Old 11-11-2017, 04:34 PM   #4281
deeb
Human being with feelings
 
deeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,939
Default

sorry
deeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:48 PM   #4282
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeb View Post
sorry
Glad (I assume) you've got it working... ?
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 05:15 PM   #4283
deeb
Human being with feelings
 
deeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,939
Default

yep ! will play with it now a bit . Cheers!
deeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 05:19 PM   #4284
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeb View Post
yep ! will play with it now a bit . Cheers!
Good luck!!
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:08 PM   #4285
deeb
Human being with feelings
 
deeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,939
Default

man! very nice little Awesome hugely useful App. Very clean / clever interface and workflow Also very nice buttons and music from timbre. : )

Excellent!
deeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 10:17 PM   #4286
drumsareme
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 7
Default

Hi Ibo.

I've been following this thread since its beginning.

I'm a nebula user and interested in creating strips that can be saved and recalled from within reaper.

In your opinion, is Stripper stable enough to do this without any glitches ?

Kindest regards.
drumsareme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:01 PM   #4287
RJHollins
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,261
Default

Yes it is.
RJHollins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 01:20 AM   #4288
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumsareme View Post
Hi Ibo.

I've been following this thread since its beginning.

I'm a nebula user and interested in creating strips that can be saved and recalled from within reaper.

In your opinion, is Stripper stable enough to do this without any glitches ?

Kindest regards.
Generally - as RJHollins says - yes it is.

It is still in development - but nothing is going to change so much that old stuff should stop working.

Occasionally I break things (accidentally) when releasing an update, but as soon as it's brought to my attention - it will get fixed. And unless there is a new feature that you really want - there's no need to update each time one is available.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:12 AM   #4289
deeb
Human being with feelings
 
deeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,939
Default

hello LBO!

Just thought i'd tell you 3 little things that can be slightly better.

- in edit mode and a knob is selected would be nice if delete key would work

- the options settings fonts are too small on a 1280 x 800 screen (IMO)



- the min and max value in mod are very difficult to manipulate.. need something



Until now! all the rest Top top!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 14.00.29.png (11.8 KB, 174 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 14.09.27.png (22.0 KB, 169 views)
deeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:21 AM   #4290
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeb View Post
hello LBO!

Just thought i'd tell you 3 little things that can be slightly better.

- in edit mode and a knob is selected would be nice if delete key would work

- the options settings fonts are too small on a 1280 x 800 screen (IMO)



- the min and max value in mod are very difficult to manipulate.. need something



Until now! all the rest Top top!
Thanks for your suggestions.

There is an alternative dark skin (on github) which has bigger fonts on the settings screen.

I agree - Delete key would be useful.

The min/max - does shift+drag do fine adjustment?
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:42 AM   #4291
deeb
Human being with feelings
 
deeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post

The min/max - does shift+drag do fine adjustment?
yes they do.
Meanwhile i understood this a little better:
I am on a 1280 x 800 screen. LBX is full screen and so Modulation window is on the botton. So seem my drag down on this values is limited like 15 px, and so the values decrease by this kind of amount. (this does not happen if LBX modulation not at the bottom of the screen as it gets more space to drag)

So say i am on full screen or LBX Mod at the bottom, and min value is at 500, .. and i want to decrease to 1 , .. i have to click and drag down many many times.

To increase this does not happen (has there is plenty of space to drag), but per example, if i drag all the way up, i can't put min at 512 as it usually is stuck on other numbers like 507 , 499, 507 and then sometimes 511 : )

Makes sense?
deeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:36 AM   #4292
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeb View Post
yes they do.
Meanwhile i understood this a little better:
I am on a 1280 x 800 screen. LBX is full screen and so Modulation window is on the botton. So seem my drag down on this values is limited like 15 px, and so the values decrease by this kind of amount. (this does not happen if LBX modulation not at the bottom of the screen as it gets more space to drag)

So say i am on full screen or LBX Mod at the bottom, and min value is at 500, .. and i want to decrease to 1 , .. i have to click and drag down many many times.

