Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Music/Collaboration Discussion

Old 10-27-2018, 10:30 PM   #1
Cody.titus@gmail.com
Human being with feelings

Default My Gods Dick Is Bigger Than Your Gods Dick W/VOCALS - I DUDDITZ

M.G.D.I.B.T.Y.G.D. I DUDDITZ

https://youtu.be/OyRFeTMERiE

So I built myself a vocal box and put vocals on this myself. anyway I really need to start making money with all this somehow.maybe not with my personally written music itself but at least something that utilizes my audioengineering or musical experience. I'm at a junction in my life where I need to really lay some strong roots in a skill set that will be putting food on the table for my family for the rest of my life. It's either a career in music which i would love and feel I'm good enough for or construction, which i can make money with but I would be soul dead and I don't want my son to watch mee spirit get crushed like everybody else in a'ole fuckin world mate m'kay? plz subscribe to my YouTube channel,share me and anybody willing to point me in the right direction with some advice on where to take my music plz help lol.more material coming very soon.im gonna do a mm "kill you" coverr I think...

https://youtu.be/o5lPytrtJbs
Cody.titus@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 10:05 PM   #2
Dex
Human being with feelings

Careers in music are extremely difficult. Work is hard to find even if you go into something tangential like teaching, and the revenue generated by the industry is half of what it was 20 years ago.

You might have more luck on the engineering side rather than on the creative side. After all, everyone needs their songs mixed even if they don't make any money with them. You seem to be pretty good at mixing so maybe try to get some paid mixing gigs? I dunno.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote