Old 08-31-2021, 01:32 AM   #1801
FearinLoathin
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 43
Default Address

I donated, and would like Version 3.9... But when I donated it only asked for my mailing address, email or any other comments (like which version I wanted) weren't possible.

So I'll PM you my email. Thanks!
FearinLoathin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 09:36 AM   #1802
is3000dollar
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2
Default

Hello, dear Blankfiles.

I just switched from Logic to Reaper, totally a novice.

And I found how great this theme is, Pressing the donate link without hesitation.
Unfortunately, our country (Taiwan) are not allow to donate to your account.
So I make this reply here, wondering is there still any chance to support you and get this wonderful theme?

Thank you so so much
is3000dollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 04:18 PM   #1803
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,313
Default

@is3000dollar

Look inside your mail here
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 10:49 AM   #1804
BigSmo
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 18
Default Aux Effects

Hi,

How do I set up my aux return tracks so they appear on the right side of the mixer?
Is there a preference to make that default?

Thanks in advance.
BigSmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 09:03 PM   #1805
aleshiro
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2
Default

hello friend, donate you id: 5D898976TL8901840
aleshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 02:15 PM   #1806
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleshiro View Post
hello friend, donate you id: 5D898976TL8901840
It sent thanks
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 03:11 PM   #1807
aleshiro
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2
Default

Hello, I have a small question, I already have the issue, but how can I make it appear ilogic instead of reaper when I start?

https://gyazo.com/7c29649678bc1c4e9112eca434ce8604
aleshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 06:14 AM   #1808
FearinLoathin
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleshiro View Post
Hello, I have a small question, I already have the issue, but how can I make it appear ilogic instead of reaper when I start?

https://gyazo.com/7c29649678bc1c4e9112eca434ce8604

Just happened to get a notification and saw this question, hope no one minds me helping out...

Go to Options > Preferences > General > "Advanced UI/System Tweaks". At the top of the dialog box there is a field where you can browse for or copy/paste a new splash image. The iLogic splash image should have been included in the folder that you received with the theme (I think it's a .png file). OR you can download it or any others from the Reaper Stash on this website. Hope that helps!
FearinLoathin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 02:56 PM   #1809
TOri
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1
Default Donated but no Theme

I have already donated months ago, but have not received the logic 3.9 theme yet.

Would you be so kind to send it to: orichel@web.de

Thanks in advance.

T.Orichel
TOri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 03:04 PM   #1810
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOri View Post
I have already donated months ago, but have not received the logic 3.9 theme yet.

Would you be so kind to send it to: orichel@web.de

Thanks in advance.

T.Orichel
I Always use the email whit your paypal donation !
Maybe in the junk mail

I sent it again thanks
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 08:27 PM   #1811
floridaboy33
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 4
Default default track height for selected track

Is there a way to make the default height for selected track this height?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf track height.pdf (95.2 KB, 115 views)
floridaboy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 03:25 AM   #1812
mu-sick
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu-sick View Post
Hi, I still haven't got the link. Donated last year (April 20). Transaction ID: 9CD01833AD039954G
Hi, still no news about that... My email is karakatsanism@gmail.com
mu-sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 02:15 PM   #1813
Roman_Penguin
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 1
Default

Great theme I donated: 8XH47675FX643892F
Roman_Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 11:35 PM   #1814
musicalshawn
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 1
Default

Hi, great theme! I donated but there was no way to specify what theme I wanted... this logic v3.90 theme is what I would like

Transaction ID: 6NR44997E9503471J

Thank you so much! Amazing work on the theme!
musicalshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 06:43 PM   #1815
YoRomeo
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 1
Default Donated

Hey man, I donated and still haven't received the theme! I would like Logic v3.90 please!

Transaction ID: 20772301831884540

Thanks!
YoRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 07:58 AM   #1816
thatdangboy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3
Default

Hi I just donated! I was unable to specify the theme, but I wanted to try out iLogic Ultimate and also get the Logic 3.9 theme please. Thanks for the great work!

Transaction ID: 20774517968541642
thatdangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 12:01 PM   #1817
rocketman3746
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 8
Default Reaper 6 compatible theme

Blankfiles, do you ever have plans to build a theme compatible with the new Reaper Theme Adjuster? Your theme has consistently been my favorite over the years, however, every time there is an update, trying to merge your new config file with mine has been a bit of a nightmare. I don't want to risk losing all of my existing shortcuts, actions, custom menus and screensets, etc. just to update the theme.
rocketman3746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 12:38 AM   #1818
karlingen
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 17
Default

Transaction ID: 20775620636043936
Looking forward to the theme
karlingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:30 AM   #1819
Snorlars
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 1
Default

Date 19 September 2021
Transaction ID 29A79419RM572993K
Purpose Themes
Donation to Blankfiles

Seems Blankfiles hasn't logged in for some time.
I'll go fishing while waiting.
Snorlars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 10:12 AM   #1820
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketman3746 View Post
Blankfiles, do you ever have plans to build a theme compatible with the new Reaper Theme Adjuster? Your theme has consistently been my favorite over the years, however, every time there is an update, trying to merge your new config file with mine has been a bit of a nightmare. I don't want to risk losing all of my existing shortcuts, actions, custom menus and screensets, etc. just to update the theme.
You don't have to do that each time. Use the WC version. See my post from last page here:

https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1788
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 12:52 PM   #1821
karlingen
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 17
Default

Can you please provide the SWSColor file that we need for the color picker? It's not working without it. Selecting any color will set the track to black color.
karlingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 01:13 PM   #1822
karlingen
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 17
Default

Solved it on my own by converting each color manually from HEX to decimal.

