Old 05-11-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
playtimer
Human being with feelings

Default v5.81pre13 - May 11 2018

v5.81pre13 - May 11 2018
  • + Takes: fix potential deadlock issues with crop/delete active take and MIDI editor open
  • + VST3: fix state saving for bypassed/take FabFilter FX [t=182827]
Changelog - Pre-Releases

Generated by X-Raym's REAPER ChangeLog to BBCode
playtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:20 PM   #2
ovnis

Quote:
+ Takes: fix potential deadlock issues with crop/delete active take and MIDI editor open
Thx. That works.
ovnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 02:42 PM   #3
FnA

I'd like to mention one more MIDI paste issue. It's not a regression, but I think it's quite closely related to other things that are being worked on.

If "Enable extending..." AND "Correct overlapping notes while editing" are both OFF:

Pasting a note off that falls >= to last event (or item edge if there are no hidden notes concealed by trimmed item edge) means it will be lost, resulting in endless note. (I forgot to include note concealed by trimmed edge in first gif. choke.)

The behavior seems good if "correct overlapping notes while editing" is ON. Maybe it can do that at the item edge or last event (only), even if "correct overlapping..." is OFF? I don't like working with that option on personally. At any rate, I don't think the endless note situation is good.

gif showing what happens when event concealed by trimmed edge:
FnA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:51 PM   #4
Justin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FnA View Post
I'd like to mention one more MIDI paste issue. It's not a regression, but I think it's quite closely related to other things that are being worked on.

If "Enable extending..." AND "Correct overlapping notes while editing" are both OFF:
Yep that should be fixed!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:36 PM   #5
FnA

That's great. Thanks for project sync vs stretch fix too. Other than that, which came as a surprise, I don't think I have seen things quite like EpicSounds was showing. I'm on Windows7 x64. It flashes/twitches a little when switching items, like maybe it's opening at a certain size, then syncing? But it doesn't bother me. Pretty fast.
FnA is offline   Reply With Quote