Old 09-12-2021, 01:08 PM   #561
JRTaylorMusic
Human being with feelings

Default v2.4

Very exciting – thank you!!

The Auto HiDPI doesn't seem to work for me, although not a problem for me since I'll leave it on Retina anyway.

The other thing I noticed right away is that when I use it to open a project or otherwise close the window, the script still runs in the background, requiring that I terminate the instance before reopening. Perhaps this is to accommodate some new functionality, in which case it would be good to have the option to auto-terminate upon closing the window (or by using it to open a project, etc.).

Last edited by JRTaylorMusic; 09-12-2021 at 01:18 PM.
JRTaylorMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 02:31 PM   #562
tonalstates

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTaylorMusic View Post
The other thing I noticed right away is that when I use it to open a project or otherwise close the window, the script still runs in the background, requiring that I terminate the instance before reopening.
I noticed this too.

Also a bit of cramping in the layout tab, down in the docs checkbox.

Great update btw, thanks a ton for the color options!
tonalstates is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 09:40 PM   #563
tonalstates

Also, is there a way to add a Recovery mode to load a project with all plugins offline?
Old 09-12-2021, 10:32 PM   #564
Pink Wool

Thank you for the updates!

Just how do we add favourites?

And I somehow managed to crash the Laucher:

Code:
Error: solger_ReaLauncher.lua:4352: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

Stack traceback:
	Core.lua:88: in metamethod '__index'
	solger_ReaLauncher.lua:4352: in function 'Load_Favorites_Base'
	solger_ReaLauncher.lua:4378: in function 'Load_FavoritesFile'
	solger_ReaLauncher.lua:6900: in field 'call'
	solger_ReaLauncher.lua:1641: in function 'RL_Mouse_DoubleClick'
	solger_ReaLauncher.lua:4523: in method 'ondoubleclick'
	Core.lua:845: in field 'Update'
	Core.lua:435: in field 'Main_Update_Elms'
	Core.lua:302: in function <...am Scripts\Development\Lokasenna_GUI v2\Library\Core.lua:298>
		[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	Core.lua:298: in function <...am Scripts\Development\Lokasenna_GUI v2\Library\Core.lua:297>

Lokasenna_GUI:
	v2.16.12
Reaper:
	6.36/x64
Platform:
	Win64
Pink Wool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:11 AM   #565
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Wool View Post
Thank you for the updates!
Just how do we add favourites?
Adding selected entries from each tab (Recent Projects, Track Templates, etc.) to the Favorites can be done via the following methods:
  • Via the key shortcut 'F'
  • By using the [Add to Favorites] button in the main panel on the right (if visible)
  • Or if the main panel is hidden: via the 'Add to Favorites' option in the main context menu (accessible via middle click or 'M' key shortcut).
Quote:
And I somehow managed to crash the Laucher:
Thanks for the info. There's a check for empty lists missing. Added to the bugfix list.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:17 AM   #566
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonalstates View Post
Also a bit of cramping in the layout tab, down in the docs checkbox.
Thanks for the info. This seems to happen mainly on smaller window scaling sizes. Added to the list.

In the meantime, try if scaling the window size a little bigger helps (using the '+' button on the bottom right or via the 'F12' function key).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonalstates
Also, is there a way to add a Recovery mode to load a project with all plugins offline?
This is already possible by holding the global key combination while loading a project. See the 'Load with FX offline' page in the Help tab or the 'Tips & Tricks ' section in post #1 for more info:
Quote:
Originally Posted by solger
Global Shortcuts for loading projects with FX Offline

Holding CTRL + SHIFT (Windows & Linux)
Holding CMD + SHIFT (macOS)

Another possibility is to use the Open with FX offline option in the [Open Project] window
Old 09-13-2021, 09:32 AM   #567
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTaylorMusic View Post
The other thing I noticed right away is that when I use it to open a project or otherwise close the window, the script still runs in the background, requiring that I terminate the instance before reopening. Perhaps this is to accommodate some new functionality, in which case it would be good to have the option to auto-terminate upon closing the window (or by using it to open a project, etc.).
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonalstates View Post
I noticed this too.
Thanks, I'll have to check this.

