be pretty slow.

Using an EQ plugin with linear scaled Gain controls (pretty much every other EQ I own) works just fine. Even better if they have equal max boost and cut (eg -12 to +12).

Interestingly - the Freq parameter on ReaEQ does allow for linear automation settings - so you can actually get equal Hz either side of a centre frequency (although I'm not quite sure how this is particularly useful).

Quote:
Some bugs adding and removing controls from subset: https://imgur.com/a/zAFnh
Hopefully fixed.

Quote:
General suggestions:

-numerical input for all fields and higher decimal count
-randomize action triggers (then we can randomize item pitch/rate, RS5K sample, item pan, item mutes, etc)
Still to look into... Could you explain a bit more your first point - higher decimal count?
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:41 AM   #4202
Arthur McArthur

Selection and control bugs seem fixed in latest build, thanks!

Still having an issue with inverse linked mode on params at default: https://imgur.com/a/9KX8o (another thought: it would be great to have a quick way to set defaults now, maybe from the right click menu on selected controls in FX menu?)

By higher decimal count I meant: ability to write in something like 1.32567435 instead of 1.324

Found another bug I think: https://imgur.com/a/Xc4zL randomize not affecting the slope controls in Subset 1 although they're selected, but are fine in Subset 2
Arthur McArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:44 PM   #4203
lb0

Quote:
Selection and control bugs seem fixed in latest build, thanks!

Still having an issue with inverse linked mode on params at default: https://imgur.com/a/9KX8o (another thought: it would be great to have a quick way to set defaults now, maybe from the right click menu on selected controls in FX menu?)

By higher decimal count I meant: ability to write in something like 1.32567435 instead of 1.324

Found another bug I think: https://imgur.com/a/Xc4zL randomize not affecting the slope controls in Subset 1 although they're selected, but are fine in Subset 2
Maybe I'm not understanding correctly - but just installed proQ demo and seems fine here:

I haven't adjusted the min and max in control options though - is this something you've changed.

One thing I did notice was that the default values were not set to zero properly for gain 1 - had to manually set to 0.

What are you doing differently to me?
Old 10-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #4204
lb0

Quote:
Check the range setting for the slope values on subset 1. set rather small. Increasing should sort this.

There is a bit of a glitch in that when you switch from X to Range it defaults to a very low range - so you have to remember to increase it. This is because they are stored in the same value but X and range use different scales. I'll probably need to separate the values when they are stored - so switching from X to range or vice versa remembers the previous value from that scale.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:47 PM   #4205
Arthur McArthur

Still seeing the issue with default min and max and range up. The only thing I can think of that I'm doing differently is that I'm linking parameters for FX on different tracks.
Arthur McArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #4206
lb0

Quote:
Still seeing the issue with default min and max and range up. The only thing I can think of that I'm doing differently is that I'm linking parameters for FX on different tracks.
the range issue is with the 'non-responsive' controls in subset 1 in your SECOND bug video.

Have just rerun my tests - moving one of the proQ instances to a new track.

Still works ok. I've even tried changing the min/max in control options - still fine. Are you sure you have them set up correctly? They must be in the same linkgrp to be linked (pretty sure you know that though).

If still no luck - perhaps send me the rpp file so I can check everything here - or create a video and slowly go through each control so I can see all their assignments in the Random Options window.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:06 PM   #4207
lb0

Update - a few fixes for crashes when clicking on hidden controls in Random Options.

Also - double click range and min and max items to enter exact values.

Few other minor tweaks...
Old 10-23-2017, 07:30 AM   #4208
timbralzoom

i was preparing to say OK 9 days that's too much!
then saw the update!
-all good ?
-did paint & polish dry?
-is carpet arrived?
-garden ready to winter?
-need to afterwards therapy?

finally..
just updated 2 hours ago
-what's new?
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 08:01 AM   #4209
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
i was preparing to say OK 9 days that's too much!
then saw the update!
-all good ?
-did paint & polish dry?
-is carpet arrived?
-garden ready to winter?
-need to afterwards therapy?

finally..
just updated 2 hours ago
-what's new?
haha - well most of painting is done.
Carpet comes tomorrow
Garden been avoided - weather's pretty grotty at the moment (but the toadstools are loving it).

Finally - what's new??! Nothing really yet.

