Old 08-27-2015, 11:26 AM   #1
davemcisaac
Human being with feelings

Default Master Track vs Regular Track

I noticed that the FG-X plugin from Slate Digital is no longer operating properly since upgrading to Reaper v5.0 and now v5.01 - but only when inserted on the Master Track. It functions properly on a Regular Track. There was no problem in the previous versions of Reaper that I have used. I believe there might be a bug because there shouldn't be any difference in the way a plugin's GUI functions no matter what track it is on.

On the Master Track:
What happens is the FG-X 1. opens with all the knobs at center (they are supposed to be @ 0 on opening), 2. When opening a preset, the knobs remain centered rather than showing the preset's values, 3. none of the meters are functioning. 4. there may be more...

I can hear that the FG-X is processing the audio but the GUI isn't working properly. And, like I said, this is only on the Master Track - it works fine on any other track.

I haven't noticed any other problems because I am not currently working on a project. I just noticed this when opening up a previous project on v5.0 to check out the latest version.
davemcisaac is offline   Reply With Quote