Jae.Thomas
Human being with feelings

I have no strong opinions either way.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:39 AM   #42
maxdembo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjedi View Post
Oh that is sad - was they wearing a mask all the time? if so- case closed. braindead on arrival.
Thats a real cheap shot. Shame on you.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:55 AM   #43
Klangfarben

Quote:
Originally Posted by godly View Post
I don't share your opinion.
Enough is enough.
Go away.

Quote:
Heh- braindead much?
You too.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:58 AM   #44
Softsynth

I don't wish to go into any more details but a member of my immediate family died of covid-19 near the beginning of the pandemic.
A friend of the family died of covid-19 (we hadn't seen him in months but we kept in contact, he got it elsewhere).

Also it took months for me to recover from long covid. I'm not old, I'm not fat but it kicked seven bells out of me. So if you are one of these poor mentally challenged dopes that swallows far-right wing propaganda, someone who is focusing only on the death stats let me assure you that death is not the only problem from covid-19.
Thankfully I didn't have to be hospitalized, but even I have long term effects for several months even without having to have the lifesaving intensive care, with it's all too often unfortunate side effects. This on top of the loss in the family. It's all too real here.

It's not sexy stat's to discuss all the younger people that are being saved by doctors. They may have close to 100-percent recovery rate, but that is in part because they get treatment in the first place!
If intensive care units are overrun then you will see more of the younger people dying, and more of them suffering long covid with far worse effects than I had.

So try and take this on board. The reason the death statistics aren't much higher is because the treatment is working extremely well in the younger people, but it's not all plain sailing from there for everyone.
Hopefully we will get towards something like herd immunity, between infection and vaccine but you need to take this seriously.
It is real, it isn't merely something that kills the very old who were about to die anyway and that's the be all and end all!!!
If the intensive care is overrun we are going to see far worse to come, unless by happy accident we are further along the herd immunity than we realise. The stats don't suggest that so far.

Maybe you've had it and you didn't even know, or maybe you just had what seemed like a little cold. It's nice to be so fortunate. If you wore a mask this could have contributed to reducing the death toll, and the misery of long covid.

Wear a mask for others.

Last edited by Softsynth; 01-21-2021 at 11:05 AM.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:17 AM   #45
Jae.Thomas

a family member of mine got covid and was lucky.

All I can say is don't say this shit to my face.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:18 AM   #46
ninjedi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdembo View Post
Thats a real cheap shot. Shame on you.
Not it is not- it's a legitimate question- without answer as usual.shame about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klangfarben View Post
Go away.

You too.
Yes sir! NO sir! this is a free world- with free thinking people- if that is a problem to you and you being wiser cannot respond to daily challenges,then cannot help with that.
Ok- i may get censored for expressing opinions,but they are just that-opinions (either right or wrong by each judgements)
Freedom of speech is a given and in 1 country it is even written as a 1st amendment..usa? which btw (imo) is now going downhill having a sleepy,creepy jb heading for the house- with his crackhead son? cool!! yaaay eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softsynth View Post
Wear a mask for others.
Fear no death,as what we consider death- is just a passing from 1 state to another- infinity has no bounds as we humans know of yet..your very essence will continue to be.
We manifest our reality moment by moment- we create each moment- cherish each moment and seek the real beauty within all things- darkness is the absence of light- light is the illuminator of dakness,and darkness has no place here on earth anymore.
Rise up,not fall down.Shine thy light+unite.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:19 AM   #47
Jae.Thomas

let me just reiterate. I can take you to that next state if you want.

Do you want gas? Or liquid?
Old 01-21-2021, 11:20 AM   #48
Crowzilla

Of course you must wear a mask, you are not in the elite class so you could be excused from keeping others safe. Let's remember that a controlled person is a safe person and thus a healthy person - your duty as a modern person is to keep others safe, even if you would have to get sick in order to do so!

In closing, remember to wear your mask and also to line up when the vaccination campaign truly starts. (It'll be delayed enough, so the media can demand it for us. We'll believe it then, just like we hoarded the toilet paper and believed the "flatten the curve in two weeks" narrative etc.) It will not be a single vaccine jab, but a three jab knockout. (In Norway 24 people died after the first jab to a small group of people, but who cares about it, I mean they died for a noble cause, to make Bill Gates richer) After these jabs, I think you will also have to be marked in some way, I mean we'll have to make sure, that you'll keep on taking the yearly booster shots to keep others safe. Let's remember that one can only be deemed safe by being vaccinated and thus if you do not voluntarily (of course) take the cure, to keep others safe, you can not be allowed to move freely. Every other method of staying healthy is not allowed.

The "MASKED LIVES MATTER" movement is your future!
Old 01-21-2021, 11:22 AM   #49
Coachz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowzilla View Post
Of course you must wear a mask, you are not in the elite class so you could be excused from keeping others safe. Let's remember that a controlled person is a safe person and thus a healthy person - your duty as a modern person is to keep others safe, even if you would have to get sick in order to do so!

In closing, remember to wear your mask and also to line up when the vaccination campaign truly starts. (It'll be delayed enough, so the media can demand it for us. We'll believe it then, just like we hoarded the toilet paper and believed the "flatten the curve in two weeks" narrative etc.) It will not be a single vaccine jab, but a three jab knockout. (In Norway 24 people died after the first jab to a small group of people, but who cares about it, I mean they died for a noble cause, to make Bill Gates richer) After these jabs, I think you will also have to be marked in some way, I mean we'll have to make sure, that you'll keep on taking the yearly booster shots to keep others safe. Let's remember that one can only be deemed safe by being vaccinated and thus if you do not voluntarily (of course) take the cure, to keep others safe, you can not be allowed to move freely. Every other method of staying healthy is not allowed.

