Old 02-10-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
IXix
Human being with feelings

Default WALTER: Constrain tcp icon size?

Sorry, I'm a WALTER n00b. Does anybody know how to lock the width of the icon panel bit of the tcp to a fixed value?
IXix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:04 AM   #2
gofer
-blänk-

You mean the track icons, yes?

Sorry, I don't think WALTER has any influence on when/how they are displayed. I wish I'm wrong, because I hate it when track icons grow above a certain size and push the rest of the panels away as I raise height of a track.

I use a very certain width of the tcp, just a tad wider than the point where icons appear, this will keep the icons small, even when track height is raised. It's almost ok that way, but the sweet spot is depending on how deep the deepest folder structure is, so I have to tweak tcp width when I add a folder level...

I've been asking for WALTER access to the track icon area behavior several times, but no response yet.
gofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:20 AM   #3
IXix
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofer View Post
You mean the track icons, yes?

Sorry, I don't think WALTER has any influence on when/how they are displayed. I wish I'm wrong, because I hate it when track icons grow above a certain size and push the rest of the panels away as I raise height of a track.
Damn. I hate that too, which is why I asked. Maybe it can be tackled from the other side of the problem though. Is it possible to set a minimum size for the area where the controls are displayed? I think I read that it is but I could very easily be wrong.
IXix is offline   Reply With Quote