I've written a little windows utility that automatically updates the script and resources/skins etc from github. I know I should be trying to get my head around reapack - but it just doesn't make enough sense to me so far - i like to keep things simple.

Anyway - on testing out my utility - I made the mistake of adding a load of code to stripper to activate it (optionally of course - as it is no good to anyone not running windows) - then tested it out. Perfect - works a treat - so much that it overwrote the Stripper file with the changes with the one in Github and I lost all the changes I'd added to Stripper to make it work!!! hah hah - proper d'Oh! moment!!!!

Anyway - having rewritten the changes - I had to save them in github - so the same fate wouldn't happen again.

I've still to test the utility on a 'clean' machine - that's not running any Lua interpreters etc - to ensure I've made it properly portable.

When this is done - I'll make it available if anyone is interested. It's simply a button in Settings (that only appears if you add the necessary Updater/ files and folder into resources). When clicked - it runs an external Lua script which downloads LBX Stripper.lua, LBXCS_resources.zip and Alt_Skins.zip. The zip files get unpacked and all should be updated to latest version...

Of course - you'd also need to be connected to the internet on your DAW machine for it to be useful.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:55 AM   #4210
timbralzoom

well.. good to hear.. all of them!

i am picturing that "proper d'Oh! moment!!!!"

probably i wouldn't use auto update..
also i am happy with my handmade 234 stripper backups (so far)..
but if you need help to test it let me know.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:21 AM   #4211
lb0

Quote:
well.. good to hear.. all of them!

i am picturing that "proper d'Oh! moment!!!!"

probably i wouldn't use auto update..
also i am happy with my handmade 234 stripper backups (so far)..
but if you need help to test it let me know.
Well - it doesn't really auto-update - just saves you the hassle of going to github and downloading anything if new skins/controls/ or whatever appear.

Activated by a button in settings (click to update).

It doesn't delete anything you've added to the resources folder, so really useful to just try out the latest version (as I was swapping between 3 machines - I wanted something quick to get new version on each machine.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:25 AM   #4212
timbralzoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Well - it doesn't really auto-update - just saves you the hassle of going to github and downloading anything if new skins/controls/ or whatever appear.

Activated by a button in settings (click to update).

It doesn't delete anything you've added to the resources folder, so really useful to just try out the latest version (as I was swapping between 3 machines - I wanted something quick to get new version on each machine.
ah!
i was trying to point out .. making backup first! is essential for me ..
its save the day a few times but anyway i understand now.
Old 10-24-2017, 02:26 AM   #4213
lb0

Just a quick notification of a fix for the MIDI/OSC controls where initially if you created one it wouldn't work properly until you closed and reopened the script. Hopefully now they should work properly without having to reload the script
Old 10-29-2017, 09:10 AM   #4214
timbralzoom

is this is discussed already:
Clone to subset (with Adv Randomize) ?
wouldn't be great?
Old 10-29-2017, 09:23 AM   #4215
lb0

Quote:
is this is discussed already:
Clone to subset (with Adv Randomize) ?
wouldn't be great?
How'd you mean? Certainly cloning snapshots to a subset should be ok (you mean to keep data?) but you also want to keep the adv randomize settings? These are tied to a snapshot control - but no reason why it couldn't be an option of the control (like duplicate snapshot control).
Old 10-29-2017, 10:21 AM   #4216
timbralzoom

in my case:
i created a midi matrix in Synthmaker to have automatable channel matrix
( x86... but so far works good anyway )
and i set adv Randomize settings to activate two channels at once for every row
(row: input midi channel so it will send two different midi channels at once)
in this scenario if i want to create X:3 (or 4) version,
would time saver if we can clone subset with adv Randomize settings..just change the X values wolaa

EDIT:
if there is no possible scenarios to use this for saving time .. you can just ignore!
Old 10-29-2017, 11:18 AM   #4217
rluka

Quote:
I've written a little windows utility that automatically updates the script and resources/skins etc from github.