EDIT: I think I found the culprit in the code that is causing the script to not terminate properly anymore. Added to the bugfix list

Last edited by solger; 09-13-2021 at 10:44 AM.
solger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 10:52 AM   #568
Pink Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by solger View Post
Adding selected entries from each tab (Recent Projects, Track Templates, etc.) to the Favorites can be done via the following methods:
  • Via the key shortcut 'F'
  • By using the [Add to Favorites] button in the main panel on the right (if visible)
  • Or if the main panel is hidden: via the 'Add to Favorites' option in the main context menu (accessible via middle click or 'M' key shortcut).
Thanks for the info. There's a check for empty lists missing. Added to the bugfix list.
Was this documented somewhere and I just missed it?! Wouldn't be the first!
Old 09-13-2021, 10:54 AM   #569
solger

Quote:
Was this documented somewhere and I just missed it?! Wouldn't be the first!
Key shortcuts and some general hints can be found in the [Help] tab pages
Old 09-13-2021, 10:56 AM   #570
Pink Wool

Quote:
Key shortcuts and some general hints can be found in the [Help] tab pages
Dang!! I knew it!!!! SORRRYYYY!!!!

Edit: So I see. The problem was that they were hidden in the menu! Perhaps that's something to consider. I didn't even realize to look that there was another page in the HELP!
Old 09-13-2021, 10:59 AM   #571
solger

Quote:
Dang!! I knew it!!!! SORRRYYYY!!!!
No worries!

The [Help] tab was a bit more hidden in the previous versions (if the window size was smaller). So it was a bit easy to miss

Quote:
Edit: So I see. The problem was that they were hidden in the menu! Perhaps that's something to consider. I didn't even realize to look that there was another page in the HELP!
Yeah, maybe I'll split key shortcuts and help text into two boxes. Or display the menu in some other way. We'll see

Last edited by solger; 09-13-2021 at 11:19 AM.
Old 09-13-2021, 02:52 PM   #572
BartR

Oh no!! everything is changed! I can't find any longer the right side with buttons!

Please how can I put back the old one?
The new is horrible!

I no want it at all!

EDIT: I found the way to be back to the old stuff.
The nw "minimalistic" mode it's not for me at all. Or I could stay with the default one of Reaper.

BUT TABS were much more usable than a drop down. TABS are up there just click and yo uare where you want
DROP DOWN you have to select. UYO LOOSE the "immediately under the eyes". It was one of the beauty of this menu. Now it's lost!

Drop down is old fashion way. Everything is hidden and you need to go there to check what there is. it means: you don't usi it any longer.
While TABS where so much better.

-1 :-/

Last edited by BartR; 09-13-2021 at 03:06 PM.
BartR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 03:06 PM   #573
tonalstates

Quote:
Thanks for the info. This seems to happen mainly on smaller window scaling sizes. Added to the list.
Thanks! I won't really use it tbh but just thought you should not that it looks that way.

Quote:

This is already possible by holding the global key combination while loading a project. See the 'Load with FX offline' page in the Help tab or the 'Tips & Tricks ' section in post #1 for more info:
Weird, I didn't see that in the help tab, sorry! Thanks for that.
Old 09-13-2021, 03:10 PM   #574
BartR

Solved: Immediately back to version 2.3

I will not update it any longer from now on.
Old 09-15-2021, 10:39 AM   #575
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartR View Post
EDIT: I found the way to be back to the old stuff.
The nw "minimalistic" mode it's not for me at all. Or I could stay with the default one of Reaper.

BUT TABS were much more usable than a drop down. TABS are up there just click and yo uare where you want
DROP DOWN you have to select. UYO LOOSE the "immediately under the eyes". It was one of the beauty of this menu. Now it's lost!

Drop down is old fashion way. Everything is hidden and you need to go there to check what there is. it means: you don't usi it any longer.
While TABS where so much better.
I'll try to give some background info on why I decided to go this route with the tab selector in this version.

