Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 07-23-2015, 05:26 PM   #1
sostenuto
Human being with feelings

Default Acustica -Audio Ultramarine is in Trial _ Observations??

Now at preorder 20% off ($250.) and I have installed it but nowhere close to offering valid comment. A few posts on A-A Forum but can be FBs and hard to evaluate.

Fiddled a bit with several drum parts. Understand interest by collectors/users of vintage components, just not a strong choice for me.

Thom B

Last edited by sostenuto; 07-24-2015 at 08:38 AM.
sostenuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:36 PM   #2
Arpegia
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sostenuto View Post
Now at preorder 20% off ($250.) and I have installed it but nowhere close to offering valid comment. A few posts on A-A Forum but can be FBs and hard to evaluate.

Fiddled a bit with several drum parts. Understand interest by collectors/users of vintage components, just not a strong choice for me.

Thom B
Just demo it and i found it gives a very good sound on Keyboards, Bass, vocal. Maybe the best AA plugins for those tracks. Indeed, for Drums there are better options (Like AA Sand or SKnote SDC).
On the other hand, I does a very job on Bus. I inserted in a Bus with Bass, Keyboard, Guitare. It compresses the sound but you can't hear the compression. It add clarity and presence to each instrument. It's probably what it does best.
Very good job too one Master Bus for world music.

I plan to buy it...