Old 01-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
risah
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper + Apogee Ensemble

I'm having a problem here that has never happened before. Sometimes when I'm recording is giving a latency problem that I have to close and open the program to return to normal. I'm recording and suddenly begins to give this problem. Interesting that with the old interface (ProFire 2626) did not. Regards to all!
risah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
HIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by risah View Post
I'm having a problem here that has never happened before. Sometimes when I'm recording is giving a latency problem that I have to close and open the program to return to normal. I'm recording and suddenly begins to give this problem. Interesting that with the old interface (ProFire 2626) did not. Regards to all!
I use the Apogee AD-16X and Benchmark converters along with an RME 9652 and the 9632 Win764. If I were using an all in one Apogee Ensemble, I would be on a MAC and would be using Logic and very glad I do not. Just sayin!
HIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:58 AM   #3
risah

I'm very happy with Reaper, but just wanted to solve this little problem. Can You help me?
risah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
HIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by risah View Post
I'm very happy with Reaper, but just wanted to solve this little problem. Can You help me?
I do not have the Apogee Ensemble but their tech support is fantastic. You might want to give them a call and ask them about it. They pick up and quick. Maybe your system settings could be tweaked on the Ensemble.
HIO is offline   Reply With Quote