Old 08-21-2017, 06:49 PM   #1
RRokkenAudio
Human being with feelings

Default Need Death Metal SD Drummer! or Programmer

ok, here is my FIRST attempt at metal. I had this riff, and was jamming out. Luckily I recorded it. I then figured out what the heck i was playing and did a second track. Lesson learned. Practice too a click~ its waaaaaaaay off time

Then tried to slap some drums over it, and well. Didn't work so good. This is JUST a demo, totally slapped and cut and pasted together. But I figure before I track it, I should get a good drummer to actually make a great drum track!

I have SD2 and Metal foundry. Vocals are just me, without warmup just rambling stuff, some isn't even words lol..

But, if you would like to contribute a drum track to this song, let me know and I'll get this baby all recorded and aligned!

https://soundcloud.com/rob-loyst/victum-of-the-crime

~Rob.

Last edited by RRokkenAudio; 08-21-2017 at 08:25 PM.
RRokkenAudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 10:15 AM   #2
BlessedOne72
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRokkenAudio View Post
ok, here is my FIRST attempt at metal. I had this riff, and was jamming out. Luckily I recorded it. I then figured out what the heck i was playing and did a second track. Lesson learned. Practice too a click~ its waaaaaaaay off time

Then tried to slap some drums over it, and well. Didn't work so good. This is JUST a demo, totally slapped and cut and pasted together. But I figure before I track it, I should get a good drummer to actually make a great drum track!

I have SD2 and Metal foundry. Vocals are just me, without warmup just rambling stuff, some isn't even words lol..

But, if you would like to contribute a drum track to this song, let me know and I'll get this baby all recorded and aligned!

https://soundcloud.com/rob-loyst/victum-of-the-crime

~Rob.
Hi ...

The material you have here actually is not so badly out of sync ;
What I'd do would be editing the rest of the instruments to sync with the drums, which I guess are in strict MIDI-Tempo ... they are MIDI-Loops ?

Just group the items and select -> selecting one item selects all items in group .
Then just adjust the items to the grid by the transients / waveform peaks .

If you want me to do this ... there's a favour return .
I might need some guitar work on some of my songs (;

/ Toni S .
BlessedOne72 is offline   Reply With Quote