Old 06-30-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Bevosss
Human being with feelings
 
Bevosss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Propaganda Now! 100% verified propaganda right here...
Posts: 8,452
Default Bug in 2.4 Pre1

A slight bug...

After working on per-item automation the right-click drag doesn't work to select/deselect items...if you click on the item to select it, right-click drag returns.
Bevosss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:54 AM   #2
Shredder
Human being with feelings
 
Shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevosss View Post
A slight bug...

After working on per-item automation the right-click drag doesn't work to select/deselect items...if you click on the item to select it, right-click drag returns.
I confirmed this as well.

Also, when I have 2 or more MIDI editor instances open and in the process of doing some work, REAPER just crashes as soon as I hit the play button.
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:03 AM   #3
Dstruct
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevosss View Post
A slight bug...

After working on per-item automation the right-click drag doesn't work to select/deselect items...if you click on the item to select it, right-click drag returns.
but that's not a bug i guess. you are in "envelope editing" mode if the envelope is selected. right-click + drag selects envelope points then.
Dstruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:03 AM   #4
Dstruct
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
Also, when I have 2 or more MIDI editor instances open and in the process of doing some work, REAPER just crashes as soon as I hit the play button.
i'm pretty sure this is caused by a 3rd party plugin, isn't it?
Dstruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:17 AM   #5
Shredder
Human being with feelings
 
Shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandruff View Post
i'm pretty sure this is caused by a 3rd party plugin, isn't it?
Good point, however, then I would expect this same scenario to occur in pre3 as well. Going back to pre3 does not crash.
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:33 AM   #6
Dstruct
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,335
Default

do you get an error-message? if so, what does it say?
Dstruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:20 PM   #7
Bevosss
Human being with feelings
 
Bevosss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Propaganda Now! 100% verified propaganda right here...
Posts: 8,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandruff View Post
but that's not a bug i guess. you are in "envelope editing" mode if the envelope is selected. right-click + drag selects envelope points then.
Yeah, it's a bug...right click drag on an empty area of the track should de-select any items, but it doesn't anymore (until you click somewhere).
Bevosss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.