To increase this does not happen (has there is plenty of space to drag), but per example, if i drag all the way up, i can't put min at 512 as it usually is stuck on other numbers like 507 , 499, 507 and then sometimes 511 : )

Makes sense?
Yes - makes sense - nothing can be done in that situation as there is no ability to reposition the mouse. I really want to hide the pointer and have infinite up/down movement - but cannot be done.

However - you can undock the modulation window and move it up a bit (although dunno how far it will get on an 800 screen.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:03 AM   #4293
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,596
Default

OK here is the LBX-Stripper "loop" creations so far..
i hope you like it!
links will valid till 21 Nov.

(PS. i have no idea do we allowed to make share like this..
if its problematic somehow i will remove the post)

there is no any copyright/limitations .. use as you wish!

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/471...3231032/5cadec

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b75...4001018/832fc1

Enjoy!


EDIT:
just in case i also update the controls & graphics
https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2068

EDIT2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeb View Post
man! very nice little Awesome hugely useful App. Very clean / clever interface and workflow Also very nice buttons and music from timbre. : )

Excellent!
absolutely it is!
& i glad you like them .. Enjoy!.
bad news is you need to download again if you want to try loop projects also

Last edited by timbralzoom; 11-14-2017 at 06:47 AM.
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:19 AM   #4294
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
OK here is the LBX-Stripper "loop" creations so far..
i hope you like it!
links will valid till 21 Nov.

(PS. i have no idea do we allowed to make share like this..
if its problematic somehow i will remove the post)

there is no any copyright/limitations .. use as you wish!

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/471...3231032/5cadec

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b75...4001018/832fc1

Enjoy!


EDIT:
just in case i also update the controls & graphics
https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2068

EDIT2:


absolutely it is!
& i glad you like them .. Enjoy!.
bad news is you need to download again if you want to try loop projects also
Thanks Timbral. Will download later this evening.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:47 AM   #4295
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Thanks Timbral. Will download later this evening.
just check the rar names before download..
i believe you already have some of them.
Enjoy!
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:17 AM   #4296
RJHollins
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,261
Default

Thanks for the graphics update Timbralzoom
RJHollins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:01 PM   #4297
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,596
Default

just out of curiosity
Q1-
Lock surface(s) in the settings and grid right click menu are they different?
i realized
in the settings its selected but on every new project i have to activate it in the grid..
is this is expected?

Q2-
i start to get this lbxbak_tmp things lately is it normal?
i always using Reaper project save so Stripper saves automatically if make sense any..

here is the settings



EDIT:
Have Fun RJ!
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:36 PM   #4298
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
just out of curiosity
Q1-
Lock surface(s) in the settings and grid right click menu are they different?
i realized
in the settings its selected but on every new project i have to activate it in the grid..
is this is expected?

Q2-
i start to get this lbxbak_tmp things lately is it normal?
i always using Reaper project save so Stripper saves automatically if make sense any..

here is the settings



EDIT:
Have Fun RJ!
The lock surface is the same in settings and right-click.

Hmmm - those bak tmp files should be deleted once save is complete (they're kind of a fail safe that if anything goes wrong when saving (happens a lot in development!) - it corrupts the current save - so first it takes a backup of the previous save.

Will look into see why it's not deleting them when save is complete. You can of course delete them manually if you know it's saved ok. Only the _tmp ones though - don't delete any of the main files... !!
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:12 AM   #4299
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
Q2-
i start to get this lbxbak_tmp things lately is it normal?
i always using Reaper project save so Stripper saves automatically if make sense any..
This is really odd. I've tested saving every which way I can think of - and it always deletes the file once save is complete.

The feature has been there a week or two - and I have no _tmp backup files in any of my folders...

Checked the code - and cannot see any occasion when the delete routine would not run... maybe it's to do with your save filename which has an & in it... will test...

Nope - doesn't seem to be that - still working here...

Maybe something in your setup is preventing the os.remove() (file delete) function from working...

All I can think of for the moment is allowing you to switch the new backup saving mechanism off - or perhaps a clean folder function which (tries to) remove all files with that extension in it from the save folder (not so easy as depending on how you've set saving up - the folder might vary).
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:23 AM   #4300
skippertag
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 367
Default

Hey there!

I have a small request..

Each time when I hit the LBX Stripper Shortcut in an unsaved project just to test it and play around a little I can't unload the Stripper easily. There's that error window behind it and the X Close button is just not working.

