Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Feature Requests

Old 01-24-2019, 05:49 AM   #41
Bri1
Banned

Quote:
Stop talking shit, show the envelope shape you claiming we easily can do.
lolz- so in your defense of 'not knowing' you turn to insults by default? heh- that's your faulting,not mine m8.
obviously your having no clue at all-fortunately,i do...it's easy-try it..rather than showing 0 results..
i guess it's not really your 'fault'- reaper is not exactly dumbass friendly is it>? or is it?
Bri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 06:35 AM   #42
strachupl
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri1 View Post
lolz- so in your defense of 'not knowing' you turn to insults by default? heh- that's your faulting,not mine m8.
obviously your having no clue at all-fortunately,i do...it's easy-try it..rather than showing 0 results..
i guess it's not really your 'fault'- reaper is not exactly dumbass friendly is it>? or is it?
but sure is bitchass friendly, you seem to be a troll that talking nonsense and provoke people, the best it will be to ignore you retard
strachupl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:17 AM   #43
Bri1
Banned

Quote:
you seem to be a troll that talking nonsense and provoke people

lolz- see my old friend- your simply 'wrong' about that-
i came to this forum with a loving heart+caring attitude--if you actually scrub back through all the posting history (and logically read it along with other posts) you will see this ok...you will also see much ignorance-jabbing-disbeliefs ++ from others,but that's fine- as 1 feel i'm able to manage such 'types'..fairly confident in what i post 99% of time- actually want others to 'prove me wrong'--but none actually have so far..much like you m8. =heh
i come to share any findings i might have and be totally unbiased and 100% 'honest' in all replies..

questions??

with regards to tempo+tempo maps,1 must seriously consider why they actually want such manipulations in a daw-because traditionally: music was never-ever recorded to a metronome of any kind other than intuitive people syncronizing and being able to keep their own beat,timing on the fly..
metronomes+counting is a modern thing in human history--but music is not.
now as we came to this digital age,people now want such things as "tempo maps"- but they little do realize- we work in a linear set frames of seconds/time.
i would consider 'realtime' to be 60bpm based upon the atomic clocks we use: so any deviation in a recording proccess from that baseline 'tempo' 1 is basically warping time itself..
think about it!

tbh i'm gonna leave this to EvilDragon to demonstrate just how easy this is todo using the programme- they seem to know much about reaper and the devs actually think + do- so it should be npz for that to happen immediately... (i will also gain knowledge of the ignore list,that seems to be growing!)
rofl-chew on that ^
Old 01-25-2019, 04:14 AM   #44
Bri1
Banned

lolz-- as expected..not a dickybird.
anywayz- here ya go..am sure all can figure out the lfo writing+copy/paste process quite easy.

it seems 1 can also use the lfo tool on playrate-but copy/pasting that data-actually creates triangles in the tempo lane- as more points of informations are needed to create 'smoother' curves...
Old 01-25-2019, 04:33 PM   #45
InfiniteDimensionality

Quote:
lolz-- as expected..not a dickybird.
anywayz- here ya go..am sure all can figure out the lfo writing+copy/paste process quite easy.

it seems 1 can also use the lfo tool on playrate-but copy/pasting that data-actually creates triangles in the tempo lane- as more points of informations are needed to create 'smoother' curves...
Thanks, that is amazing! I want to spend 2 mins to do something that takes 1 second... that way when I have to do it 100 times over I spend 200 minutes instead of 1 minute! Man, way to make my life easier! Thanks!

This is a great method for those that get paid by the hour!
InfiniteDimensionality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 06:09 AM   #46
Bri1
Banned

Quote:
Thanks, that is amazing!

lol-yes_is'nt it?

people get what they want and still find a way to knock it: great stuff... =)
a.i.i.g.a.f.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:21 AM   #47
InfiniteDimensionality

Quote:
lol-yes_is'nt it?

people get what they want and still find a way to knock it: great stuff... =)
a.i.i.g.a.f.
Yeah I know... we should have just been happy with fire and stopped there!
InfiniteDimensionality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 03:31 AM   #48
Masi

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteDimensionality View Post
we should have just been happy with fire and stopped there!
Did someone mention fire? Let's find a stake so we can burn someone alive

Masi
Masi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 03:58 AM   #49
Bri1
Banned

heh- so,which other daws exist that actually warp the timing grid itself?
reason,fl studio,or cubase all seem to work more in a varispeed fashion-- the cursor moves quicker,not the grid itself...
@ InfiniteDimensionality- i actually am agreeing this should be a no brainer- but- cockos has no brainers according to such posters as yourself? + an attack a day,keep the tempo bandits away_eh?
lol.