The "MASKED LIVES MATTER" movement is your future!
My 92 yr old mother in law got the moderna vaccine yesterday and is feeling fine. One more to go in a 3 or 4 weeks.

Coachz Repo
Old 01-21-2021, 11:23 AM   #50
karbomusic

Quote:
Freedom of speech is a given and in 1 country it is even written as a 1st amendment..usa? .
Yea, it says the government can't make laws stopping peoples free speech of complaints about the government. However, you have no "free speech" on a privately owned forum, you can witness this yourself when they lock this thread and/or ban people name calling. Try it, see what happens.

#polio, #rubella, #smallpox for those born later or with very short memories and/or tinfoil complexes. It's a shame many of you weren't around when these diseases plagued the entire world until... wait for it.... vaccines.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:31 AM   #51
ninjedi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karbomusic View Post
However, here, you have no "free speech" on a privately owned forum, you can witness this yourself when they lock this thread and/or ban people name calling. Try it, see what happens.

Lol- small or big time tyrants do not bother me 1 bit- if it takes silencing then silence instead of threatening.
People on this forum have already name called me personally and insulted so would also expect these to get banned- but of course,they wont,because,club
Over and out!
Old 01-21-2021, 11:32 AM   #52
Crowzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachz View Post
My 92 yr old mother in law got the moderna vaccine yesterday and is feeling fine. One more to go in a 3 or 4 weeks.
And then she'll have to get the Pfizer jab, which was what they used in Norway and people died! You see it's, "one, two, three.... and you're out", in some cases (probably in many cases, especially in some countries) permanently!
Old 01-21-2021, 11:32 AM   #53
Glennbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachz View Post
My 92 year old mother-in-law got the jab a week ago and is fine.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:34 AM   #54
maxdembo

Quote:
Rise up,not fall down.Shine thy light+unite.
By rambling nonsense on a Reaper forum and making sure no one cares about anything youre saying? You fight the good fight there! Really risking it all

Old 01-21-2021, 11:39 AM   #55
karbomusic

Quote:
Lol- small or big time tyrants do not bother me 1 bit- if it takes silencing then silence instead of threatening.
People on this forum have already name called me personally and insulted so would also expect these to get banned- but of course,they wont,because,club
Over and out!
Someone called you a name where? What name did they call you?
Old 01-21-2021, 11:42 AM   #56
maxdembo

Quote:
People on this forum have already name called me personally
Do you need a hug?
Old 01-21-2021, 11:45 AM   #57
Coachz

People also need to understand that vaccines do not create total immunity. You still have to be vigilant while case numbers are high. You can get the vaccines and be at the peak of protection but if you are in close contact with people who are strongly infected or just in a big group breathing the same air you can overwhelm your vaccine. Like the Alabama Super Spreader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUTy...CommentaryVlog

And winter is worse because more people are indoors and at lower temperatures the virus survives much longer.

https://youtu.be/MBysYDWy78k?t=788

Individual freedom ends when you put the public at risk. Follow the guidelines and use a quality mask and be safe.

Large
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Medium
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Coachz Repo
Old 01-21-2021, 11:51 AM   #58
serr

The nearest I can figure is this is like the email scams with the title misspelled. Those grifters do that to filter out anyone with any intelligence that might fight back or call them out. If you're dumb enough to miss the spelling mistakes, you're dumb enough to fall for the scam and not complain. Is the no mask thing the same style of recruiting their flock to fleese?

I wonder how long Adderall boy is going to be able to keep sending out those "Donate to stop the steal" emails and collecting. You greedy imbeciles deserve every minute of this!
Old 01-21-2021, 12:00 PM   #59
Klangfarben

Quote:
Originally Posted by karbomusic View Post
However, you have no "free speech" on a privately owned forum, you can witness this yourself when they lock this thread and/or ban people name calling. Try it, see what happens.
^^THIS

P.S. You are also using software coded by a privately owned company who is free to do exactly what they want with it. Just as you are not to use it.

P.P.S. Did I mention go away?
Old 01-21-2021, 12:04 PM   #60
chip mcdonald

I'm hoping we can get to work soon on a cure for Dunning-Kruger, for the likes of the 3 in this thread that magically know more than scientists and doctors.

It's their ilk that has allowed covid to rage on here in the States, and risk letting it mutate beyond the vaccines. The time for coddling the sub median i.q. is past.

Kudos to Justin et al for taking a stand.
Old 01-21-2021, 12:08 PM   #61
Pink Wool

It's...like...I'm...having...flashbacks...
What are you trying to do, OP?! Bring 2020 back!?
Old 01-21-2021, 12:16 PM   #62
mccrabney

i've got $20 saying that ninjedi is Bri1.
Old 01-21-2021, 12:30 PM   #63
Ollie
Super Moderator (no feelings)

Before I (unfortunately, parts of it were funny) lock this thread I want to make sure everyone can understand why godly and ninjedi were banned:

ninjedi is yet another a sock puppet account of Bri1 to begin with (who is banned forever for creating sock puppet accounts among other things) and I banned godly for a month for creating the same stupid thread...again.

I (we all) understood that you consider masks "political" and not as an extension of a common etiquette rule, like not throwing infectious snot of any kind at random, uninvolved people...the first time.

Unfortunately, considering the (currently) 2+ million fatalities and an unknown, much higher number of casualties as of now, and masks and distance being our only means of protecting each other until we can finally get the vaccine shot, my ability to tolerate this kind of BS in this forum is extremely limited.
Closed Thread