Is it possible to implement a pre-loading/while-loading routine in order to check the project status ahead of actually loading stripper? :-)

And ... I saw and update folder in the downloads... how is that working? Is there a way to update Stripper without having to check the git.hub website and I only don't know how to? ;-)

Thanks guys!
skippertag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:39 AM   #4301
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippertag View Post
Hey there!

I have a small request..

Each time when I hit the LBX Stripper Shortcut in an unsaved project just to test it and play around a little I can't unload the Stripper easily. There's that error window behind it and the X Close button is just not working.

Is it possible to implement a pre-loading/while-loading routine in order to check the project status ahead of actually loading stripper? :-)

And ... I saw and update folder in the downloads... how is that working? Is there a way to update Stripper without having to check the git.hub website and I only don't know how to? ;-)

Thanks guys!
Still sitting on the updater - been sidetracked a little (with the FX positioner). Will look into releasing soon. This only works for windows.

I'm also looking into Reapack now. Failed in my attempts so far to get any of my projects indexed!! :/ So waiting on some help... Initially - I'm only trying to add the FX positioner to reapack - and then maybe sometime in the future add Stripper - if I can.

What error message are you getting. I can open Stripper on an unsaved project with no trouble. Can you post a screenshot - or describe what the message says.

Thanks,
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:47 AM   #4302
skippertag
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Still sitting on the updater - been sidetracked a little (with the FX positioner). Will look into releasing soon. This only works for windows.

I'm also looking into Reapack now. Failed in my attempts so far to get any of my projects indexed!! :/ So waiting on some help... Initially - I'm only trying to add the FX positioner to reapack - and then maybe sometime in the future add Stripper - if I can.

What error message are you getting. I can open Stripper on an unsaved project with no trouble. Can you post a screenshot - or describe what the message says.

Thanks,

Hey there!
The FX Positioner is already in my ReaPack... I think it's working..

I inserted this line:
https://github.com/L-B-X/Reaper-Scri...ster/index.xml


Regarding Stripper:
the stripper gui opens and behind that there I find a ReaScript conole output window which is not stopping to tell me again and again that:

Audio/LBX/unnamed_project.lbxstripper
Failed to create save file:

When I clear the console it gets updated again and again in a never ending loop.

Audio/ is my standard path for Projects and I think Stripper doesn't know which Audio Folder it should pick... but one hint would be enough for me ;-))

I can't even close the console as it re-opens again due to the loop..

Closing stripper gui via the top right x get's it re-opened automatically directamente.

Only way is to stop the loop via ^-Button and then close it...
skippertag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:09 AM   #4303
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippertag View Post
Hey there!
The FX Positioner is already in my ReaPack... I think it's working..

I inserted this line:
https://github.com/L-B-X/Reaper-Scri...ster/index.xml


Regarding Stripper:
the stripper gui opens and behind that there I find a ReaScript conole output window which is not stopping to tell me again and again that:

Audio/LBX/unnamed_project.lbxstripper
Failed to create save file:

When I clear the console it gets updated again and again in a never ending loop.

Audio/ is my standard path for Projects and I think Stripper doesn't know which Audio Folder it should pick... but one hint would be enough for me ;-))

I can't even close the console as it re-opens again due to the loop..

Closing stripper gui via the top right x get's it re-opened automatically directamente.

Only way is to stop the loop via ^-Button and then close it...
I must be the only one who cannot view the FX Positioner scripts in reapack!! Maybe mine is outdated or something...

I'll look into those issues... Please my I ask what are your save settings in Settings?

And sorry - I forget if you are on windows or mac? I wonder if it's because a save file of that name already exists? (or the path is incorrect as what you've shown is only a partial path but I'd need to check how I have formatted the error message).
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:26 AM   #4304
skippertag
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
I must be the only one who cannot view the FX Positioner scripts in reapack!! Maybe mine is outdated or something...

I'll look into those issues... Please my I ask what are your save settings in Settings?