It's simply a button in Settings (that only appears if you add the necessary Updater/ files and folder into resources). When clicked - it runs an external Lua script which downloads LBX Stripper.lua, LBXCS_resources.zip and Alt_Skins.zip. The zip files get unpacked and all should be updated to latest version...
I really like this feature but I cant get it to work. I created a "WinUpdater" folder inside the "LBXCS_resources" folder. I placed the "Update lbx_dldata.txt" file inside the "WinUpdater" folder. There isnt a button in "Settings". Im running Win 10/64bit
Have I done everything right? OR, am I missing something?
Thanks
Ron L
Old 10-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #4218
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rluka View Post
I really like this feature but I cant get it to work. I created a "WinUpdater" folder inside the "LBXCS_resources" folder. I placed the "Update lbx_dldata.txt" file inside the "WinUpdater" folder. There isnt a button in "Settings". Im running Win 10/64bit
Have I done everything right? OR, am I missing something?
Thanks
Ron L
Ah - hang on - I've not released the utility to do this yet...

I was kind of sitting on it as hadn't had too much (any ) interest so far!! (Timbral mentioned he could test it).

The file that you find in github is purely a data file which my utility will download each time you want stripper to update. What is in that data file is the download addresses of what needs to be got from github. This way - if I add new stuff (resources etc) to stripper that may not be in the main zip files - I can add them into this file which will always reside online.

Will release in the next day or so then - but in beta - ie. hopefully it works for everyone on windows (only tested on win 10 64bit) but needs testing on other systems (which I can't do).

EDIT: still want to add a rollback option for when I mess something up in a release!
Old 10-29-2017, 01:32 PM   #4219
lb0

Quote:
in my case:
i created a midi matrix in Synthmaker to have automatable channel matrix
( x86... but so far works good anyway )
and i set adv Randomize settings to activate two channels at once for every row
(row: input midi channel so it will send two different midi channels at once)
in this scenario if i want to create X:3 (or 4) version,
would time saver if we can clone subset with adv Randomize settings..just change the X values wolaa

EDIT:
if there is no possible scenarios to use this for saving time .. you can just ignore!
ok yeah - once I've got the current stuff I'm working on done - I'll add this.

BTW: been working on a routing matrix for track fx much like the one here:

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=173867

but accessible direct in Stripper. Nearly done.

Also had plans to add midi routing - but it seems this is not currently editable via reaper APIs - and the data is coded in binary in the track chunk so almost undecipherable unless I spent time (forever) working out the byte codes (it's hidden in the final bytes of the fx preset data). So probably won't happen until it becomes possible via API.
Old 10-29-2017, 02:24 PM   #4220
timbralzoom

internal audio routing matrix sounds interesting!
motto: nothing urgent!
Old 10-29-2017, 05:27 PM   #4221
rluka

Quote:
Ah - hang on - I've not released the utility to do this yet...
No problem...its a pretty good idea
Thanks for letting me know
Old 10-31-2017, 01:35 PM   #4222
timbralzoom

one specific Q.
trying to figure out why the meters doesn't refresh
values starts 0.0 and ends 1.0 (10 steps)
(i tried to record beginning of the gif but Licecap didn't capture the tooltips)

i realized similar things happens with New Sonic Arts Granite parameters also..
it has same value 0.0 to 1.0 (10 steps ..i think its actually 0 to 1)
and if i tweak the knobs from plugin gui
controls in the stripper doesn't refresh till i switch between live and edit modes..

if i tweak from track parameters and from stripper i see changes on the gui and i can see also track parameters moves when i tweak from the gui...
but controls in the stripper doesn't refresh when i tweak from track parameters & from the gui..

i hope make sense

am i doing/expecting something wrong?

Last edited by timbralzoom; 10-31-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:35 PM   #4223
lb0

Quote:
one specific Q.
trying to figure out why the meters doesn't refresh
values starts 0.0 and ends 1.0 (10 steps)
(i tried to record beginning of the gif but Licecap didn't capture the tooltips)

i realized similar things happens with New Sonic Arts Granite parameters also..
it has same value 0.0 to 1.0 (10 steps ..i think its actually 0 to 1)
and if i tweak the knobs from plugin gui
controls in the stripper doesn't refresh till i switch between live and edit modes..

if i tweak from track parameters and from stripper i see changes on the gui and i can see also track parameters moves when i tweak from the gui...
but controls in the stripper doesn't refresh when i tweak from track parameters & from the gui..

i hope make sense

am i doing/expecting something wrong?
a little confused as to what you're doing here... is this something I can try out? - I can't make out what everything is from the image.

EDIT: The reason why it's updating when you click edit mode/live mode is that all the graphics get redrawn at that point. Seems my script is not telling the correct controls to update (there's a lot of optimization going on to only update controls that need to be - otherwise the cpu goes through the roof). So I just need to try it out and work out why they are not being redrawn when the value changes.

