Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 02-06-2010, 06:29 AM   #161
Astro
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws View Post
Posted build #12. (To be honest I have had a hard time reproducing the crashes you're reporting, but I did fix something that perhaps might be the cause. Fingers crossed!)
Thanks heaps...I'll download it soon and let you know how it goes.
Its a really awesome feature BTW...I'll probably use it a lot!!
BTW I dont know wether this is possible, but what would be great would be a little button on the right of each snapshot in the "SnapShots List and Settings" view.
Hit that button to recall a particular view rather than right click on the blank area and select the right snapshot from the list to get a recall, the button could even change color...say from orange to green or something, that would be really cool...dunno if its possible tho.
You'll have to excuse me...I build 3d models that are scripted as well for a living...so I deal with this stuff all the time...but in a very different environment, so I don't really know how much is possible in Reaper...but a good simple button never goes astray...and they can look good too LOL!!
Cheers

Last edited by Astro; 02-06-2010 at 06:39 AM.
Astro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:30 AM   #162
musicbynumbers

Tim would it help you if the guys posted crash reports?

Last night, it was all working fine for me, will try the 12 update and make sure it still does!

Wanted to ask as well tim, can you get access to the preferences options too? There are a few behaviour options there which would be fantastic as toggle key commands, things like being able to toggle scrub to work on one or all tracks.

And lastly, what about a tick box on the markers window to allow marker sets to auto save on changes so you don't have to save over set to update it (unless i'm doing something wrong)
musicbynumbers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #163
pcartwright

Just wanted to say that version 1.5.0 #18 is working wonderfully. Thanks to SWS and Xenakios for these extension capabilities!
pcartwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:11 AM   #164
Erkan

Yeah it works great! I do get a ntdll.dll crash now and then but I can live with that. Even if it crashes once in every 3-4 songs, it still is MUCH faster than saving stupid FxChains and then remembering the volume setting for each track and so on so forth.
Erkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:35 AM   #165
czarnekci

hello!

I was reading the page 111 from the manual (good job!) of the SWS extension, and I was surprised that "FX chain" filter was also saving "parameter control" in the snapshot.

Then, I was wondering if we could have a kind of sub-filter for FX chain in order to have just "parameter control". It could let us the feature to "toggle" ONLY visibility (and no the value) of the parameter control between EQ and COMP, for example.

Anyway, THANK YOU!!
czarnekci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:04 AM   #166
musicbynumbers

Hello, I think Tim and the gang are on holiday or doing other things for at least another week but if you join this google site http://code.google.com/p/sws-extension/updates/list you can list feature requests and bug reports in a two way organised dialogue which is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by czarnekci View Post
hello!

I was reading the page 111 from the manual (good job!) of the SWS extension, and I was surprised that "FX chain" filter was also saving "parameter control" in the snapshot.

Then, I was wondering if we could have a kind of sub-filter for FX chain in order to have just "parameter control". It could let us the feature to "toggle" ONLY visibility (and no the value) of the parameter control between EQ and COMP, for example.

Anyway, THANK YOU!!
musicbynumbers is online now   Reply With Quote