And sorry - I forget if you are on windows or mac? I wonder if it's because a save file of that name already exists? (or the path is incorrect as what you've shown is only a partial path but I'd need to check how I have formatted the error message).
oh well...mine is working neither now... I deleted the Folder in the scripts folder and it doesn't come back through repack...so you're maybe not the only one ;-)

Stripper: I'm on Win10 x64

I think the problem is here on my site.... I put only the word Audio in the settings field (Default recording path, when project is unsaved and no recording path is configured) soo... that is not a valid path..

I deleted it and LBX gets created in an Audio folder within the Project Templates folder... all good :-) Beg your pardon!
skippertag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:38 AM   #4305
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippertag View Post
oh well...mine is working neither now... I deleted the Folder in the scripts folder and it doesn't come back through repack...so you're maybe not the only one ;-)

Stripper: I'm on Win10 x64

I think the problem is here on my site.... I put only the word Audio in the settings field (Default recording path, when project is unsaved and no recording path is configured) soo... that is not a valid path..

I deleted it and LBX gets created in an Audio folder within the Project Templates folder... all good :-) Beg your pardon!
Regarding ReaPack - I did edit the index file earlier - taking out some manual stuff I had added... Maybe I'll try adding it back in...

Stripper - Still sounds like an oversight on my part if it gives that error when you use those settings (which are valid!) Will have a play...
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:05 AM   #4306
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,596
Default

now i know why i have a lot "lbxbak_tmp"
my save habit & save settings didn't change since the day i first tweak the settings..
so its nothing about the Save..

i open projects to check things and after checking done
i close them without saving.. very often ..
i just test/repeat this .. seems every opening creates a new lbxbak_tmp file.
finally: to me seems not so important anymore!

about Lock surface..
i was trying to ask in Tarzanish:
if they are same ..
then why we have to activate it in the grid on every new project again?

EDIT:
motto
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:39 PM   #4307
deeb
Human being with feelings
 
deeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
OK here is the LBX-Stripper "loop" creations so far..
i hope you like it!
links will valid till 21 Nov.
(...)
bad news is you need to download again if you want to try loop projects also
hehe i am not sure what to expect nor when i have time ! but that is a lot of gifs? : ) thanks
deeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:43 PM   #4308
grandfougue
Human being with feelings
 
grandfougue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 56
Default

Hello
thank you for the great work very useful I'm already addicted
would it be possible to explain that must contain each file in the folder ressour of LBX
please

thanks to you
grandfougue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 02:44 AM   #4309
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfougue View Post
Hello
thank you for the great work very useful I'm already addicted
would it be possible to explain that must contain each file in the folder ressour of LBX
please

thanks to you
Hi,

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking - do you want to know what is in the resources folder?

If so - quick overvue:

control folder - this holds the graphics pngs for all the controls - and each has an associated .knb text file which holds data about the control.

graphics folder - this holds any graphics file used for 'background' type grAPHICS.

strips folder holds saved strip fiies

sets folder holds saved stripset data (if you save any stripsets)

Action dumps - holds dump files of all reaper actions (if you require and have created them - theres a post in this thread somewhere about this).

eqbands holds information of any saved eq band data if you have set up and used an eq control.

icons - holds any additional icons used by the script (bin icon)

paths - holds saved path data if you have created any (metalite snapshot xy control paths)

projsave - this is where project lbxstripper files get saved if not changed in settings.

share - this is where sharestrip files get saved by default - if you create any strips for sharing with others.

skins - this is where skin files for the script get stored.

modpresets - this is where modulator presets get saved by default.

knobfiles - this is where I have saved my default knob control files - for use in knobman software - if you wish to edit any/create your own controls. These are not used directly by the script - only work in knobman software.

That's more or less it. With further updates - new files/folders may get added to the resources folder.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:43 PM   #4310
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,596
Default

OK!
Arthur and i was talking about my old "light sequencer" video (secretly/sneakily)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PSxfaAOKdE
and this popped up!

an implementation of Modulator window's bottom Seq/indicator part as a Control
but with same resize ability as like Modulator window ..
plus Length and Steps selectors..
obviously its not a Control .. just for the visual tracking.

ugly mockup


honestly i don't think its get so much use..just couldn't resist..
14 days without a wacky idea is enough i guess

nothing important!
&
..motto..
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:37 PM   #4311
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
OK!
Arthur and i was talking about my old "light sequencer" video (secretly/sneakily)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PSxfaAOKdE
and this popped up!

an implementation of Modulator window's bottom Seq/indicator part as a Control
but with same resize ability as like Modulator window ..
plus Length and Steps selectors..
obviously its not a Control .. just for the visual tracking.

ugly mockup


honestly i don't think its get so much use..just couldn't resist..
14 days without a wacky idea is enough i guess

nothing important!
&
..motto..
No reason why not. Would this be separate from the mod window - or an alternative view of the mod window? I'm guessing separate.