What's the plugin you're using? Does it update if you switch it to a different control type?

Last edited by lb0; 10-31-2017 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:58 PM   #4224
timbralzoom

Quote:
a little confused as to what you're doing here... is this something I can try out? - I can't make out what everything is from the image.

EDIT: The reason why it's updating when you click edit mode/live mode is that all the graphics get redrawn at that point. Seems my script is not telling the correct controls to update (there's a lot of optimization going on to only update controls that need to be - otherwise the cpu goes through the roof). So I just need to try it out and work out why they are not being redrawn when the value changes.

What's the plugin you're using? Does it update if you switch it to a different control type?
here is the simple video with N.A. Granite
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...kFtMEVYR3prVVU

in the picture
they are my experiment to create a Midi Note input/output Monitoring
according to midi channels ..to see/track midi activity in the Stripper
i tried Meter and Button types and result didn't changed.

i thought it might be my poor Synthmaker skill first,
but then i remember it was also same with the New Sonic Arts Granite parameters.

EDIT:
i can send my Midi Matrix and Share Strip or you can try also with NSA. Granite demo

EDIT2:
i am suspecting the values of the parameters as i tried to describe 0 to 1
so: "0.0, 0.1, 0.2, .... 0.9, 1.0"
i don't know but seemed a little strange to me

Last edited by timbralzoom; 10-31-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:31 PM   #4225
lb0

Quote:
here is the simple video with N.A. Granite
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...kFtMEVYR3prVVU

in the picture
they are my experiment to create a Midi Note input/output Monitoring
according to midi channels ..to see/track midi activity in the Stripper
i tried Meter and Button types and result didn't changed.

i thought it might be my poor Synthmaker skill first,
but then i remember it was also same with the New Sonic Arts Granite parameters.

EDIT:
i can send my Midi Matrix and Share Strip or you can try also with NSA. Granite demo

EDIT2:
i am suspecting the values of the parameters as i tried to describe 0 to 1
so: "0.0, 0.1, 0.2, .... 0.9, 1.0"
i don't know but seemed a little strange to me
Send me a small project example with your plugin and I'll take a look. I suspect it's just a simple oversight in my optimization.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:48 PM   #4226
timbralzoom

Quote:
Send me a small project example with your plugin and I'll take a look. I suspect it's just a simple oversight in my optimization.
project & dll sent.
i hope also Granite thingy was same reason.. fingers crossed
Old 10-31-2017, 04:32 PM   #4227
timbralzoom

Thank you so much!
Old 10-31-2017, 04:37 PM   #4228
lb0

Quote:
project & dll sent.
i hope also Granite thingy was same reason.. fingers crossed
Possibly. Let me know!

Anyway - the issue with your plug is that it doesn't output a formatted value which stripper uses to see if a controls value has updated. There was a good reason why i switched to using the formatted value over the numeric value for anyone wondering (although I can't recall exactly why now). Every plugin I've tried works fine with this arrangement - so is it something you can add anyway to your synthmaker plugin?

Anyway - not to worry if not:

I have added code so that if the formatted value comes back empty - then to check the numeric value instead.

This seems to work - so try the update.

BTW - something I noticed - on my laptop - CPU jumps to about 6-8% when dragging a TCP knob (even with Stripper closed - so I'm not to blame for this one!! ). Something odd going on there. Although - tweaking using Stripper (changing control type to knob/slider) the CPU stays nice and low... odd.

There are a few other bits and bobs in this release (as it's premature due to this bug fix for Timbral). Should be stable though...

Can't remember all of it - but pressing 4 in live mode does something... Still all work in progress - but does work (for me) ...
Old 10-31-2017, 05:13 PM   #4229
timbralzoom

Quote:
Possibly. Let me know!

Anyway - the issue with your plug is that it doesn't output a formatted value which stripper uses to see if a controls value has updated. There was a good reason why i switched to using the formatted value over the numeric value for anyone wondering (although I can't recall exactly why now). Every plugin I've tried works fine with this arrangement - so is it something you can add anyway to your synthmaker plugin?

Anyway - not to worry if not:

I have added code so that if the formatted value comes back empty - then to check the numeric value instead.

This seems to work - so try the update.