With version 2.4, there are now a total of 14 tabs, with the dropdown menu being more space efficient and serving two functions at the same time:
  1. To switch between tabs (by mouse click or mousewheel)
  2. And to display which tab is the currently selected one

In addition, the new layout (and option to hide the buttons on the right) also brings advantages for using ReaLauncher in a Docker (as example, when docked to the side or in smaller spaces).

In comparison:
  • In the previous version 2.3 (with 9 tabs), it is necessary to drag the width of the ReaLauncher window big enough to see all tabs in the tab strip at the same time (in order to access them by mouse click) - which also requires more horizontal space overall
  • This also means that for certain operations longer travel distances are necessary with the mouse cursor to reach everything. For example, if you want to switch via mouse click between two tabs in the tab strip that are far apart
  • The tab strip itself also requires additional vertical space that cannot be used for placing other elements in this area

In general, there are several ways to switch between tabs (that were already available before):
  • Using mousewheel on the tab strip (version 2.3 or prior) or dropdown menu (version 2.4) to scroll through the tabs
  • Using the left & right arrow keys to scroll through the tabs *
  • Using the function keys and number keys to select a tab directly *
* These are listed in the 'Key Shortcuts' pages in the Help tab

The difference to the previous version 2.3 for selecting a tab by mouse click is that now two clicks are required (instead of one **). But on a smaller area:
  1. One click to open the tab selector dropdown menu
  2. And a second click to select a tab entry from the dropdown menu list
** Assuming the window width is large enough to show and access all tabs at the same time. Otherwise, additional clicking and dragging is required first to make the window bigger.

There will probably be more layout changes in one form or another that are necessary for certain planned features in future updates (which is another reason for the layout changes introduced in version 2.4).
Therefore, nothing is necessarily final. But I have to start somewhere

For example, there's the possibility that the tab strip will reappear in a future update. With an option to choose between the tabstrip and the dropdown menu as the preferred display option.
However, such a task will take some time, as both code and UI adjustments are required to support both layouts. And both should then work on the three supported operating systems (Windows, Linux and macOS) with all possible ReaLauncher window scaling sizes.

Last edited by solger; 09-15-2021 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-15-2021, 11:03 AM   #576
solger

As general information (which I now also added to post #1):

In case there might be any issues with certain versions or updates, here are the steps to revert to an older version:
  1. Go to 'Extensions > ReaPack > Browse Packages'
  2. Filter for 'ReaLauncher'
  3. Use either the [Actions] button at the bottom or the Right Click menu to select a different version
  4. Click [OK] or [Apply] afterwards

Last edited by solger; 09-15-2021 at 11:36 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-15-2021, 11:07 AM   #577
BartR

Hi Solger

the TAB are the only solution that is immediate and effective.

Yes you can always change their width OR inventing a kind of "ribbon menu" (as for Microsoft apps) but the point is:

While with the tabs you have under your eyes everything and it's way more intuitive and way more ergonomic
with drop-down we are falling down back to the '80s.

A way around? A system like in Preferences of Reaper or OneNote: "flag tabs" on the left side ...

* Immediate
* Compact
* Effective
* ALWAYS under "your nose"

hence: way more ergonomic

Yes with the old one you had to enlarge the window ... so what? :-D is people working with the NOKIA GSM instead with a PC? :-D :-D :-D

Another stuff: to present as first instance the "poor version" it doesn't put people in the willing to have it. To have the new menu.
Viceversa: What's about to keep te standard Reaper one? That's ugly like a hell but it does the same?
This is what one think, watching the new version. The "sterile" setting, at first.

INSTEAD if you put the most beautiful lok & feel as default, and you leave the possibility to make it ugly to who is used to work with ugly stuff: it will be much better :-)

I will be back to suggest this menu only when I will see effective ameliorations in the ergonomic, in the immediacy, in the effectiveness, as it was before

NOW I renamed the script on my HD so that it cannot be removed or updated for a mistake to a version I strongly dislike/disuggest.

The reason? I work with it. And I want instruments capable to deliver quality in my workflow. NOt to put me back to the '80s just because "i feel the need to be back in the time" ...

looking forward to real versions that are respecting what I told above.

Last edited by BartR; 09-15-2021 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-15-2021, 04:57 PM   #578
Pink Wool

Quote:
Hi Solger

the TAB are the only solution that is immediate and effective.

