Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 12-03-2008, 05:28 AM   #1
vanija mashoy
Human being with feelings

Default Error when loading samples on DFH (toontrack)

HI,

When loading samples on DFH(toontrack) I have an error:" This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way"
Strange, because yesterday it worked fine.I have made no changes on the drum kit.It just crashed suddenly once and since this I can't load the samples.Even in 'cache' mode which is efficient it goes the same.
I have 4GB ram(geil).
I have turn off all other plugins.There are just audio and the DFH.But it won't work even now.
What to do?
please help.
vanija mashoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
bigwoody

I was working with samples in EZDrummer last night for a couple of hours with no issues. I am running WinXP, Reaper 2.52 and the latest update from Toontrack (which came out about a week ago I think). I wasn't having any issues before the update either but try to stay current. You might want to grab that update from the Toontrack site and see if it helps you out.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #3
carbon

Default DFH or EZDrummer? Either Way I have no Idea...

I thought the OP was having troubles with DFH, not EZDrummers DFH expansion kit.
I could be wrong, but here's the difference:

Quote:
Drumkit From Hell aka DFH® was originally created to address Toontrack® Music´s own needs for better and heavier drums in musicproduction. As a result the Toontrack® productionteam decided to record a drumlibrary with the best musicians and producers available in Swedish heavy metal.

....To celebrate and signify the importance of Drumkit From Hell Toontrack® has decided to re-release it as an EZX® expansion pack for EZdrummer®.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:14 AM   #4
bigwoody

Ya, even Toontracks own info is kind of confusing. They sometimes refer to the base kit in EZDrummer as DFH. The expansion pack is DKFH (Drum Kit From Hell). I should have been more specific in my reply, but in the session I refered to I was using the base kit from EZD (Pop/Rock), AND the Drum Kit From Hell expansion pack and even a bit of the Vintage Rock expansion pack all without problem.

Vinija, you still having problems?