You will have to create a file called "Custom Colors.SWSColor" with the content below and import it in SWS Color Management:

Code:
[SWS Color]
custcolor1=11867493
custcolor2=10361234
custcolor3=7086229
custcolor4=5980615
custcolor5=3229354
custcolor6=2322078
custcolor7=2132635
custcolor8=1938023
custcolor9=10987784
custcolor10=10382616
custcolor11=10962716
custcolor12=10881549
custcolor13=7880033
custcolor14=9592677
custcolor15=5281313
custcolor16=5987163
gradientEnd=16777215
gradientStart=0
EDIT: It seems like I have to do this everytime I reopen Reaper

Last edited by karlingen; 09-28-2021 at 12:08 PM.
karlingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 10:46 AM   #1823
Shmal
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Russia
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatPsychic View Post
Try right clicking, Show > Shortcut list (make sure this is on)
Thank you, it helped
Shmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 12:05 PM   #1824
karlingen
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 17
Default

Anyone else having issues with the custom color picker not coloring the tracks properly?

All the custom colors are set to black.
See screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/33vld8u085...04.35.png?dl=0
karlingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 06:00 AM   #1825
DarrenH
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 295
Default

Interested in the theme, but will say frankly waiting what looks like potentially weeks for a theme folks have paid for, and having to provide public details in the thread, don't make it particularly feasible for every buyer.

But of course the obvious answer is that this theme is obviously not intended for people like me.

Best wishes in your work however, and look forward to some future time if your system allows a more automatic and instant process.

EDIT: That is a very kind and quick response, and just sent donation!

Last edited by DarrenH; 10-03-2021 at 09:04 AM.
DarrenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 08:52 AM   #1826
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenH View Post
Interested in the theme, but will say frankly waiting what looks like potentially weeks for a theme folks have paid for, and having to provide public details in the thread, don't make it particularly feasible for every buyer.

But of course the obvious answer is that this theme is obviously not intended for people like me.

Best wishes in your work however, and look forward to some future time if your system allows a more automatic and instant process.
Thanks DarrenH I understand what you say, but no one is forgetting to provide personal information, and I when I transmit the theme I always use the email provided with PayPal I do not always come on the forum to see who send me a request, and to be able to put the automatic theme to each donation PayPal ask me to open a company account, I am not a company. And if there is another way I don't know how !

I understand that sometimes it can be a little longer but I have explained several times why and please before saying that you do not receive it, take a look at the email you use with your donation!

And again thanks you for all of you guys ! and DarrenH look inside your box here thanks man !!
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 09:06 AM   #1827
DarrenH
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 295
Default

@Blankfiles

Well...I have nothing to say except thank you, for your time and patience. Donation sent! Very best wishes
DarrenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 02:10 PM   #1828
omarmac
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
Default

Hello Blankfiles,

I donated for the I LOGIC V3.90 1080P theme

the transaction ID is: 20786608331500630
and my email is: omar.macavilca@gmail.com

Thank you very much.
omarmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 01:58 AM   #1829
Phazma
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,843
Default

Hey Blankfiles,

has the I Logic Ultimate theme already been released and I missed out on it or is it still in development?
Phazma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 02:08 PM   #1830
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazma View Post
Hey Blankfiles,

has the I Logic Ultimate theme already been released and I missed out on it or is it still in development?
Still in development ! soon !
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 02:25 PM   #1831
Phazma
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Still in development ! soon !
Ok no hurry, thanks for the info
Phazma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 08:04 AM   #1832
thatdangboy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3
Default

Hi Blankfiles.

Donated a few weeks ago but I still haven't gotten a link. No worries of course I assume you are very busy but in case my email wasn't on there here it is. Looking to try out the iLogic Ultimate theme.

Email: jefflinvillesound@gmail.com
Transaction ID: 2XT776629C919330H

Thank you!
thatdangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:26 PM   #1833
duuhalvees
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
Default hey Blankfiles

I donated some days ago but I put my email and the theme on mailing address (only option available for me, couldn't find other option)

Transation ID: 4NE17116YW246584G
email (same as paypal) duuhalvees@outlook.com
iLogic v3.90
duuhalvees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 05:04 AM   #1834
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,313
Default

It Sent thanks !
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:48 PM   #1835
karlingen
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 17
Default

The improved design for Logic Pro (v10.7) looks pretty neat. Any plans on updating ILogic with a similar design?



karlingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 04:28 AM   #1836
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,313
Default

I am alerady work on this ..will be in the next update on thread I Logic v 2.7. Thanks and stay tune
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 03:16 PM   #1837
EdgeZero
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 5
Default

Any news on update for logic ultimate? Really looking forward to see it
EdgeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 05:45 AM   #1838
Toga
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
Default

Transaction ID: 20S84973SS8600157

Sorry for the delay in posting, it took longer than I'd anticipated to get my forum account activated and I couldn't see a bit to leave a message in the donation itself. I'm looking for the v3.9 skin, please <3
Toga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 08:39 AM   #1839
rodbar42
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
Default

Hi Blankfiles!
I made a donation on Oct 16, 2021.
ID: 4836-1581-7663-8532
Email: rodrigo.barahona@emu.edu
I would like the most recent iLogic version available. Thank you so much!
rodbar42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 01:50 PM   #1840
.dot.
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1
Default

Hi Blank, love the work you have done here. Been testing the free version for some time and its now time to upgrade to the full version.

Transaction ID 560926190N875104N

I would like the most recent iLogic version available
.dot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.