Yes you can always change their width OR inventing a kind of "ribbon menu" (as for Microsoft apps) but the point is:

While with the tabs you have under your eyes everything and it's way more intuitive and way more ergonomic
with drop-down we are falling down back to the '80s.

A way around? A system like in Preferences of Reaper or OneNote: "flag tabs" on the left side ...

* Immediate
* Compact
* Effective
* ALWAYS under "your nose"

hence: way more ergonomic

Yes with the old one you had to enlarge the window ... so what? :-D is people working with the NOKIA GSM instead with a PC? :-D :-D :-D

Another stuff: to present as first instance the "poor version" it doesn't put people in the willing to have it. To have the new menu.
Viceversa: What's about to keep te standard Reaper one? That's ugly like a hell but it does the same?
This is what one think, watching the new version. The "sterile" setting, at first.

INSTEAD if you put the most beautiful lok & feel as default, and you leave the possibility to make it ugly to who is used to work with ugly stuff: it will be much better :-)

I will be back to suggest this menu only when I will see effective ameliorations in the ergonomic, in the immediacy, in the effectiveness, as it was before

NOW I renamed the script on my HD so that it cannot be removed or updated for a mistake to a version I strongly dislike/disuggest.

The reason? I work with it. And I want instruments capable to deliver quality in my workflow. NOt to put me back to the '80s just because "i feel the need to be back in the time" ...

looking forward to real versions that are respecting what I told above.
Or perhaps you could have said "Thank you, even though I liked the way the previous version looked more. Would you consider an option to have look similar in the future?" See the difference?

It's an awesome scrip that Solger has made and shared with us, for FREE! I really don't think you have a lot of say in "how it should be".

Last edited by Pink Wool; 09-15-2021 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-15-2021, 09:22 PM   #579
Skorobagatko

Thanks for the update! Great job!
Skorobagatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 11:36 PM   #580
_Stevie_

Quote:
Or perhaps you could have said "Thank you, even though I liked the way the previous version looked more. Would you consider an option to have look similar in the future?" See the difference?

It's an awesome scrip that Solger has made and shared with us, for FREE! I really don't think you have a lot of say in "how it should be".
THIS!

I also liked the tabbed version better. But I would never complain like that.
That’s just ungrateful. And as solger pointed out, this step was necessary due to
circumstances and that the feature might come back later.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:01 AM   #581
BartR

Quote:

Your way doesn't bring light on the table with real motivations. While mine one bring also the degree of disappointment. I think Solger needs to know als this aspect, to pick-up what's really going on, without any kind of hypocrisy mask on it.

The disappointment is indeed huge! Not certainly the one of a disappointed "fanb-boy"

If you read past message, I was very enthousiast about this project. Very unique.
The last choice made, plummeted this project back to '80s and the way it is shown now, a the first sight, doesn't make the click for. Viceversa, it makes thinking there is not o much difference with the original one of Reaper.

Not only that:
A - I quite motivated my reasons (as user of this, and not as "fan-boy").
B - Contrapposing reasons, may be that he can have some idea to be back to ameliorate it making it outstanding like it wa before this 2.4
C - I'm not obliged to tell "it's great" when it isn't IMHO especially when compared with his own previous version. INSTEAD telling things clearly and without "fan-boy's masqueeing", it's the only one way to discuss evidences of "un-optimizations" that are there

The Menu of Solger WAS so great, that i installed on EVERY workstation i setup with Reaper!! Of EVERY client asked me for Reaper! (Did you do the same? Before to talk about "gratitude expression" with me??? I don't think so! )

With the Solger's Menu FINALLY Reaper had a great launcher, much more effective and aesthetic than the crapy original (which can compete only with olde mentus of Windows 3.1 ore even Amiga), offering a REAL WORK INSTRUMENT.

Till the 2.3

with the 2.4 everything was disrupted
NOT ONLY to understand how to be back, it was not immediate. I also go calls to ask "hey I got an issue with Reaper the Launcher doesn't work, is another menu, something is corrupted".

THESE were the reactions!