BTW - something I noticed - on my laptop - CPU jumps to about 6-8% when dragging a TCP knob (even with Stripper closed - so I'm not to blame for this one!! ). Something odd going on there. Although - tweaking using Stripper (changing control type to knob/slider) the CPU stays nice and low... odd.

There are a few other bits and bobs in this release (as it's premature due to this bug fix for Timbral). Should be stable though...

Can't remember all of it - but pressing 4 in live mode does something... Still all work in progress - but does work (for me) ...
still doesn't show the values but seems Granite issue also fixed!
BTW. also to me seeing this strange value instead of what we see in the GUI is meaningless... i mean ..for example pitch -36 to +36 but knob value shows 0.0 to 1.0...also i made request in KVR forum for this.. anyway.

for my plug i wouldn't report if i didn't see same behavior in Granite..
also..
not exactly what i was looking for but i already find a JS for monitoring midi channels (but needs to use 32 instances)
i was just trying to combine all in one plug..
will try to figure out how can i add (or combine) formatted output ..
short: i have some SM knobs that uses 0 to 100 values.. i will examine to how to steal and adapt components from them)

hmm.
no one can blame you because of a newbie created a vst and doesn't work correctly
(probably contains dozens of unnecessary SM modules inside)

short: same CPU jumps happens here too (tweaking from track parameter)
but in this case no problem, ill remove all of them after the tests done.

EDIT:
Thank you!

EDIT2:
just in case..
if you will remember at some point, why you exclude numeric value and it was essential .. and my plug was the only reason for numeric one ..
please just switch back/cancel it.. nothing important in my case!

Last edited by timbralzoom; 10-31-2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:28 PM   #4230
lb0

Quote:
still doesn't show the values but seems Granite issue also fixed!
BTW. also to me seeing this strange value instead of what we see in the GUI is meaningless... i mean ..for example pitch -36 to +36 but knob value shows 0.0 to 1.0...also i made request in KVR forum for this.. anyway.

for my plug i wouldn't report if i didn't see same behavior in Granite..
also..
not exactly what i was looking for but i already find a JS for monitoring midi channels (but needs to use 32 instances)
i was just trying to combine all in one plug..
will try to figure out how can i add (or combine) formatted output ..
short: i have some SM knobs that uses 0 to 100 values.. i will examine to how to steal and adapt components from them)

hmm.
no one can blame you because of a newbie created a vst and doesn't work correctly
(probably contains dozens of unnecessary SM modules inside)

short: same CPU jumps happens here too (tweaking from track parameter)
but in this case no problem, ill remove all of them after the tests done.

EDIT:
Thank you!
Well i guess granite is not reporting the formatted value correctly (which can be read by the reaper.TrackFX_GetFormattedParamValue API call). It's internal to the plugin so not much can be done about it by you or I (apart from bugging the developer ).

I've seen one or two plugins reporting a value which doesn't directly correspond to the parameters setting (ie - maybe between 0 and 1) - but still returning this strange value to the above API call. In these cases Stripper would still have updated the control correctly (but not the text).

It seems in Granite's and your plugins case - it's simply not reporting any value at all to the above API call - hence Stripper never knew the control value had changed and never updated the control until a forced (all graphics) update occurred.

Still - glad the fix works - it adds an extra CPU cycle or two for each control on the strip when it checks the values - but shouldn't be noticeable in 99% of cases (unless you go crazy with control count).

Have you tried the '4' keypress function yet - be good to get some feedback on whether it works well or not.

EDIT: haha - beat me to it...
Old 10-31-2017, 05:37 PM   #4231
lb0

Quote:
EDIT2:
just in case..
if you will remember at some point, why you exclude numeric value and it was essential .. and my plug was the only reason for numeric one ..
please just switch back/cancel it.. nothing important in my case!
Oh - don't worry - it still uses the formatted value - but if the formatted value is missing - it will check the numeric value.

So nothing's really changed - except an extra check to see if the formatted value is valid and if not - fall back on the numeric value check instead. This is safer anyway - just never had the need for it until now

EDIT:

I seem to remember now - when using the numeric value - Lua has a habit of formatting the number value differently for certain values with lots of decimal places when storing it in the control table - so it ended up triggering the redraw routine constantly, as the comparison check always said the values were different (when they weren't - just formatted differently). I'll need to check this (tomorrow) - to make sure it's not constantly trying to redraw your controls and eating CPU unnecessarily... Using the proper formatted param value doesn't have this problem as it's a string type, not a number type.