Been a little lazy recently (with regards to coding) - work's got pretty crazy - loads of recording which is great but has left me with tonnes of mixing to do (rehearsal tracks for a big performance we're putting on at the Royal Albert Hall next year - which all need to be finished this week, as well as several other smaller projects).

Having fun trying to make the unison parts (singing) - which have been recorded once then duplicated across the different parts - sound different enough that it sounds like 4 parts rather than one loud part! Having some success using stretch markers and making tiny adjustments to try to separate the otherwise identical voices - although it can get slightly phasey if I'm not careful. I guess I could also make tiny adjustments to the pitch also - but have a feeling the amazing singer might kill me if I start fiddling with her pitch (as well as her timing!)!!
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:09 PM   #4312
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,596
Default

yes separate..
as a Control i mean we can insert it in to grid in EDIT MODE
& resize according to strip size we build
& in Live mode it would locked as like the controls

that's seems huge work in short time!
(actually we are -me and my friend/business partner- in same situation too.. Music+Sfx+mixing for Documentaries & Cartoon series in short deadlines)
that's why to me sounds like you are a busy and happy man with the tons of jobs

easy/lazy idea:
add ReaPitch to tracks insert Shift (cents) parameters to Stripper,
limit the min max ranges & Modulate them.
then
wear a helmet first! and let the singer hear the result
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:00 AM   #4313
grandfougue
Human being with feelings
 
grandfougue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 56
Default

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking - do you want to know what is in the resources folder?

If so - quick overvue:

control folder - this holds the graphics pngs for all the controls - and each has an associated .knb text file which holds data about the control.

graphics folder - this holds any graphics file used for 'background' type grAPHICS.

strips folder holds saved strip fiies

sets folder holds saved stripset data (if you save any stripsets)

Action dumps - holds dump files of all reaper actions (if you require and have created them - theres a post in this thread somewhere about this).

eqbands holds information of any saved eq band data if you have set up and used an eq control.

icons - holds any additional icons used by the script (bin icon)

paths - holds saved path data if you have created any (metalite snapshot xy control paths)

projsave - this is where project lbxstripper files get saved if not changed in settings.

share - this is where sharestrip files get saved by default - if you create any strips for sharing with others.

skins - this is where skin files for the script get stored.

modpresets - this is where modulator presets get saved by default.

knobfiles - this is where I have saved my default knob control files - for use in knobman software - if you wish to edit any/create your own controls. These are not used directly by the script - only work in knobman software.

That's more or less it. With further updates - new files/folders may get added to the resources folder.[/QUOTE]


THANK this is exactly what I was looking for


another small question
in chasos engine I have 2 files
chaos engine.lua and inputmorph.lua
what is the morph input file for ? and how to use it ? please


I will have been intersser to test take switcher but I can not find this sharestrip
we want more resources HIHIHI
thank you again for everything you are at the top

Last edited by grandfougue; 11-22-2017 at 06:16 AM.
grandfougue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:21 AM   #4314
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfougue View Post
THANK this is exactly what I was looking for


another small question
in chasos engine I have 2 files
chaos engine.lua and inputmorph.lua
what is the morph input file for ? and how to use it ? please


I will have been intersser to test take switcher but I can not find this sharestrip
we want more resources HIHIHI
thank you again for everything you are at the top
No problem.

Timbralzoom has a whole load of controls and background image resources - linked to in the first post i think.

The take switcher control is part of stripper - find under track control mode in edit mode. However - if you mean an actual strip built with strip switchers - then I think you may wish to speak with Timbralzoom - I think he has played a lot with the take switchers.