I didn't updated till that time, just because I didn't push on ReaPack update.
When I did it I was very very very disappointed. NEVER EVER I got situation in which the ergonomic fall back by 20 years WITH the issue; almost don't find a way to be back to a more reasonable one.

ALL THE BUTTONS disappeared! No way to get htem back. Struggling I found the way watching his first post!
BAD choice to hide the setup menu
BAD choice to present the new version with the minimized aspect, instead of to propose it as alternative
BAD choice to use a drop-down '80s style isntead of to use the upper tabs (as they where) OR the side tabs (as I sadi: one-note or just Reaper's Preference style)

To me this look a great step back.

So: why Should just not tell what negative is this to me (and other users I collaborate with) as the same way I was ENTHOUSIAST when I discovered this menu TILL the version 2.3?
Just to kiss the ass ?? To which advantage?? I don't think and I don't believe your way is the way.

However it's not his intention to be abck.

HENCE I renamed the script, and I will put the 2.3 on my GitHub so that I will not loose it and I wil install it to all my clients. Of cours I don't change the author of the script, But Im' not willing to give them "'80s way to rok" stuff.

That's the result. So: think twice before to judge the degree of disappointment of a user.

Last edited by BartR; 09-16-2021 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:03 AM   #582
BartR

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stevie_ View Post
THIS!

I also liked the tabbed version better. But I would never complain like that.
That’s just ungrateful. And as solger pointed out, this step was necessary due to
circumstances and that the feature might come back later.
It's your choice. I can't avoid to complain when something is pushing back even if it's motivated, as you can see it can be discussed for an alternative and more valid solution rather than to run to update something, pushing everything in the ergonomics of the ENIAC ... :-D

Hypocrisy is not my matter.
Old 09-16-2021, 02:14 AM   #583
Pink Wool

Quote:
Your way doesn't bring light on the table with real motivations. While mine one bring also the degree of disappointment. I think Solger needs to know als this aspect, to pick-up what's really going on, without any kind of hypocrisy mask on it.

The disappointment is indeed huge! Not certainly the one of a disappointed "fanb-boy"

If you read past message, I was very enthousiast about this project. Very unique.
The last choice made, plummeted this project back to '80s and the way it is shown now, a the first sight, doesn't make the click for. Viceversa, it makes thinking there is not o much difference with the original one of Reaper.

Not only that:
A - I quite motivated my reasons (as user of this, and not as "fan-boy").
B - Contrapposing reasons, may be that he can have some idea to be back to ameliorate it making it outstanding like it wa before this 2.4
C - I'm not obliged to tell "it's great" when it isn't IMHO especially when compared with his own previous version. INSTEAD telling things clearly and without "fan-boy's masqueeing", it's the only one way to discuss evidences of "un-optimizations" that are there

The Menu of Solger WAS so great, that i installed on EVERY workstation i setup with Reaper!! Of EVERY client asked me for Reaper! (Did you do the same? Before to talk about "gratitude expression" with me??? I don't think so! )

With the Solger's Menu FINALLY Reaper had a great launcher, much more effective and aesthetic than the crapy original (which can compete only with olde mentus of Windows 3.1 ore even Amiga), offering a REAL WORK INSTRUMENT.

Till the 2.3

with the 2.4 everything was disrupted
NOT ONLY to understand how to be back, it was not immediate. I also go calls to ask "hey I got an issue with Reaper the Launcher doesn't work, is another menu, something is corrupted".

THESE were the reactions!

I didn't updated till that time, just because I didn't push on ReaPack update.
When I did it I was very very very disappointed. NEVER EVER I got situation in which the ergonomic fall back by 20 years WITH the issue; almost don't find a way to be back to a more reasonable one.

ALL THE BUTTONS disappeared! No way to get htem back. Struggling I found the way watching his first post!
BAD choice to hide the setup menu
BAD choice to present the new version with the minimized aspect, instead of to propose it as alternative
BAD choice to use a drop-down '80s style isntead of to use the upper tabs (as they where) OR the side tabs (as I sadi: one-note or just Reaper's Preference style)

To me this look a great step back.