Last edited by lb0; 10-31-2017 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:41 PM   #4232
timbralzoom

will test more for the new beautiful routing matrix.
in my plug-ish they just meters so nothing important but in Granite you can't do even Envelope Automation properly without checking in the GUI .. simply not nice!
my first poke in KVR was a few months ago ill do one more time soon ..anyway.

let's go back to our boy
-i can't move Snapshot window
-i can't drag Randomize to the grid
tried a few key combo to see if you changed the behavior but no success so far.

EDIT:
also can't drag Snapshot lists to the grid
EDIT2:
Nothing Urgent!

Last edited by timbralzoom; 10-31-2017 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:51 PM   #4233
lb0

Quote:
will test more for the new beautiful routing matrix.
in my plug-ish they just meters so nothing important but in Granite you can't do even Envelope Automation properly without checking in the GUI .. simply not nice!
my first poke in KVR was a few months ago ill do one more time soon ..anyway.

let's go back to our boy
-i can't move Snapshot window
-i can't drag Randomize to the grid
tried a few key combo to see if you changed the behavior but no success so far.

EDIT:
EDIT2:
Nothing Urgent!
Arse! You're right - will fix tomorrow. I did do some tweaking to a few things to get certain routing screen functionality - that may be to blame. Off to bed now - but will look into asap.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:53 PM   #4234
timbralzoom

Quote:
Arse! You're right - will fix tomorrow. I did do some tweaking to a few things to get certain routing screen functionality - that may be to blame. Off to bed now - but will look into asap.

Have a nice sleep!
Old 10-31-2017, 05:59 PM   #4235
lb0

Quote:
EDIT:
EDIT2:
Nothing Urgent!
ok - couldn't resist just checking. FIXED!

I corrected a typo a few days ago - but in correcting the typo - it actually broke the functionality because I'd forgotten to do something else.

All sorted i hope...
Old 10-31-2017, 06:12 PM   #4236
timbralzoom

Quote:
ok - couldn't resist just checking. FIXED!

I corrected a typo a few days ago - but in correcting the typo - it actually broke the functionality because I'd forgotten to do something else.

All sorted i hope...
hahah i knew it!
all OK now
Thank you & Good Night!
Old 10-31-2017, 07:29 PM   #4237
kawa_

waw! its very cool! I would like to playing this.

Thank you & Good night!
kawa_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 09:54 PM   #4238
RJHollins

Running latest post version .... something has changed.

Resetting a KNOB to DEFAULT.

Using CNTRL-CLK sometimes works on the first CLK ... another knob requires
a DOUBLE-CLK.

note: I have SWAP Cntrl clk, Double-Clk setting checked.

2. I had a GLOBAL-linked Master MUTE button tied to all Bands. The Master MUTE does NOT dim the individual modules. The individual one do. This is a GUI issue that is now happening.
RJHollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:43 AM   #4239
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
Running latest post version .... something has changed.

Resetting a KNOB to DEFAULT.

Using CNTRL-CLK sometimes works on the first CLK ... another knob requires
a DOUBLE-CLK.

note: I have SWAP Cntrl clk, Double-Clk setting checked.

2. I had a GLOBAL-linked Master MUTE button tied to all Bands. The Master MUTE does NOT dim the individual modules. The individual one do. This is a GUI issue that is now happening.
Sorry about that - will look into later...

Could you explain a little more what type of control isn't working? Is it a macro control linking mutes?

Can you explain what type of knob requires ctl+click and which double click?

Any test project/sharestrip you can send me?

Last edited by lb0; 11-01-2017 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:28 AM   #4240
RJHollins

Quote:
Sorry about that - will look into later...

Could you explain a little more what type of control isn't working? Is it a macro control linking mutes?

Can you explain what type of knob requires ctl+click and which double click?

Any test project/sharestrip you can send me?
It is Macro-control for Mutes.

As to resetting knobs. There are 3 per band, the usual, Gain, Q, Freq.
The GAIN knob is the only ones that reset with a single CNTRL-CLK. The Q and Freq knobs require a CNTRL-Double-clk.

I'll do more testing for sure ... and send up an example as soon as I can [but it's real busy at moment].

thx for looking into
RJHollins is offline   Reply With Quote