Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for macOS

Old 05-13-2021, 03:35 AM   #1
Phazma
Human being with feelings

Default Color window disappears > Reaper waits for input > have to force quit

So there is this annoying situation which sometimes happens to me and I am wondering how I can prevent it.

Sometimes when opening the color picker window to assign a new track color or also with some other windows (like the theme tweaker I think) it happens that I don't pay attention and click somewhere else and the window disappears.

The problem is that it can't be found anywhere afterwards. I was moving around the Reaper window, minimizing it, also closing all apps to see if it had hidden anywhere underneath the opened windows but there is no trace. Also there is no trace on the macOS dock and right clicking the Reaper app to see the active windows doesn't reveal any hidden window either.

Still Reaper doesn't allow me to do anything until it gets the wanted input. As I am unable to give that input there is no way around force quitting Reaper. As if it had crashed, just that it didn't actually crash.

Is there any way to either prevent this situation entirely (beside obviously trying to remember to not click anything else when the color window pops up) or maybe a solution to make the window reappear if it got lost?
Phazma is offline   Reply With Quote