Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for macOS

Old 02-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
bendermasteringstudio
Human being with feelings

Default Buffer size no more than 1536

I'm running Reaper v4.32 on latest Mac OS version (10.8.2) with a RME UCX interface running in USB and everything is very stable. Both x64 and x32 versions of Reaper work fine.

I do have a question regarding buffer sizes, I can't get Reaper to request no more than 1536 samples. Even if I put 2048 on the settings it still doesn't pass the 1536 value.

My first thought is that this is a RME issue, but in any case, has anyone here experienced something similar?
Old 02-26-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
romik
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendermasteringstudio View Post
I'm running Reaper v4.32 on latest Mac OS version (10.8.2) with a RME UCX interface running in USB and everything is very stable. Both x64 and x32 versions of Reaper work fine.

I do have a question regarding buffer sizes, I can't get Reaper to request no more than 1536 samples. Even if I put 2048 on the settings it still doesn't pass the 1536 value.

My first thought is that this is a RME issue, but in any case, has anyone here experienced something similar?
No. I use 32bit version with OSX 10.6.8 FF400 via firewire. Just last night had it set over 4000.
romik is offline   Reply With Quote