So: why Should just not tell what negative is this to me (and other users I collaborate with) as the same way I was ENTHOUSIAST when I discovered this menu TILL the version 2.3?
Just to kiss the ass ?? To which advantage?? I don't think and I don't believe your way is the way.

However it's not his intention to be abck.

HENCE I renamed the script, and I will put the 2.3 on my GitHub so that I will not loose it and I wil install it to all my clients. Of cours I don't change the author of the script, But Im' not willing to give them "'80s way to rok" stuff.

That's the result. So: think twice before to judge the degree of disappointment of a user.
I get that English is not your first language. Neither is mine. But there's a difference with stating your opinion as a fact and stating your opinion politely! "Bad" isn't a fact. It's your opinion (in this case on design choices Solger made on the GUI). But opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. How you present it, is up to you, though!
Old 09-16-2021, 04:14 AM   #584
BartR

Quote:
I get that English is not your first language. Neither is mine. But there's a difference with stating your opinion as a fact and stating your opinion politely! "Bad" isn't a fact. It's your opinion (in this case on design choices Solger made on the GUI). But opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. How you present it, is up to you, though!
there are many things are calle d"bad practice" ant those are not opinions, even using the "bad" word.

Bad practices are univocally the ways in which a more easily accessible tool, is turned into less accessible one.
Estimations on impacts should be made upfront changes.

Thus the word "bad" I used, it' used not as opinion but as real fact and common statement in programming a GUI (not only that).

it's bad practice indeed (I repeat myself) to turn something is very ergonomic, in something is less ergonomic. You go to seriously impact the workflow of people in a negative way.

That's NOT an opinion. It's a fact. That's the way it is in all industries. And it should not even been argued. It's common language. Not an insult.

Are things ameliorable?
Of course they are. It depends on what is the degree of acceptance of critisations that contains also proposals for ameliorations, taking in considerations also the new wanted features.

A simply SWOT analysis of the final result, leads to the above conclusions.

To be really a profitable choice, ti needs to be differently designed and proposed.
Rolling back to some extent to what it was removed, and designing in a different way, to get the new TABS he wanted to include, without screwing-up the ergonomy.At any extent.

THEN it's a viable product again.

To give yo uan idea on how it's important this: if the very first menu (till the version 2.3) was not as they were, and it was presented as it is this one now (the 2.4), I was never considering it, even never going through documents to better understand it. Just no-go. When I work, Im' not "nerding" so I have not to go through menus and clicks and menus and remembering and discovering.

The principle: One-sight => One click => I get what I need.

Till the 2.3 os it was, with several nuances. TOP!
it stood from many many many launchers of any DAWs. Paramount. Appreciated by a huge majority.

As I sadi, I adopted that script and installed on several machines. TO me it means: Reaper + Solger's Launcher AND + reapack/sws/ffmpeg/vlc.
But not any reaper installation without Solger's Launcher.

IS it sufficient to you to understand the impacts it has the 2.4 from now on?
I think many are not aware about, nor Solger at the first instance.
perhaps he took my enthusiasm on this menu as "happy words like any".
But behind them, there were operational situations taking live.

Now, everything is frozen to 2.3. Last one version "to go for", till the moment things will be improved.

P.S. I know real words are not accepted by the majority. It's human nature co condamdn hipcorsy and then to go to looking for it at any occasion :-)
Old 09-16-2021, 04:35 AM   #585
Pink Wool

Well, I see no point in continuing this. Hope you'll get what you want.

Thanks Solger once again for an awesome script!
Old 09-16-2021, 04:40 AM   #586
_Stevie_

I‘m sure BartR is willing to make a very generous donation to solger for all his hard work.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:56 AM   #587
BartR

Quote:
I‘m sure BartR is willing to make a very generous donation to solger for all his hard work.
Probably the one you did made? I've made donations in the past and surely Solger deserves it. As far as he keeps the quality high as he did till the 2.3 included.

Last edited by BartR; 09-16-2021 at 06:05 AM.
Old 09-16-2021, 06:11 AM   #588
_Stevie_

Really, don't worry so much about my donations.

Oh, you did?
https://forums.cockos.com/showpost.p...&postcount=542
Old 09-16-2021, 06:51 AM   #589
tompad

Come on guys!