The input morph script is just a simple script to allow an external controller control the morph slider in Chaos Engine.
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:41 AM   #4315
grandfougue
Human being with feelings
 
grandfougue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 56
Default

ok super thanks
everything works great except 1 strip
HY-MPS seq
I have installed the plugin yet it works
which version should I use?
thanks
grandfougue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 03:09 AM   #4316
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,596
Default

On popular demand .. i re upload the loops
links valid till 29 Nov. 2017
p1
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/481...2185828/9746a5

p2
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/1ad...2215334/3de138

Last edited by timbralzoom; 11-23-2017 at 03:17 AM.
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 11:28 AM   #4317
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings
 
timbralzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Posts: 1,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfougue View Post
ok super thanks
everything works great except 1 strip
HY-MPS seq
I have installed the plugin yet it works
which version should I use?
thanks
if i understand correctly latest version of HY-MPS should work with no problem.
just let me know if i miss anything
&
also if you need anything to know (or example Strips) about Take Switchers.

EDIT:
i download from stash to see whats inside the rar..
now i get it..
actually you can just install the
"2017_HY-MPS_0_FULLNAKED" one and ignore the rest..
use the plugin GUI controls for the tweak then just take the Snapshot in the Stripper!
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:53 PM   #4318
amonte
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Default Getting started with LBX

Hello!

Just came across this amazing thread and I'm trying to jump in. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

I have downloaded the .lua file and the resources file. I have the following directory setup -

Reaper\InstallData\Scripts\LBX\LBX Stripper.lua
Reaper\InstallData\Scripts\LBX\LBXCS_Resources\con trols\
...
Reaper\InstallData\Scripts\LBX\LBXCS_Resources\str ips\

When I try to run LBX Stripper.lua, I get this error -

Please ensure you have the:

__default
SimpleFlat_48
SimpleFlat_96
SimpleFlat2_96
__Snapshot
__XY
__XYTarget
SimpleBox_9632
Switcher

files in your LBXCS_resources/controls/ folder.
You can get these files from the LBX Stripper project on github - in the LBXCS_resources zip file

___

Any ideas?
amonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:40 AM   #4319
lb0
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonte View Post
Hello!

Just came across this amazing thread and I'm trying to jump in. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

I have downloaded the .lua file and the resources file. I have the following directory setup -

Reaper\InstallData\Scripts\LBX\LBX Stripper.lua
Reaper\InstallData\Scripts\LBX\LBXCS_Resources\con trols\
...
Reaper\InstallData\Scripts\LBX\LBXCS_Resources\str ips\

When I try to run LBX Stripper.lua, I get this error -

Please ensure you have the:

__default
SimpleFlat_48
SimpleFlat_96
SimpleFlat2_96
__Snapshot
__XY
__XYTarget
SimpleBox_9632
Switcher

files in your LBXCS_resources/controls/ folder.
You can get these files from the LBX Stripper project on github - in the LBXCS_resources zip file

___

Any ideas?
Hi - yes - location of LBXCS_resources is not correct for your system.

I'm on PC with normal install (not portable) - and my location is:

C:\Users\Leon\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\Scripts\LBX\L BXCS_resources

(ignore any spaces that the post seems to have added)
__________________
Projects - Reascripts - Lua:
LBX Stripper | LBX Chaos Engine | LBX Floating FX Positioner | LBX SRD Smart Knobs
Donate via Paypal

Last edited by lb0; 12-05-2017 at 01:50 AM.
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:58 AM   #4320
amonte
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Hi - yes - location of LBXCS_resources is not correct for your system.

I'm on PC with normal install (not portable) - and my location is:

C:\Users\Leon\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\Scripts\LBX\L BXCS_resources

(ignore any spaces that the post seems to have added)

Hi lb0, thanks for the reply. I tried that but I am getting the same issue. So here's what I am seeing now -

C:\Users\Jerry\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\Scripts\LBX\ LBXCS_resources\
C:\Users\Jerry\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\Scripts\LBX\ LBX Stripper.lua

I am going to Actions | Show Action List and clicking Load, going to C:\Users\Valued Customer\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\Scripts\LBX and clicking LBX Stripper.lua. Then I am selecting in the action list and hitting run. Same result as mentioned in last post.

Am I doing this wrong?
amonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.