Let go of this discussion and return to what its all about - ReaLauncher!

Peace!
Old 09-16-2021, 08:11 AM   #590
BartR

Quote:
Really, don't worry so much about my donations.

Oh, you did?
https://forums.cockos.com/showpost.p...&postcount=542
Ok fine so since you never made one, don't pout your nose on my ones as well ;-)
Old 09-16-2021, 08:46 AM   #591
_Stevie_

Quote:
Ok fine so since you never made one, don't pout your nose on my ones as well ;-)
Maybe then don't put your nose in solger's business? It's his script, he can do with it whatever he wants. He is not obligated to you AT ALL.

Oh and by the way:

Quote:
Hypocrisy is not my matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompad View Post
Come on guys!

Peace!
I agree tompad, but what I really dislike is some script moocher yelling at a dev, spending his leisure time coding and releasing a script for free. What the hell is wrong with people???
Old 09-16-2021, 09:30 AM   #592
gxray

Dear @Bartr:

Please stop being a dickface about something made and offered to the public for free.

It's like going to a soup kitchen and telling them their soup tastes like ass. Why even come here? Go make your own soup -- or pay for some you like if the free soup isn't good enough for you.
Old 09-16-2021, 09:51 AM   #593
BartR

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxray View Post
Dear @Bartr:

Please stop being a dickface about something made and offered to the public for free.

It's like going to a soup kitchen and telling them their soup tastes like ass. Why even come here? Go make your own soup -- or pay for some you like if the free soup isn't good enough for you.
Please with certain terms, speak about yourself and to yourself only.

I think Solger fully understood my points, without further interventions of rude people like you.

Last edited by BartR; 09-16-2021 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-16-2021, 09:55 AM   #594
BartR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompad View Post
Come on guys!

Peace!
I also agree with you.
As I said in fact I think Solger got what I wanted to illustrate.
I think also he fully understood I was nt insulting him or attacking him but fully disagree for the last choices, due certain things happened with.
Illustrating views and reasons.

It's was not a yelling as "a someone" says ... or wants to force it on that way.

Beside this there will be always some "fanbody" that has to talk in a rude way just to show not their technical point, but to try to teach to other how to conduct their lives, being not able to live their own one as they should.

Now let's just continue to talk to improve ReaLauncher.
Old 09-16-2021, 10:51 PM   #595
tompad

There are days when I wished there was a thread in forum that these sorts of discussions could be moved to.....

As it is now I have 2 choices:
1. Stay and read those angry responses as part of Realauncher information.
2. Unsubscribe to the thread and miss important information about Realauncher.

... I wonder, what is the purpose of this thread?

P.S. Sorry - maybe I just have a bad day, but I am sooo sick and tired
of people whining at each-other.

Edit:
Maybe I should start an own thread about that ;-)
Old 09-18-2021, 11:49 AM   #596
Reflected

Dear Solger the awesome

I think that Drag and Drop feature could make ReaLauncher more awesome, especially for Track Templates
Reflected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 07:32 AM   #597
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflected View Post
I think that Drag and Drop feature could make ReaLauncher more awesome, especially for Track Templates
Thanks for the suggestion. Added to the feature wishlist
Old 09-20-2021, 08:23 AM   #598
solger

A small update with some bugfixes is now available:
Quote:
version 2.4.1
+ Bugfix: Added check for empty lists in the Favorites tab to prevent a possible crash
+ Bugfix: The script was not terminated properly on exit
+ UI: The Main (button) Panel on the right wasn't visible by default (visibility of this panel can be toggled on/off in the [Layout / Colors] tab)
Old 09-21-2021, 01:42 PM   #599
MonkeyBars

Awesome, thanks Solger! Loving ReaLauncher
MonkeyBars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 05:53 PM   #600
Suzuka

Default Thaaaaaaanks!

Thanks a lot for this awesome extension! Is AMAZING!

One question (I saw a sugestion in the first page, but not sure if was solved/added):
is it possible to create an action to automatically render the audio preview?
(instead of going to render, put the name (or wildcard with the project natme), etc.

It would be great
Suzuka is offline   Reply With Quote